Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
... 'Nuf said... No More. ConfusedConfusedStern SmileStern Smile

PS: Couldnt let it rest at 'no more'... so this is what happens in a country where a woman fighting for a rape victim herself is at the receiving end when the menfolk fail to bring the culprits to justice, letting them off with a warning...

And then slap the women for not knowing better...Dead

I know people will say many of us are making too big a deal of a rom-com... but if we pull back and look at the larger picture mentioned above, then the makers of QH appear in a poor light

Edited by deejayaqueel - 04 February 2013 at 9:34am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

asima786ash12newyorkgirltasmila487Aalia_AerrahSu_Somerholicunforgetable112SportsFreakangel97awwwwwwwcoolfireshaz2009narangi314nebunaan_ktvbug2011teja0102..Shell16Laila2009sam.-Yaz-RockerchicpieryroseSaraliciousromiebee2002rahmona_paksweK.SeanMephisto--Kriti--shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well Done Asad Beta..." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
So much so for hoping that Asad's 'respect' for women extends to this point...

Sorry! we forgot, he already comes from a judgmental mindset starting with the assumption that the woman is to blame... which is why she only had to utter 'Mr. Khan...' and he let loose...

And now i am sure many people are going to scold me for not understanding his POV and talking about the slap when he is devastated about what the doctor pronounced about his mom...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anabiaash12errahunforgetable112Rockerchic-Yaz-

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
OMG HE SLAPPED HER Stern Smile I still can't believe it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112deejayaqueel-Yaz-K.Seanpieryrose

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
i think asad ne jo kiya o think and zoya ne jo kiya o think tha ...and he is not judgemental yar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoo67basicquestion1deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

OMG HE SLAPPED HER Stern Smile I still can't believe it

The harder thing i find to believe is that many people are justifying the slap, saying that she had it coming... obviously...

i mean whatever happened to the leads lauding her brave act... or taking on the onus of protecting their family from such obvious harm... i mean shouldnt he have warned the mother against the mama?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12tasmila487errahSu_Somerholiccoolfiretvbug2011-Yaz-K.Seanpieryrose

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Well said. Abusive relationships start with slaps and then, when people justify it, these slaps continue to more and worse things. We need to stop justifying this as OK even if it is from our favorite character. As women we should not OK these behaviors. 

Either slapping is OK or it is not OK and in my book, it is not OK. there are other ways to express your anger, this is not one of them. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12tasmila487errahSu_Somerholicawwwwwwwcoolfire-Yaz-deejayaqueelK.Seanpieryrose

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I am not KSG  or Asads fan girl, but you know SH*T happens and  in M & B stories heroes do things for which they regret later like Anything.
what AAK did was totally Wrong but  you just have to watch it without thinking too much about the REAL world and its Morality. Asad is going to repent bad for this act . 

Edited by trina2010 - 04 February 2013 at 9:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranSurbhi.DMGawwwwwwwAR1220ashlok4everdeejayaqueelpieryroseMephisto

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

i think asad ne jo kiya o think and zoya ne jo kiya o think tha ...and he is not judgemental yar

Arrey yaar i know where you are coming from... but just cant find it in me to condone 2 things

1. Man being justified in letting his emotions loose through such means... that is how DV is excused in India

2. HIm doing it for a person who actually should have been lauded... how many women for who Zoya would be a role model would be emboldened for taking such a brave step now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

unforgetable112Su_Somerholicnebuna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.