I'm not gonna let you go (swaron) Video added

Posted: 11 years ago
m sure all of us are lost in swaronland as of now...i just couldn't stop myself from writing this...

m sure we all have the romance being played on our screens on repeat...request is to try reading this while watching the scene side by side, if you can...

i know this isn't tad bit a justice to what we saw on screen, gosh! m still shivering...but i just penned down my thoughts STEP by STEP while watching it the 2nd time...

love,
megha

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not gonna let you go...

I'm not letting you go, 

You belong here, right in my heart

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

I'll take you with me, every step I take

Hold you...

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

Don't go just yet

I said, I'll hold you...

I'll caress your hair, and care...

I'll hold your back,

You'll always find my hand there...

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

I'll hold you tight, and carry you along

Yes, Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

My hand always on your back...

Look, look into my eyes baby

I'm here'.

I said I'll hold you, always...

You turn or struggle

I'll hold you tight, always

Don't go, as yet, never

You belong here, Right by my side...

Oh, why do you doubt baby,

M holding you tight

Gimme your hand

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

Come, come with me

and look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

I'll let nothing, nothing at all come between us

Why you scared?

Don't you trust me?

I'm there, see, just behind you...

Holding you...

Don't be scared baby

You know I love you

I'll cross all the hurdles to get to you

Yes baby...

No, don't go

Come here

You belong here...

In my arms, deep inside my heart

We'll dance together

Into our life

Yes baby,

M right behind you, holding you tight

Come with me...

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

No, don't go as yet, never

I'll come in between,

What ever is stopping you...

Ill hold you tight, However I can

Don't push me baby

I'm not gonna leave you

Just look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

I'll carry you, up in my arms

If need be...

I'll protect you

Not let you go

Fear not baby

Yes baby...

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

Come, be with me

One!

As we are meant to be...

--EDITED: 7 Feb 2013--

VIDEO : This is how i wanted all you guys to see and read the poem...

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxbx6s_i-m-not-gonna-let-you-go-khamakha-nahi_shortfilms#.URKlnx3qnec

MY ANALYSIS : As promised to Sahasra (blithe), here is my own analysis to the whole sequence, as how i wrote the poem, this time in words...hope it reaches out to more people and also to those who are not that comfortable with poetry...

I'm not letting you go, 

You belong here, right in my heart

He pulls her with a jerk, suddenly, towards himself, speaking out loudly through his action that he will not let her go. He pulls her to his chest, where his heart, which belongs to her, only her resides, and he tells her that she belongs there, in his heart.

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He makes her look into his eyes, which pours oodles and oodles of love, just for her, and tells her look into my eyes baby, look deep, I am here, just for you, all for you'.

I'll take you with me, every step I take

He takes her with her and makes her walk with him as if symbolically he tells her that I will be with you forever, I will have you with me wherever I go, every step in my life I take, I am going to have you beside me, we'll walk together forever'..

Hold you...

He turns her slowly and holds her arm as if telling her that I will always be with you, I will always hold you'.

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He again makes her look into his eyes, which pours oodles and oodles of love, just for her, and tells her look into my eyes baby, look deep, I am here, just for you, all for you'.

Don't go just yet

When she hesitantly tries to move away, he catches hold of her hand and pulls her towards himself. He tells her do not go away from me'.

I said, I'll hold you...

He holds her by her head protectively and tells her, do not go away from me, I told you I will hold you, always and forever'.

I'll caress your hair, and care...

He runs his hand down her hair, caressing her and tells her that he will take care of her, that he will caress her, soothe her, and always be with her'.

I'll hold your back,

He puts his hand on her back and tells her that she will always find his hand behind her back'

You'll always find my hand there...

He runs his hand down her back and tells her that whatever she will do, he will always be with her, he will always keep his hand on her back and support her'.

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He asks her to look into his eyes, and see for herself how much he loves her, how much he cares for her, to trust him, to see for herself that he is always with her, to support her in whatever she will do'.

I'll hold you tight, and carry you along

He holds her tightly and lifts her up and carries her along with himself reassuring her that he cannot live without her and that she is a part of him, that he will always keep her with him and if she doubts, he will pick her up and carry her, he will never leave her, that if ever in life a time comes when she becomes still or has any doubts, he will not leave her there but will pick her up and do all the work himself, he will carry her along with him, always and forever'..

Yes, Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

When he sees her looking into his eyes, trying to figure out what he is saying through his eyes and actions, he assures her and tells her yes baby yes, look into my eyes and see that I am right here and that you will find all the answers to your doubts and questions here, look, look deep into my eyes baby'

My hand always on your back...

