Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey nish

hw r u??

</div>
was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

<u></u>

just hope there is no MU between asya

<div>thank u

Thought you were against it under any circumstances? How come you have retreated your stance here?

It's each individuals choice na..by e way I think it was meant tat a slap was nt right bt given e situation n e circumstances tat he's gonna lose his mother he's right in his plc...I'm sure he will repent later wen dilshad tells me wat happened..chill n let's watch e story unfold...

It is not OK in my book EVEN under the circumstances. Even if I had slapped her this would not have been right. I don't know why people are OKing this or even finding it in the least bitexcitingor a turn on.

To each their own...we can disagree to each others views n nt tk it too personally:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ecrivain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 11)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saina01

Goldie

saina01

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I agree with you and I understand why Asad did this as well. His ammi is his whole universe and she is fighting for her life. Anybody would lose control in his place. I can't wait to watch what happens next since I've loved each and every single episode till now:)

mussy.jamshed

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

I agree with you and I understand why Asad did this as well. His ammi is his whole universe and she is fighting for her life. Anybody would lose control in his place. I can't wait to watch what happens next since I've loved each and every single episode till now:)

Thanks saina and u am glad u cud see the perspective...

Thanks for ur comments 

shish15

IF-Dazzler

shish15

Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey nish

hw r u??

</div>
was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

<u></u>

just hope there is no MU between asya

<div>thank u

Thought you were against it under any circumstances? How come you have retreated your stance here?

It's each individuals choice na..by e way I think it was meant tat a slap was nt right bt given e situation n e circumstances tat he's gonna lose his mother he's right in his plc...I'm sure he will repent later wen dilshad tells me wat happened..chill n let's watch e story unfold...

It is not OK in my book EVEN under the circumstances. Even if I had slapped her this would not have been right. I don't know why people are OKing this or even finding it in the least bitexcitingor a turn on.

What should have Asad done ? Would he have made the person he thinks responsible for this...sit down and offer a cup of tea?? mother is a very precious being...here she is dying..according to him..despite of his repeatedly telling Zoya to not help Maryam...Zoya did and that got his mother to near death. ..
Anybody would retaliate in this condition. ...

I donno...I can't forgive anyone to even bring a single tear in my mother's eyes...let alone..bring her to her death...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedecrivain

evaksg

evaksg

i agree...things eventually do come out 2 be positive...i just hope we get 2 see asad in love soon...it would be so awesome 2 see such a stern man b in love wid smne..n wen it does...m sure it will b intense...waitng eagerly...
p.s:-karan acted brilliantly 2day!!

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evaksg

i agree...things eventually do come out 2 be positive...i just hope we get 2 see asad in love soon...it would be so awesome 2 see such a stern man b in love wid smne..n wen it does...m sure it will b intense...waitng eagerly...
p.s:-karan acted brilliantly 2day!!

Thanks for ur comments dear n yes KSG was brilliant 

mussy.jamshed

IF-Dazzler

mussy.jamshed

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shish15

Originally posted by nebuna

hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Why do we keep on creating this discrimination for our ownself? ?? Why should slapping a guilty man be ok and a guilty woman is not?
Why should things be different for a woman!!

Cultured and educated. ..still it is his mother who is fighting for life..he is tormented...and just hit back to a person he thinks is responsible. .no matter if a man or woman..I don't think I too in a position like this do anything different! !!

I agree to your post completely Nishi. actually I have experienced with myself also., while we are watching our favorite daily soaps. we are always impatient. we jump the Gun pretty soon. It's an art of drama making. That's how it should be. If tracks are not interesting, it won't keep us glued on TV. I am more of silent reader in this forum however now it's compelling me to write my POV's here. I agree with the points Shish mentioned. Asad was completely justified in slapping because his mother means alot for him. If I had been Asad, I would have done the same LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Liya88shish15

ecrivain

IF-Dazzler

ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by shish15

Originally posted by nebuna

hey nishi
good post

but whatever said and done under any circumstances
i can t take physical abuse over women
he might have his own reasons or might be angry too
but it did nt go well with me
that too asad being an educated and cultured man

Why do we keep on creating this discrimination for our ownself? ?? Why should slapping a guilty man be ok and a guilty woman is not?
Why should things be different for a woman!!

Cultured and educated. ..still it is his mother who is fighting for life..he is tormented...and just hit back to a person he thinks is responsible. .no matter if a man or woman..I don't think I too in a position like this do anything different! !!

I agree to your post completely Nishi. actually I have experienced with myself also., while we are watching our favorite daily soaps. we are always impatient. we jump the Gun pretty soon. It's an art of drama making. That's how it should be. If tracks are not interesting, it won't keep us glued on TV. I am more of silent reader in this forum however now it's compelling me to write my POV's here. I agree with the points Shish mentioned. Asad was completely justified in slapping because his mother means alot for him. If I had been Asad, I would have done the same LOLLOLLOL

Well thanks for ur Inputs and I am glad u understood Asad's POV 

mussy.jamshed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.