Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: narangi314

So, she has a track record of regressive TV?! Great! Wish I'd known that before I started watching!

So ...if this is the case, it will not surprise me that they will show Zoya, who is independent and strong, act like a total idiot and just forget that it happened 😡

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
gurulover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So, she has a track record of regressive TV?! Great! Wish I'd known that before I started watching!

ohh that means this is ur 1st 4lions serial?? 2nd serial iss pyaar ko was also the same yar..an angry young man insulting and man handling a bubbly fun loving girl and finally  tadaaa they fall in love 🤪 same old wine in a new bottle🥱ok thats enough and im out of here before others bash me😆
Edited by gurulover - 11 years ago
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurulover

ohh that means this is ur 1st 4lions serial?? 2nd serial iss pyaar ko was also the same yar..an angry young man insulting and man handling a bubbly fun loving girl and finally  tadaaa they fall in love 🤪 same old wine in a new bottle🥱

yup! this is my first 4lions show. A friend of mine did warn me, but, I got attracted by the seemingly progressive attitudes and esp. by the heroine...I have to say no serial has disappointed me this quickly! So way to go!  👏

varshad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agreed in Geet however Maan was just a stand up guy. He should between all crap between Geet and the trouble. Even sent his own brother to prison and here Mr. A can't even send his un-official Mamu to prison for all those heinous acts.

I agree with the person who said that the kind of respect he has to his mom or shown would never allow him to commit this act. Even though KSG is a brilliant actor the CV's flubbed his character big time. 
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ohh that means this is ur 1st 4lions serial?? 2nd serial iss pyaar ko was also the same yar..an angry young man insulting and man handling a bubbly fun loving girl and finally tadaaa they fall in love 🤪 same old wine in a new bottle🥱ok thats enough and im out of here before others bash me😆

in IPK the guy forcefully got married 2 her 4 6 months n when he got 2 know everything he did nothing. All that was shown was a sorry n b4 that when the girl left him on the completion of 6months the guy blackmailed her 2 b back with him
whatthewhat thumbnail
whoa to all the "justifications"!!! 😕

why do people assume that if a woman slaps a man we would be okay with it? Violence is NOT okay, no matter what! Self-defense is another issue altogether.

gurulover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

whoa to all the "justifications"!!! 😕

why do people assume that if a woman slaps a man we would be okay with it? Violence is NOT okay, no matter what! Self-defense is another issue altogether.

exactly..and the other girl is a rape victim and still she was told to leave the house..they have no support. no wonder that many women do not report a rape..
whatthewhat thumbnail

exactly..and the other girl is a rape victim and still she was told to leave the house..they have no support. no wonder that many women do not report a rape..

Word!

It just shows us how far we have to go as a society in cleaning up our act! this kind of regressive TV has got to be the worst offender in normalizing violence against women...
Edited by narangi314 - 11 years ago
an_k thumbnail
That was natural n human ...dnt u consider her responsible for this if u think from Asad's point of view .secondly he was in a different state of mind at that time so his action was justified for me..he has shown patience many atimes
whatthewhat thumbnail
uh...we are not neanderthals anymore...

We are supposed to have civilized ourselves OUT of our baser instincts. I do not consider this normal behavior at all.