pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by guturgutur

hey nish. nice post. 

Thank you and where have u been all this while 

i'm around..   just not finding worthy entertainment anymore. i liked that you said this show will follow the pre-set path..  far better than changing the story following the audience's whim and fancy.

-i am finding more bloopers in the episodes these days...finding bloopers in IPK was my daily entertainment.. finding less bloopers in QH   because the production quality is better.. but  editing needs to be improved a lot.

-  i like that shireen is not the false voiced stupid  woman anymore.  i loved her convo with rashid in their room, before raziya butted in with the air ticket.

- i was a bit taken aback with raziya's dialogue against TV serials..but then found the humor in it...

- i  really like humeira's portrayal. what is the actress's name? she is not listed in the cast page.

-i loved najma without the bucketful of kohl that she usually wears.. she looks like an angel!

- KSG ab main kya boloon. excellent actor. copy pasting my comment
 I am not justifying his slap.. but i will justify the slap.. because it was meant to convey that he was a  male chauvinistic ***.
asad had asked zoya for confirmation that mariyam had left his house, and she gave it.   he had clearly told her the reason he wanted maryam gone, to protect his family. .. and zoya agreed with him.. later, he saw mariyam in the house and his mom shot..  he slapped her  for lying to him, breaking his trust...  he never considered for a moment that there might be another explanation. that makes him an MCP.

there is definitely a culture in india that thinks a slap or two is okay...  and that is the culture and thought process that asad belongs to. but that does not mean they are right. we call them chauvinistic, bigoted dinosaurs.. 

and of course, i get that the slap happened in the heat of the moment.. but i laughed out loud when the girl who was slapped came back with blood on her hand.. i mean, how is it possible to get cut there on the outside? if she was going to fall and gripped a trolley, the palm would be injured.. not the outside!  and zoya gets injuries on her hand every other week.. its funny.  (looking for logic.. futile i know.)

have a nice day!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 15)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Hi I am posting so late. Didnt get time ystrday.
Yes I read ur whole post, bt still I think Asad is not justified in slapping Zoya. Its not justified at all under any circumstances.Shocked
He can throw her out of her sight bt y violence? He was da man who repects women. Its my POV although.
Now evn if da slapping is justified from Asad's POV, den I vl tell u what I think is justified from Zoya's POV- Zoya shud leave da house immediately, she shud stop conversing wth Asad al2gether, not accept Asad's apology & will never think of Asad as a life partner!
Well if I wud have been in Zoya's position, I wud have done jst like dat. U see in dis whole 21 years of mine my dad nevr raised a hand against me. I did many mistakes, failed in my dad's favourite subject, maths, cudnt become more dan a mediocre student in my life, bt he nevr slapped me! And I xpect men 2 b like dat. Its absolutely my POV.Smile 

And I am absolutely ok with ur POV ..it's Perfectly  fine and see diff people think differently , so it's ok u know ..
How have u been btw ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tanu...

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

nishi amazing post :)

Thank u dear 

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged

hey nish. nice post. 

Thank you and where have u been all this while 

i'm around..   just not finding worthy entertainment anymore. i liked that you said this show will follow the pre-set path..  far better than changing the story following the audience's whim and fancy.

-i am finding more bloopers in the episodes these days...finding bloopers in IPK was my daily entertainment.. finding less bloopers in QH   because the production quality is better.. but  editing needs to be improved a lot.

-  i like that shireen is not the false voiced stupid  woman anymore.  i loved her convo with rashid in their room, before raziya butted in with the air ticket.

- i was a bit taken aback with raziya's dialogue against TV serials..but then found the humor in it...

- i  really like humeira's portrayal. what is the actress's name? she is not listed in the cast page.

-i loved najma without the bucketful of kohl that she usually wears.. she looks like an angel!

- KSG ab main kya boloon. excellent actor. copy pasting my comment
 I am not justifying his slap.. but i will justify the slap.. because it was meant to convey that he was a  male chauvinistic ***.
asad had asked zoya for confirmation that mariyam had left his house, and she gave it.   he had clearly told her the reason he wanted maryam gone, to protect his family. .. and zoya agreed with him.. later, he saw mariyam in the house and his mom shot..  he slapped her  for lying to him, breaking his trust...  he never considered for a moment that there might be another explanation. that makes him an MCP.

there is definitely a culture in india that thinks a slap or two is okay...  and that is the culture and thought process that asad belongs to. but that does not mean they are right. we call them chauvinistic, bigoted dinosaurs.. 

and of course, i get that the slap happened in the heat of the moment.. but i laughed out loud when the girl who was slapped came back with blood on her hand.. i mean, how is it possible to get cut there on the outside? if she was going to fall and gripped a trolley, the palm would be injured.. not the outside!  and zoya gets injuries on her hand every other week.. its funny.  (looking for logic.. futile i know.)

have a nice day!

Sweet heart first of all what do I call u? 
Humaira is portrayed by Ketaki and I am sure the show and the quality n stuff all are ok coz the show is drawing attention From everywhere ...

Ur justification of the slap was bang on ..like is said its not alien to out society u know ..and MCPs do that more tha. Often ...for ASad it was spurr of the moment 

pink.lotus

...Tanu...

IF-Rockerz

...Tanu...

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Yes I read ur whole post, bt still I think Asad is not justified in slapping Zoya. Its not justified at all under any circumstances.Shocked
He can throw her out of her sight bt y violence? He was da man who repects women. Its my POV although.
Now evn if da slapping is justified from Asad's POV, den I vl tell u what I think is justified from Zoya's POV- Zoya shud leave da house immediately, she shud stop conversing wth Asad al2gether, not accept Asad's apology & will never think of Asad as a life partner!
Well if I wud have been in Zoya's position, I wud have done jst like dat. U see in dis whole 21 years of mine my dad nevr raised a hand against me. I did many mistakes, failed in my dad's favourite subject, maths, cudnt become more dan a mediocre student in my life, bt he nevr slapped me! And I xpect men 2 b like dat. Its absolutely my POV.Smile 

And I am absolutely ok with ur POV ..it's Perfectly  fine and see diff people think differently , so it's ok u know ..
How have u been btw ? 
Gud as of now. Big smile Enjoying a lot dese days wth frnds, family. What abt u?

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

How have u been btw ? 
Gud as of now. Big smile Enjoying a lot dese days wth frnds, family. What abt u?

And I am dying cos of the work load u know Ouch
Hope to see u around whener I post 

...Tanu...

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Humaira is portrayed by Ketaki and I am sure the show and the quality n stuff all are ok coz the show is drawing attention From everywhere ...

Ur justification of the slap was bang on ..like is said its not alien to out society u know ..and MCPs do that more tha. Often ...for ASad it was spurr of the moment 

well, call me Jaya, that's my name.
ketaki.. thanks for the name, was wondering for a long time now, but was too lazy to google it.
quality of the show.. yes, it is one of the best on tv right now, that is why i watch it..
but when comparing with the other good shows,  the rough corners are very obvious.

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

well, call me Jaya, that's my name.
ketaki.. thanks for the name, was wondering for a long time now, but was too lazy to google it.
quality of the show.. yes, it is one of the best on tv right now, that is why i watch it..
but when comparing with the other good shows,  the rough corners are very obvious.

Aka,right jaya it was great talking to you too ..btw why don't u send me a frined request ...it would be easier to PM you my posts ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.