Assumptions..Edited (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 16

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasa

Gosh, what drama!!! As much as I abhor violence in any form, physical,mental, emotional to anyone irrespective of gender, age etc, one cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that people do behave and react impulsively when they are emotionally disturbed, and that is what happened between Asad and Zoya today. Just a knee jerk reaction from Asad , not a man beating up woman thing. What if Dilawar was around??? Asad would have hammered the living daylights out of him, for sure!!!
Hope he calms down soonWink

Agree with you. Violence in any form is unacceptable but as you rightly pointed out, "ppl do behave and react impulsively when they are emotionally disturbed and that is what happened today" especially in this case when the life of the most important person in your life is at stake. You can't expect that person to think rationally at that point of time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasapink.lotus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 13)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
hey Nishi...looonnnggg time ...ya I guess you are busy with work...
but missing your posts dear...
I was thinking over your points to ponder...

1. I guess Rashid will support Dilshad with Zoya's support..( how can she not help...Big smile)

2. This one has confused me...so I am going to think straight and say Asad might report Dilawaar to the police...

3. This is the imp. one...MU tho hogaya...now how soon it gets solved is the question..or are you saying it will get worse..Unhappy

4. This made me happy...I hope Nikhat intervenes ...so Ayaan stays away from Zoya...

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I havent watched the epi so will PM u at night ...Do PM me when u write please :)

Anyways dont understand why such a big hungama over a slap ... This is the trademark of 4 lions ...Geet , IPKKND and now QH ... all the men have misbehaved ...so thats all I take it for ...

Send me a buddy request to be on my mailing list 

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

hey nishi hw r u???
a very nice post needed one
and abt today episode it was brilliant
everybody is talking abt the slap but i dnt want to concentrate on that today many good stuff isthere like asad and najma convo i real loved it and asad gng to rashid telling him abt his ammi and his anger that was full on. 
waiting for more 

U bet there is SI much more li am good just busy Wassup with u? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teja0102..

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by rasa

Gosh, what drama!!! As much as I abhor violence in any form, physical,mental, emotional to anyone irrespective of gender, age etc, one cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that people do behave and react impulsively when they are emotionally disturbed, and that is what happened between Asad and Zoya today. Just a knee jerk reaction from Asad , not a man beating up woman thing. What if Dilawar was around??? Asad would have hammered the living daylights out of him, for sure!!!
Hope he calms down soonWink

Agree with you. Violence in any form is unacceptable but as you rightly pointed out, "ppl do behave and react impulsively when they are emotionally disturbed and that is what happened today" especially in this case when the life of the most important person in your life is at stake. You can't expect that person to think rationally at that point of time.

Thank u both for ur views and for understanding that Asad is not in his sane mind ...

s120

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

hey Nishi...looonnnggg time ...ya I guess you are busy with work...
but missing your posts dear...
I was thinking over your points to ponder...

1. I guess Rashid will support Dilshad with Zoya's support..( how can she not help...Big smile)

2. This one has confused me...so I am going to think straight and say Asad might report Dilawaar to the police...

3. This is the imp. one...MU tho hogaya...now how soon it gets solved is the question..or are you saying it will get worse..Unhappy

4. This made me happy...I hope Nikhat intervenes ...so Ayaan stays away from Zoya...

Neena long time how have y been ..
Well 1 and 3 ok 
2 and 4 nope ..ok wait n watch ..

pink.lotus

TabassumR

TabassumR

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Good to know that Nikhat has not quit the show. LOL I rather like her.
Though, I really want Ayaan and Zoya to get together. For once I would like to see what happens when two compatible individuals hook up on TV. A little bored of the angry dude and bubbly chick equation.

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for your simple and yet deep insight at the current scenario in QH. I don't think this slap will drive AsYa apart once the MU is solved, but lets see. Rashid may have come to see Dilshie but he has to go back to Shireen. Nikhat helping Ayaan win over Humzie would be interesting indeed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.