Assumptions..Edited (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 16

pink.lotus

Goldie

pink.lotus

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hey nish. nice post. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 14)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TabassumR

Good to know that Nikhat has not quit the show. LOL I rather like her.
Though, I really want Ayaan and Zoya to get together. For once I would like to see what happens when two compatible individuals hook up on TV. A little bored of the angry dude and bubbly chick equation.

On ok then I shud watc out for Ayaan - Humaira stuff , u would love it 

Why the opposites attracts work's on tv is coz it can be played on ...lthe same people hooking up get s a lil boring but we always have that as a side track 

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Thanks for your simple and yet deep insight at the current scenario in QH. I don't think this slap will drive AsYa apart once the MU is solved, but lets see. Rashid may have come to see Dilshie but he has to go back to Shireen. Nikhat helping Ayaan win over Humzie would be interesting indeed.

Vicky finally 

Yes once the MU clears up there will only be passion u know ...
Yes rashid has to clear stuff so he will back off for now ...but u never KNIW ...wait n see .lhe did not listen to Razia and came to see dilshaad 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pink.lotusMoronsKiMallika

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guturgutur

hey nish. nice post. 

Thank you and where have u been all this while 

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Thanks for your simple and yet deep insight at the current scenario in QH. I don't think this slap will drive AsYa apart once the MU is solved, but lets see. Rashid may have come to see Dilshie but he has to go back to Shireen. Nikhat helping Ayaan win over Humzie would be interesting indeed.

Vicky finally 

Yes once the MU clears up there will only be passion u know ...
Yes rashid has to clear stuff so he will back off for now ...but u never KNIW ...wait n see .lhe did not listen to Razia and came to see dilshaad 

In that case, Asad and Zoe's passion would be intense as they both are emotionally hyper ppl. Lets see how Gul plays out this one. I want Humzie to be Ayaan's date  for Valentine's . I hate to see her depressed face.

I am hoping some gutsy action from Raashid someday.

anoom

anoom

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Well said... 
I think this incident will bring them closer after MU is resolved and they start understanding each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1

tnusredey

IF-Rockerz

tnusredey

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Hi I am posting so late. Didnt get time ystrday.
Yes I read ur whole post, bt still I think Asad is not justified in slapping Zoya. Its not justified at all under any circumstances.Shocked
He can throw her out of her sight bt y violence? He was da man who repects women. Its my POV although.
Now evn if da slapping is justified from Asad's POV, den I vl tell u what I think is justified from Zoya's POV- Zoya shud leave da house immediately, she shud stop conversing wth Asad al2gether, not accept Asad's apology & will never think of Asad as a life partner!
Well if I wud have been in Zoya's position, I wud have done jst like dat. U see in dis whole 21 years of mine my dad nevr raised a hand against me. I did many mistakes, failed in my dad's favourite subject, maths, cudnt become more dan a mediocre student in my life, bt he nevr slapped me! And I xpect men 2 b like dat. Its absolutely my POV.Smile 

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
nishi amazing post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.