Page 3 Page 16

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i m finding qh more nd more interesting 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90Liya88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

i m finding qh more nd more interesting 

Hey kriti 

Thank god u liked it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Nishi...awesome Post

I agree with u completely... Its better if everyone wait for the right time..cos everything happens for a reason...

and I really dont blame asad completely for this...it was heat of the moment... everyone should understand his situation..his mom id dying there and acc to him its cos of her..so i dont blame him actually

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90sabithapuAnika_243Liya88

maana

Goldie

maana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

...Tanu...

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

Nishi...awesome Post

I agree with u completely... Its better if everyone wait for the right time..cos everything happens for a reason...

and I really dont blame asad completely for this...it was heat of the moment... everyone should understand his situation..his mom id dying there and acc to him its cos of her..so i dont blame him actually

Thanks Oishi 

Once a KSG fan always a KSG fan ...
Aargh glad u liked it 

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Agree with you, and its easy to judge people from far than being in their shoes.

I know in anger I have said things and sometimes even done, I regret for long long time..

Didnt some say, we are all human and erred. We all make mistakes but if learn from them than we remain one(Human I mean)..

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maana

One thing thats unacceptable is a man hitting a woman. I m sure he will repent but slapping a woman is an absolute no.

I think I have met u before on My threads right ...well to each his own 
Humans think n behave differently and Asda is an angry young man and does over react well, here he has almost lost his mom 

Liya88

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Agree with you, and its easy to judge people from far than being in their shoes.

I know in anger I have said things and sometimes even done, I regret for long long time..

Didnt some say, we are all human and erred. We all make mistakes but if learn from them than we remain one(Human I mean)..

Thanks vineeta and Asad's mom is on the death bed and hell he is under an MU ...
Thanks for ur comments 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.