Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz
Originally posted by varma.nishi1
Edited It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU
I leave you with a few pointers to ponder over, that will help you assess the track.
1. Will Rashid support Dilshaad or will he go back to his usual being. And will Shireen find out about Rashid being with Dilshaad?
2. What would be Asad's way of getting back to people who hurt his family considering that he sits a tormented soul right now?
3. What course of action would AsYa follow now and is an MU inevitable between them?
4. Will Nikhat help Humaira to win over Ayaan or will Humaira's love go unnoticed?
Since it is obvious, I have nothing better to do, I will try to attempt answering these questions.
1. Shireen will certainly find out about Rashid being with Dilshad. I think for the time being, Rashid will be just like before. Show his support covertly, but not much, since he is still under threat from Razia.
2. That depends on who has actually tried to kill Dilshad. If it is someone Razia has hired, then the story is going to get even more interesting...ahhh...i wish now that Razia is responsible for this. BTW, had Asad slapped Raziya, would people be okay??? Sorry - couldn't resist this one
3. this is what I like about Gul's romance. angst and hurt - usme pyaar dikh jaata hai. much prefer this to mushy love stories. Zoya - give the boy a really hard time after fufi gets better.
4. Not so soon...for now, it will be status quo.
Bidz aww ur free haina
Well 1 I won't comment
3 and 4 are right and for 2 ...u echoed my thiught ...but hey Razia is elder To him
Kuchh to sharan karo