He tells her, see I told you, you will always find my hand on your back, I will never leave you, I will be with you, always and forever'.

Look, look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He again asks her to look deep into his eyes and tells her that see, he is there'

I said I'll hold you, always...

He holds her and tells her that see, I told you I will always hold you'.

You turn or struggle

He makes her turn and symbolically tells her that no matter what happens in her life, no matter how many struggle and hurdle she faces, no matter how many turns her life takes'.

I'll hold you tight, always

He pulls her back towards himself and tells her that he will always hold her tight and be with her, no matter what'.

He breathes her presence in when he feels her reacting to him as she turns to rest herself on his shoulder'but just yet'

Don't go, as yet, never

He again catches hold of her hand and tells her not to go, not yet, not now, not ever'

You belong here, Right by my side...

He pulls her back, right in his arms and tells her not to go, that she belongs there, in his arms, right beside him. He symbolically tells her that he and her will always walk together, hand in hand and side by side, that she will always walk parallel to him, that he will treat her as equal, as a part of him, not anything inferior, not anything superior. He tells her that he and her are equal and that she will never be suppressed, ever, never'

Oh, why do you doubt baby,

He asks her why she even has to doubt'

M holding you tight

He holds her tight by her waist and assures her that he is holding her tight, as he told her, that he will hold her, always and forever'

Give me your hand

He tucks her hand, making shivers run down her, and tells her to give him her hand, that he will always hold them, always and forever'.

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He holds her hand and asks her to look into his eyes, look deep, deep into his eyes where she can find all her assurances and where she will find love, loads of love, only for her'

Come, come with me

He pulls her along and asks her to come with him, he pins her to the wall, blocking her to move away'

and look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

he again tells her look deep into his eyes, this time with a greater control over her, demanding her to look into his eyes,  now, and see for herself that he is there, just for her, all for her'

He removes the strands of her hair from her face which was coming in between them, as if symbolically telling her that he will let nothing, nothing at all come in between them, that he will remove all barriers and cross all hurdles which comes between him and her'.

Why you scared?

He cups her face and asks her lovingly that why is she scared?

Don't you trust me?

When she again moves away from him, he catches hold of her hand and pauses for a moment, asking her with hurt, with concern and with love that doesn't she trust him that she is again moving away from him?

I'm there, see, just behind you...

When she looks at him, he walks towards her and holds her from her back and reassures her that he is there, as always, just as he told her, just behind her, that she doesn't need to scared'.

Holding you...

He holds her waist and assures her that he is holding her, close to himself, just like he told her, always and forever'

Don't be scared baby

He looks at her with a desperate face and tells he not to scared'

You know I love you

He runs his hand on her waist, sending shivers down her and tucks his head in her hair, near her ear, making her moan within herself and telling her that he loves her and that she knows that how much he loves her'.

I'll cross all the hurdles to get to you

He removes her locks which was coming in between him and her and symbolically told her that he will cross all hurdles to get to her, that he will bear anything to reach to her, that no matter how much she tries to go away, he will still get to her'.

Yes baby...

He gets hopeful for a moment when he feels her reacting and reaching out to him as she lifts her hand to hold him, as she moves to place her palm on within his hair, he gets hopeful and tells her yes baby, yes, come, go ahead'.

No, don't go

But just then, she jerks him again and tries to go away'.

He again grabs her hand, this time more strongly and tells her strongly no, do not go'.

Come here

He jerks her and pulls her hard, real hard and pulls her to himself, fast and strong, telling her that's it, that is it, come here now'.

You belong here...

In my arms, deep inside my heart

He hugs her from the back, closes his eyes and tells her again that this is where she belongs, in his arms, deep inside his heart, no where else and that its enough'.

We'll dance together

Into our life

He sways her and they both dance, lost in each other. He symbolically tells her that she and him will always be together, that they both will enjoy life together and that their life will be as beautiful as dance, that they will be one throughout their lives and two dancers are one while dancing together, that they will enjoy their life just as they enjoy dance, that lifes journey will be as beautiful and enjoyable as dance when they will be together'

Yes baby,

He gets happy and content seeing her react positively, when she gets lost in him, when she sways with him, as one,  he assures her and says yes, yes baby'..

Come with me...

He again assures her that he is right behind her and that he is holding her tight. He moves his lips closer to her, pouring out all his love, wanting to shower her with all the love he has, trying to reach to her, to touch her, to kiss her, and tells her to come with him, to get lost into their world, the world of their own, where no one else can be'he asks her to come with him'.

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

And tells her again that she can find all her answers in his eyes'.

No, don't go as yet, never

When she again jerks him and tries to move away, this time he walks up to her, telling her that no matter where she goes, he will still come to her, so she should stop trying to run away. He tell her not to go, not now, not ever'.

