Page 9 of 11

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thank so much for the update..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 4th Feb 2012 (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Thans Tanyji for the WU...

Today I just like Arjun and ovi scene...it was nice to see them together smiling..talking ..especially Arjun expression when he touched Ovi..feeling the babe..RD was so good..it a fabulous scene as if really a dad..who for the first time feels his babe ..RD Thumbs Up

That scene is touching and now I've great thought that Ovi will loose the babe..or something serious will happen..cause they are so happy now..

Like also Archu and Tej..scene ..touching scene too.

What i hate...Is Purvi..she has done many mistakes in her poor life..she continue doing on ...why the hell she is hiding Onir about the blackmailer..about the phone call...why hiding;;.him..not telling Arjun I understand...but Onir..is suppose to be her husband..She is in  a so big prob ..she thought she can solve that alone...so rubbish thought she has..

yes the selling her aar was the best solution for her..after all from where she will get 3 lakhOuch Me too.. she sold it I Have no prob..really why hiding your husband yaar.. you suppose to be with him all your life..and even he knows all the truth for the baby...Its ridiculous..Angry

Tej and Sunny I think they will win both heart..but both will not admit they love these two..as Bahu or what Sunny is for Savita...not damaad..?? but it will be very hard for them..I don't like the track phir bhi..its waste track

Mittal /Punni married..really want to know the condition now...LOL it must be very bad for punni..
Interesting between them now..THink how Cv's want to punish Punni..
heh May be not having children..LOL

ok let see..Tomorrow Purvi will loose the money really 3 lakh.D'oh.Shocked been lost in the house..strangeConfused who can take that money an dif it Onir..asking Purvi from where she get all these money..Shocked
as for the selling Aar..Arjun will buy it..I think..

Edited by Thanee - 04 February 2013 at 4:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazSushantFan_Afss

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...eagerly waiting to see the epi whn arjun will find out...anyone know when we will have mahaepi???

Tanyazashfaque2012

paris.hilton

paris.hilton

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by paris.hilton

I agree purvi's decisions were somewhat unreasonable and unacceptable for the past 7 months now but no one can deny that she has a good heart, sacrificed her own happiness for her sister and most of all for her "mother" It's not easy to leave someone you love so much but purvi did that for her mom, the person who gave her a home and a family. Hurting arjun is wrong, i know... but he agreed himself to what purvi asked him to do so partly it's arjuns fault too. Now, if purvi is again doing another mistake, i'm sure she's only doing it to avoid hurting a lot of people about the truth. In due time, she will confess to her mother. I'll wait for that day.

<font color="#FF00FF">Thanks for support Purvi's decision. But my question is What gain of CVs, EK & BT this beautiful & lovebird ARVI character demolish completely this way.</font>
I think in the end ARVI will be reunited. Onir is a selfless person. Just like Purvi, he might also give way for his wife's happiness and that's being reunited with her first love Arjun but poor onir he will surely be heart broken if that happens. Oh god, i think i won't be able to bear seeing him cry. I'd be heart broken too since i started liking onir character so much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioTanyazSushantFan_Afss

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Jalkaur

Jalkaur

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Thats why I just stopped watching this crummy show. Hit ehh on the first page.

stacyellowz

IF-Rockerz

stacyellowz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU!

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afss

Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

Arjun will buy necklace purvi sold & give to purvi at godh barai

I don't think Arjun will want to create any further mess in Purvi's and his life by doing this.

if arjun do this then hope onir will give money to arjun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont want to see jiju give necklace and husband sit down with a cold water glass and watch this stupidity 

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 04 February 2013 at 10:23pm

SakhileSushantFan_Afss

Post Reply New Post

Go to top