Originally posted by nebuna

hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Why do we keep on creating this discrimination for our ownself? ?? Why should slapping a guilty man be ok and a guilty woman is not?
Why should things be different for a woman!!

Cultured and educated. ..still it is his mother who is fighting for life..he is tormented...and just hit back to a person he thinks is responsible. .no matter if a man or woman..I don't think I too in a position like this do anything different! !!

I agree to your post completely Nishi. actually I have experienced with myself also., while we are watching our favorite daily soaps. we are always impatient. we jump the Gun pretty soon. It's an art of drama making. That's how it should be. If tracks are not interesting, it won't keep us glued on TV. I am more of silent reader in this forum however now it's compelling me to write my POV's here. I agree with the points Shish mentioned. Asad was completely justified in slapping because his mother means alot for him. If I had been Asad, I would have done the same LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Mussy... Smile.
Glad to see you agreeing with me and your post in the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 12)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shish15

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by nebuna

hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Why do we keep on creating this discrimination for our ownself? ?? Why should slapping a guilty man be ok and a guilty woman is not?
Why should things be different for a woman!!

Cultured and educated. ..still it is his mother who is fighting for life..he is tormented...and just hit back to a person he thinks is responsible. .no matter if a man or woman..I don't think I too in a position like this do anything different! !!

I agree to your post completely Nishi. actually I have experienced with myself also., while we are watching our favorite daily soaps. we are always impatient. we jump the Gun pretty soon. It's an art of drama making. That's how it should be. If tracks are not interesting, it won't keep us glued on TV. I am more of silent reader in this forum however now it's compelling me to write my POV's here. I agree with the points Shish mentioned. Asad was completely justified in slapping because his mother means alot for him. If I had been Asad, I would have done the same LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Mussy... Smile.
You didn't introduce me to ur frend ...shishma baby not fair 
Btw I am logging off 
Gn shishma and Mussy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed

IF-Dazzler

mussy.jamshed

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Thanks Mussy... Smile.

@ Shish introduce me to Nishi :) look she is saying me goodnight now Tongue
@ Nishi : I am sure shish will describe me better :D I will send u buddy request. You seem tired now so goodnight to you as well Big smile. I am sure your posts will help us stay connected with each otherWink

shish15

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks Mussy... Smile.

@ Shish introduce me to Nishi :) look she is saying me goodnight now Tongue
@ Nishi : I am sure shish will describe me better :D I will send u buddy request. You seem tired now so goodnight to you as well Big smile. I am sure your posts will help us stay connected with each otherWink

Yes shishma looks lazy so hi Mussy nice to meet u n do send me a buddy request ...
C u around 
Gn n TC 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15mussy.jamshed

lams

Goldie

lams

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I havent watched the epi so will PM u at night ...Do PM me when u write please :)

Anyways dont understand why such a big hungama over a slap ... This is the trademark of 4 lions ...Geet , IPKKND and now QH ... all the men have misbehaved ...so thats all I take it for ...

teja0102..

IF-Rockerz

teja0102..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hey nishi hw r u???
a very nice post needed one
and abt today episode it was brilliant
everybody is talking abt the slap but i dnt want to concentrate on that today many good stuff isthere like asad and najma convo i real loved it and asad gng to rashid telling him abt his ammi and his anger that was full on. 
waiting for more 

kundra

Goldie

kundra

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I'n not happy that he slapped her but it was justified.

varma.nishi1

rasa

Groupbie

rasa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Gosh, what drama!!! As much as I abhor violence in any form, physical,mental, emotional to anyone irrespective of gender, age etc, one cannot turn a blind eye to the fact that people do behave and react impulsively when they are emotionally disturbed, and that is what happened between Asad and Zoya today. Just a knee jerk reaction from Asad , not a man beating up woman thing. What if Dilawar was around??? Asad would have hammered the living daylights out of him, for sure!!!
Hope he calms down soonWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.