Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Assumptions..Edited

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

edited in red 

Well hope you guys had a nice weekend. First of all I am sorry but I am not in a mood to write tonight. So here is just an informative post. There are so many assumptions about what will happen and what not. It's nice to speculate and I also like the fact that people are so engrossed in the show. But to get a few facts right, allow me to help. 

1. I Donno for how long now I have been saying this, but please be patient. This is a daily soap, there has to be a balance in the 20 odd minutes you watch the episode. And why should speculations and assumptions always be negative? While makers have time and again proved that things do turn out to be positive. 

2. The last time I remember there was a problem when Asad fought for Zoya and got her back from the forced wedding by his Akram, employee. Majority were not happy with the fact that he did not report it to the police. Well he actually did in the next episode. At that point it was Important for him to save Zoya and he did that.

3. Another one, Razia will succeed in her plan and get Humaira-Ayaan married. Nothing of that sort happened and also, Nikhat did take the necessary action. I Donno for how many days I had to empty my inbox full of questions about the same. Please be positive. 

4. The makers have a set storyline in mind and they play out sequences according to that. Sometimes people like the stuff and sometime you just have to be patient to see how and why the things happened the way they did. There will be a reason for something shown and that will tie up sooner or later. 

5. It's impossible to keep everyone happy, coz sometimes a certain section of fans like something while the others don't. Trying to keep the fans, actors and everyone happy is practically irrational and hence the decided storyline should follow its course. The growing fan base and the rising TRPs, are proof enough that the show is doing well. 

Please sit back and watch the show. Sometimes in a spurr of a moment we do things which we regret later. For anyone who wants to know the real Asad, here is an old post about him

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3383112

Edited It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU 

I leave you with a few pointers to ponder over, that will help you assess the track. 

1. Will Rashid support Dilshaad or will he go back to his usual being. And will Shireen find out about Rashid being with Dilshaad? 

2. What would be Asad's way of getting back to people who hurt his family considering that he sits a tormented soul right now? 

3. What course of action would AsYa follow now and is an MU inevitable between them? 

4. Will Nikhat help Humaira to win over Ayaan or will Humaira's love go unnoticed? 

PS for all those who send me a buddy request ATLEAST lemme know who u are thru a PM...else it gets very confusing. 

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 04 February 2013 at 10:06am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy88AnamikaojhaZ_ROCKSsabithapurasamayuri94Sunshine25j.e.n.n.008tishmapanckjanestone6SaHillover101pink.lotusLiya88aishu30saina01sri7snehatalkmussy.jamshedtibs09shish15Noe123an_kBlessedSoulmedha16tvbug2011_vineeta_asyaforlifearpita20trina2010Teja....Fantasia_junkie-Shormi-Rach.-rajsua-SilentsoulsamadesKaBhiinloveSanju_FarzuIranicrazy4KASH_ARDiamondLifeGroverAddictICatzHarshPreeItranquilsoul..Nithiya95MoronsKiMallikaneenabinu...Tanu...--epiPhobia--MuneebaSheikhshanakyasharan-Martinski-mcdreamy._Oishi_SleepingBeauty.blessing-beauty

--epiPhobia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--epiPhobia--
--epiPhobia--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged

hey nish

hw r u??

was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

just hope there is no MU between asya

thank u

Edited by EternalFrission - 04 February 2013 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ecrivain

Liya88 Goldie
Liya88
Liya88

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for e info dear...

Agreed to wateva u said...it may all look negative..bt e end result will turn positive...let's nt judge too soon b4 even watchn wats to unfold in e story...

It a tensed track bt I'm sure e relationships r being tested...looking forward!!

Asya MU is inevitable I guess bt he will repent I believe...

Rashid might go to dilshad Ull Nv knw..!!

Can't wait to watch today's epi!!!

ecrivain

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanks..
R u from PH or CVs...

ecrivain

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Things are getting pretty interesting for me. As much as we did not like/support Asad slapping Zoya, IT HAPPENS. No I don't support him but the REGRET part is going to be SUPER.
Hope it comes real soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabithapuSunshine25spoorthi...Tanu...--epiPhobia--DiamondLife

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EternalFrission

hey nish

hw r u??

was really surprised that asad slapped zoya...was against it...but then it was ok under the circumstances..

just hope there is no MU between asya

Hey Fatemah 
M good busy as usual 

MU well let's see but it's all part of the story...so watch on ...
ASad is u see a MU already else he would not have done that even in rage. 

--epiPhobia--

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Thanks for e info dear...

Agreed to wateva u said...it may all look negative..bt e end result will turn positive...let's nt judge too soon b4 even watchn wats to unfold in e story...

It a tensed track bt I'm sure e relationships r being tested...looking forward!!

Asya MU is inevitable I guess bt he will repent I believe...

Rashid might go to dilshad Ull Nv knw..!!

Can't wait to watch today's epi!!!

Aah liyaa MU is there that is why he slapped her ..BAS 

Rashid is there in the Precap but now let's Se Wassup? 

--epiPhobia--

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Things are getting pretty interesting for me. As much as we did not like/support Asad slapping Zoya, IT HAPPENS. No I don't support him but the REGRET part is going to be SUPER.
Hope it comes real soon

Hey Trina 
Thank god u agree 
Btw send me a buddy request or a PM, u aren't on my mailing list. 

trina2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index