I'll come in between,

He comes in between her and the door and walks making her move back as if telling her that he will come in between'

What ever is stopping you...

He makes her move back and tells her he will come in between whatever is stopping her from coming to him, to become one with him, that he will never give up'

Ill hold you tight, However I can

Don't push me baby

When she stops him, he quickly grabs her in a unique way, telling her that how much ever she tries, he will still find a way to hold her, that he will never ever give up, on her, on them being together, being one'

He asks her not to push him away from herself and tells her to stop trying to go away anymore'

I'm not gonna leave you

He looks deep into her eyes and tells her that he is not going to leave her, at any cost'.

Just look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

He tells her to look into his eyes and read it for herself that how much ever she tries to go away, he will not stop trying and will never ever leave her'

I'll carry you, up in my arms

If need be...

He lifts her up and carries her along, twirling across the room, telling her that he will carry her up, up in his arms, if need be, but he will never ever leave her or give up on her, he will lead her if need be'.

I'll protect you

Not let you go

When she bangs to the mirror, he immediately reaches to her and tells her that he will protect her, always and from every little thing'

He also blocks her from moving away and tells her that not any more, now he will not let her go, not at all'.

Fear not baby

When he sees concern in her face, he tells her not to fear, not to be scared, that he is there'.

Yes baby...

He tells her yes baby and assures her when he sees her open her eyes, and when he sees her turning towards him, reaching out to him, he get hopefull'

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

And again tells her to look deep in his eyes and that he is always there'.

Come, be with me

When he sees her finally giving in, finally surrendering, closing her eyes and calling him to reach out to her, he tells her assuring to come with him and be'..

One!

As we are meant to be...

Yes, one'.just as they are meant to be!

Edited by megsy - 11 years ago
luv ur topic luv d song n it rly suits SwaRon also! n SwaRon wr magical tonite...
Beautifully written and yeah we all are in swaronland tonight.
Awesome di 😊

beautifully written...watevr swayam wants to say to sharon...u described it so perfectly👏👏👏

the poem was like as if a river is flowing very smoothly n steadily...in its own world...just like swaron...lost in der beautiful world  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 11 years ago
One more beautiful piece of work on SwaRon. I loved it. For now, I will reserve it.Sorry megha, you have to wait little more time to read my comment. I know, you must be impatient to read the feedback of your work but I hope you will be satisfied after reading it. 

*Reserved*  

Okay now, I apologise, it took me time to unreserve this comment , I hope you understand the reason. Anyways, I liked your work megha. I don't know, what you really thought while writing this but I am here to share my thoughts after reading this. the whole thing is written from Swayam's point of view and you penned it beautifully.

These lines actually say the present state of SwaRon. 
I'm not letting you go, 

I'm not gonna let you go is what Swayam's actions spoke today. 

Look into my eyes baby

I'm here...

So true that once sharon looks into swayam's eyes, she knew the next moment he will catch her with her lie. and she doesn't want to look into his eyes. But, Swayam never backs out, he wants give her assurance that he is there for her all the time.

I'm here...

Why you scared?

Swayam, now is thinking that Sharon is still sacred of this relationship but little he know is she is suffering from a BIG problem. and individually, she is fighting with it .

e'll dance together

Into our life

Yes baby,

Come with me...

He wants to dance with her for life time but little he know is this dance is what that is stopping sharon to confront about her disease to Swayam. Beautifully written.

Edited by blithe - 11 years ago
I will say one thing It was BEAUTIFUL!! 🤗

Twinku dii 🤗
Awesome Piece of work dii, aap toh all rounder hojii….mujhe nahi lagta mein 2 dinn tak iss Swaronland se bahar nikal paungi😛….i was so lost in dreamland while reading dis, loved it….it was fabulous dii….Do keep writing more taki hum zyaada se zyaada swaronland mein reh sake…. 😉
Luv u ❤️

Just Awesome
Amazing
Beautifully written
Superb
U write so well
Loved it
Ok its comment for my maggi jo pehle meri frnd thi... 😡
I'll vent my anger on u later nw let me praise u pehle...
Toh where I was...maggi sachhi bolu toh m not that much smart or I don't have that poetic feeling can understand wala talent but u prove me wrong re teri poem was itni aachi ke I was reading in flow n was actually feeling k mein swaron land mein hu...(sneha ko assume ker k 😉 )...ek dam mast tha yaar maggi u made my ni8 re jo pehle hi swaron ne banadi n u add ur lines toh baas dil khush hogaya...plzz wwrite more n more for us...
P.s. m still angry 😡 😡