Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
WOW a really nice and well thought post...<33 
Fantasia_junkie IF-Rockerz
Fantasia_junkie
Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Hey.. I really look forward to reading your posts.. Thank you for a much-needed detailed review.. Smile

That was nailed to the T.. Yes, AsYa being the prime reason, why I started watching the show and hence I was upset yesterday after the 'Thappad' scenario.. Not coz of the fact that Asad, the man slapped Zoya, the girl; but coz Jahapanah Six Packs slapped the Kaneez..

My brain worked overtime all day, even at work speculating hundred things.. Zoe leaving the house.. Somehow landing into Rashid's house.. Zoya-Ayaan track and heaven knows what not!

But now that, I've thought over it with a cool head, I'm really looking forward to a few future tracks..

1. Alterations in Dilshad-Asad-Rashid's relationship during and post the Hospital track..
2. Ayaan-Asad reunite? Maybe.. Can't say..
3. Secrets behind the 'Gudiyon ka karkhana' and the fire which probably ended up being the pyre for Zoe's Ammi..
4. Rashid's realisation that he has been framed all this while?
5. Zoe-Asad's changing relationship and without a doubt, the redemption track..
I sincerely hope they don't rush through it.. And even if they do, I'm expecting powerpacked performances from KaBhi..

P.S. Sorry if I bored you with a long one..
Am sending you a buddy request and a PM.. Do add me.. Would love to read your take, each day..

Avantika..

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOW a really nice and well thought post...<33 

Thank you 
ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Hey.. I really look forward to reading your posts.. Thank you for a much-needed detailed review.. Smile

That was nailed to the T.. Yes, AsYa being the prime reason, why I started watching the show and hence I was upset yesterday after the 'Thappad' scenario.. Not coz of the fact that Asad, the man slapped Zoya, the girl; but coz Jahapanah Six Packs slapped the Kaneez..

My brain worked overtime all day, even at work speculating hundred things.. Zoe leaving the house.. Somehow landing into Rashid's house.. Zoya-Ayaan track and heaven knows what not!

But now that, I've thought over it with a cool head, I'm really looking forward to a few future tracks..

1. Alterations in Dilshad-Asad-Rashid's relationship during and post the Hospital track..
2. Ayaan-Asad reunite? Maybe.. Can't say..
3. Secrets behind the 'Gudiyon ka karkhana' and the fire which probably ended up being the pyre for Zoe's Ammi..
4. Rashid's realisation that he has been framed all this while?
5. Zoe-Asad's changing relationship and without a doubt, the redemption track..
I sincerely hope they don't rush through it.. And even if they do, I'm expecting powerpacked performances from KaBhi..

P.S. Sorry if I bored you with a long one..
Am sending you a buddy request and a PM.. Do add me.. Would love to read your take, each day..

Avantika..

Avantika 
Darking first of all I don't get bored of my readers ...you can write as much as u want ...

I gues the points u have listed are thghtfuk n hope the show proves to keep I happy..

I haven't got ur buddy request ...yet...will add when u send one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia_junkie

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Aka,right jaya it was great talking to you too ..btw why don't u send me a frined request ...it would be easier to PM you my posts ...

one.. a friend request works both ways.. you can send me one too.
two.. your posts are not that hard to find.. i dont need a PM for that, if i want to find it, i will.

quoting what my friend Dia said
the slap wasn't that bad that the forum erupted ... Asad was furious, angry, helpless and terrified about losing his mother, the anchor of his life and he didn't know the facts, that Zoya HAD sent Mariam away and Dilshad had brought her back. From what he knew and what he overheard, Zoya had lied. So blaming her was justified to some extent. And Zoya was an idiot to go after him when he was so disturbed and upset.

Having said that, the slap could, and SHOULD, have been avoided though, by making him want to lash out at her and then hit the wall instead ... Especially in the wake of events in Delhi, I think all cv's have a social responsibility to avoid showing violence towards women in any way whatsoever, however justified they try to make it. ESPECIALLY when they try to justify it.

ecrivain

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by neenabinu

hey Nishi...looonnnggg time ...ya I guess you are busy with work...
but missing your posts dear...
I was thinking over your points to ponder...

1. I guess Rashid will support Dilshad with Zoya's support..( how can she not help...Big smile)

2. This one has confused me...so I am going to think straight and say Asad might report Dilawaar to the police...

3. This is the imp. one...MU tho hogaya...now how soon it gets solved is the question..or are you saying it will get worse..Unhappy

4. This made me happy...I hope Nikhat intervenes ...so Ayaan stays away from Zoya...

Neena long time how have y been ..
Well 1 and 3 ok 
2 and 4 nope ..ok wait n watch ..
Nishi...you mean to say my points 2 and 4 don't happen that means...
Asad doesn't report Dilawar...and Ayaan and Zoya gets close? Confused

ecrivain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index