BLISSFUL DAY FOR SWARONIANS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by marauder

Yep this is true bliss. Even its about 7 hours from the telecast of the episode. I am still feelng its magic. This was the depiction of romance at its best. Even though I would have loved to see more SwaRon dance sequence in this one month but still I can say both the sequence were just beyond awesome. Yaadein was about depicting one's inner conflict and then this was one about totally loosing in someone's love even though fighting to be away from it. Wonderfully done. And yeah no word - I repeat could do a proper justice to today SwaRon sequence. It was much more than awesome or outstanding, whatever word you use. So hats of to the enetire team behind it. Fabulously done. And what to say about VruShan. They were just beyond perfect today. Their chemistry was much more than explosive. Hats of to them. And I must say keep it up. BTW awesome post.

Thanx for ur appreciation..😃
Originally posted by swayamsharon

truly blissful day for us!!!!
vrushan chemistry, no words😳☺️!!!
yes swaron is back, loved yadein sequence n i m lost in this beautiful sequence but khamakha nahi😳!!!!

Ya the chemistry was mind blowing... Loved Vrushan as Swaron in this sequence completely...
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

Yup it was indeed blissful!feel good when our wait gets paid with such awesomeness..!!the khamakha sequence was just magical!

The new promo promises to have more SwaRon sequences.. Hope so that Swaronians don't have to wait more...
Originally posted by shaanswayam

aaj tho jaan aagayi saare swaron fans me...

Seriously, I'm feeling like I'm out of this world right now and enjoying in SwaRon Dreamland..
Originally posted by blithe

Firstly, I am happy that they compensated the past week SwaRon absence. Today's scene was more passionate. Yes! I noticed that new BG score played for them. Honestly, last week I din't liked it, I felt the beat was faster than it should actually be but today I liked it. They set mood PERFECT! I enjoyed it.

Have U heard the lyrics of this song.. They perfectly suit them...
Originally posted by marauder

Yep this is true bliss. Even its about 7 hours from the telecast of the episode. I am still feelng its magic. This was the depiction of romance at its best. Even though I would have loved to see more SwaRon dance sequence in this one month but still I can say both the sequence were just beyond awesome. Yaadein was about depicting one's inner conflict and then this was one about totally loosing in someone's love even though fighting to be away from it. Wonderfully done. And yeah no word - I repeat could do a proper justice to today SwaRon sequence. It was much more than awesome or outstanding, whatever word you use. So hats of to the enetire team behind it. Fabulously done. And what to say about VruShan. They were just beyond perfect today. Their chemistry was much more than explosive. Hats of to them. And I must say keep it up. BTW awesome post.

Thanx for ur wonderful comment... Just was very excited after the telecast of this episode so couldn't stop my self from penning down my views..
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Diii...i hope u could feel my happiness behind my words...i was numb for few moments...i was short of words...it was a dear dream..which came true...it was a meaningful sequence not some fill up dance sequence..he said..he will grab the chance...and he proved himself as the man of his words...m in swaron dream land..wanna be there..for long😳

RES for now...will come back tomo..luv u Di😊

Love U my li'l Angel...❤️
Waiting for ur rply to unres..
Truly a blissful one...had a huge smile on my face while watching the sequence yesterday...and  was really happy to see my fellow SS fans soo happy yesterday after a LONG time.
Originally posted by muskurana

Truly a blissful one...had a huge smile on my face while watching the sequence yesterday...and was really happy to see my fellow SS fans soo happy yesterday after a LONG time.
same here its been a long time since we SS fans have something to be happy after sharon's re-entry!hope this pertains and we get some progress!
Posted: 10 years ago
Uss din ka toh pata nahi, aaj zarura hoga! I hope, this creates a HISTORY!