26-12

Rashmi:Saath doongi aapka Randeep ji ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
                                                                       ... Episode 4 Feb 13

What an awesome episode ... the story moving forwards by leaps and bounds as usual ..ClapClap

The episode begins with Rasdeep confrontation ... post Rashmi hearing Ritika Sardesai has suffered custodial death under Randeep ...  

Ras...You broke my trust ..Cry
Ran...You have to trust me ...Ouch
Ras...You remained silent and hid the truth about Didi being here  Cry
Ran...I was bound by the law ... could not disclose sensitive info Ouch
Ras...You did not care for my feelings..Cry

Ran...I would never knowingly hurt you as you are close to my heart Ouch

Ras... I can't trust you any more .. Cry
Ran...The woman who died is not your Didi, she is an imposter...Angry
Ras...I don't believe you, now I will do whatever there has to be done Cry
Ran... It is very dangerous for you ..Shocked

Rashmi walks out on a frustrated Randeep who recollects the entire days events ...how Jadda broke the bad news in Rashmi's presenceAngry... how PC removed him from the 2612 caseAngry... and demoted him to airport dutiesAngry... and how his love was all heart brokenBroken HeartCry... and the poor boxing  gloves bore the brunt of Randeep's frustrations ...

He decides to fight without the help of STF... and fight it alone in spite of being removed from the case ...
He tells his subordinate to see the brighter side of things ... that this demotion might prove to be a double promotion for him ... I love his optimism yaar ...

Randeep gets down to business...starts collecting all possible clues from all possible sources .. cutely dodging a super cute Naniji ...                                                        

He makes a fake arms deal over the phone .. within the 15 mins time limit ... and 3 mins of conversation later ... he traces the caller to somewhere in Middle East ... Turkey/ Jordan ... and lays a trap to nab the criminals ...

Elsewhere Rashmi is in dilemma whether to believe Jadda ... that Ritika was dead ... or to trust Randeep and continue to wait for him to get unearth the criminal plot... she dodges Malti bhabhi's questioning and seeks Ganapati's devine intervention ... she gets to see the CCTV footage of the shop and looks for clues but could not get any ...

Randeep is heart broken after Rashmi refuses to trust him any further ...and refuses to Ans his phonecalls ... is leaving for work ... but suddenly hears her sweet voice calling him ... he immediately comes to a stand still ... he looks in that direction not able to trust his ears ... and is rewarded by the sight of his sweet heart standing there ... the girl with the sweetest voice ... and it is like music to his ears ... and the entire world suddenly becomes colorful and filled with music ...as she gave the slightest hint of a smile on her face ... and he smiles at his lady love ... oh what a beautiful scene yaar ...

Ras... I want to look for Didi myself Smile
Ran... I  cant let you ..  Ouch
Ras... just give me a clue, a hint and I will look for my family members Smile
Ran... your life and safety are at stake here Ouch
Ras... I can lay down my life for my family members Ouch
Ran... then help me in my mission .. join hands with me .. we wil solve it together Thumbs Up
Ras... how can I ?? I am an ordinary girl ...Unhappy
Ran... you have it in you to fight it out...I have seeen it in you ... don't underestimate yourself  ... the power of a common person ...Thumbs Up

The highlight of today's episode was the moment Rasdeep join hands to fight the criminals together ... 
 Rashmi ... for searching her family members ..and Randeep to uncover the terror plots ...to protect the country from the disastrous plots of the terrorists ...

Precap... Randeep spots someone who fits into the description he is looking for ... and we get a glimpse of the real Ritika .. on a wheel chair ... drugged into a stupor ...about to exit the airport...

Its getting exciting ain't it .. I know yaar Smile

Edited by --sumana13-- - 04 February 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80aishu30amimusarshisomasunshine99anurao.66swethasyam08Silentsoulslmu-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashmi:Saath doongi aapka Randeep ji ..." in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyaroses

Goldie

riyaroses

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
really  an  awesome  epi ..  the  show  is  moving  really  fast ..  nd  now  rashmi  is  in  the  mission ..  loved  rasdeep  scenes ...  poor  Randeep ...  bt  awesome .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks

anurao.66--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Loved

--sumana13--

arshisoma

IF-Rockerz

arshisoma

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Keep rocking

--sumana13--

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshisoma

Keep rocking

Edited by --sumana13-- - 04 February 2013 at 7:48pm

arshisoma

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks

Nice

Loved

Edited by --sumana13-- - 04 February 2013 at 2:07pm

anurao.66arshisoma

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.