edited in red
Well hope you guys had a nice weekend. First of all I am sorry but I am not in a mood to write tonight. So here is just an informative post. There are so many assumptions about what will happen and what not. It's nice to speculate and I also like the fact that people are so engrossed in the show. But to get a few facts right, allow me to help.
1. I Donno for how long now I have been saying this, but please be patient. This is a daily soap, there has to be a balance in the 20 odd minutes you watch the episode. And why should speculations and assumptions always be negative? While makers have time and again proved that things do turn out to be positive.
2. The last time I remember there was a problem when Asad fought for Zoya and got her back from the forced wedding by his Akram, employee. Majority were not happy with the fact that he did not report it to the police. Well he actually did in the next episode. At that point it was Important for him to save Zoya and he did that.
3. Another one, Razia will succeed in her plan and get Humaira-Ayaan married. Nothing of that sort happened and also, Nikhat did take the necessary action. I Donno for how many days I had to empty my inbox full of questions about the same. Please be positive.
4. The makers have a set storyline in mind and they play out sequences according to that. Sometimes people like the stuff and sometime you just have to be patient to see how and why the things happened the way they did. There will be a reason for something shown and that will tie up sooner or later.
5. It's impossible to keep everyone happy, coz sometimes a certain section of fans like something while the others don't. Trying to keep the fans, actors and everyone happy is practically irrational and hence the decided storyline should follow its course. The growing fan base and the rising TRPs, are proof enough that the show is doing well.
Please sit back and watch the show. Sometimes in a spurr of a moment we do things which we regret later. For anyone who wants to know the real Asad, here is an old post about him
Edited It's is about ASad slapping the guilty person not a woman ...see the other side ...
It's not like he slapped her coz she is a girl or whatever, he is under an MU
I leave you with a few pointers to ponder over, that will help you assess the track.
1. Will Rashid support Dilshaad or will he go back to his usual being. And will Shireen find out about Rashid being with Dilshaad?
2. What would be Asad's way of getting back to people who hurt his family considering that he sits a tormented soul right now?
3. What course of action would AsYa follow now and is an MU inevitable between them?
4. Will Nikhat help Humaira to win over Ayaan or will Humaira's love go unnoticed?
PS for all those who send me a buddy request ATLEAST lemme know who u are thru a PM...else it gets very confusing.
Edited by varma.nishi1 - 04 February 2013 at 10:06am