Qubool Hai

Assumptions..Edited (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 16

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
nishi i m not liking ppl bashing asad , his world stopped yaar coz of his mother condition
One must understand his condition

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Assumptions..Edited (Page 10)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

[QUOTE=varma.nishi1][QUOTE=bheegi]It was an intense episode once again Nishi. I see what you mean by assumptions. I can't stand violence against women but as Victoria said in her post, this was an impulsive act of anger and Zoya was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will take a lot of repentance on Asad's part to have any kind of civil relationship with Zoya. She will of course not leave them when Dilshaad is so critical but once Dilshaad is safe, she should leave the Khan household. 

Yes, it is very out of the box for sure but shocking! Asad needs to redeem himself big time now...which I am sure he willSmile As I have said before, he is equally responsible (assuming Dilawar is responsible for the shooting)- Asad should have turned him in a while ago. I guess what they are trying to show us is that Asad has already assumed some kind of 'haq' over Zoya...that's why he can both kiss her and hit her but no one else can. I know a lot of characters in literature and in serials are depicted like that but in real life it borders to domestic violence. 
Well...let's just enjoy the ride for now because after all this is a fictional love story with lots of pain and lots of hidden loveBig smile

Yes of course u know the purpose is achieved darling wait n watch 

Rockerchic

IF-Rockerz

Rockerchic

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Oh wow.

You know what? It doesn't matter. I don't have the patience to debate on this any more. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10...Tanu...

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Edited It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU 

I leave you with a few pointers to ponder over, that will help you assess the track. 

1. Will Rashid support Dilshaad or will he go back to his usual being. And will Shireen find out about Rashid being with Dilshaad? 

2. What would be Asad's way of getting back to people who hurt his family considering that he sits a tormented soul right now? 

3. What course of action would AsYa follow now and is an MU inevitable between them? 

4. Will Nikhat help Humaira to win over Ayaan or will Humaira's love go unnoticed? 

Since it is obvious, I have nothing better to do, I will try to attempt answering these questions.

1. Shireen will certainly find out about Rashid being with Dilshad. I think for the time being, Rashid will be just like before. Show his support covertly, but not much, since he is still under threat from Razia.

2. That depends on who has actually tried to kill Dilshad. If it is someone Razia has hired, then the story is going to get even more interesting...ahhh...i wish now that Razia is responsible for this. BTW, had Asad slapped Raziya, would people be okay??? Sorry - couldn't resist this oneConfused

3. this is what I like about Gul's romance. angst and hurt - usme pyaar dikh jaata hai. much prefer this to mushy love stories. Zoya - give the boy a really hard time after fufi gets better.

4. Not so soon...for now, it will be status quo.

Bidz aww ur free haina 
It's ok 
Well 1 I won't comment
3 and 4 are right and for 2 ...Winku echoed my thiught ...but hey Razia is elder To him 
Kuchh to sharan karo 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bidz

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

nishi i m not liking ppl bashing asad , his world stopped yaar coz of his mother condition
One must understand his condition

Chill n ignore 

hifzaa

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Edited It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...

i COMPLETELY AGREE ON THIS. Guys acc to him Zoya is responsible for all this, he don't know that Marriyum was brought back by Dilshad and his mother is fighting with death and how do u expect him to be calm. See he also visited Razia's house. Yeh to kise ne nahi note kiya. He did for his mom

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Oh wow.

You know what? It doesn't matter. I don't have the patience to debate on this any more. 

RC 
The post has a second part as well ..try that Wink

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSoul

i COMPLETELY AGREE ON THIS. Guys acc to him Zoya is responsible for all this, he don't know that Marriyum was brought back by Dilshad and his mother is fighting with death and how do u expect him to be calm. See he also visited Razia's house. Yeh to kise ne nahi note kiya. He did for his mom

THANK YOU DARLING 

BlessedSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.