Written Update : 4th Feb 2012 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Purvi character is damaged beyond repair now. Arjun's hard work to prove his love for Purvi went waste because of Purvi's sacrifice. Purvi's sacrifice going waste because of her carrying Arjun's child.

CVs are now going on KZK ways. in that Bajaj was introduced as negative character. later he became hero. love birds were always helping and caring each other but never allowed to get united. Bajaj was always the reason for their seperation. till the last episode love birds were married to different person. in the last episode they died at the same time hugging and their souls were united.

same will happen in PR too. Now they made Ovi good. Arjun and Ovi relationship is getting better. Purvi will continue to sacrifice and live for rectifying Arjun Oiv relationship. in the last episode either we will see Arjun and Purvi souls getting united or Arjun will be sitting in the corner hugging Purvi's picture.

If that happen this PR serial need name change. This name will be KZK-season2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13DiorRouge.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 4th Feb 2012 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
kidnaps track,punni track all r bagwas track just time pass.cv want just increase epi nothing elseSillyThumbs DownPR should end 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi22SSRfanForeverashfaque2012

monavarsani

Groupbie

monavarsani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Is this good to stay in to be in laws house before marriage ? . Archana dont want send Teju but just because of Savita, she agreed .

Yea i agree to stay with the inlaws before marriage. I did the same n now I'm very happy in my life I got a chance to c the life I would live at my inlaws.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hilton

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
This is just crazy.
What's wrong with Purviii? :/

Thanks for the update Tanyaz!
Xxx

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushkita10

kidnaps track,punni track all r bagwas track just time pass.cv want just increase epi nothing elseSillyThumbs DownPR should end

I think Ekta took it a challenge after Sushant left the show. Remember everyone was telling that PR will end soon? Then in an interview she told "any show won't be affected for any actor. I'll only say that Jo Film keliay TV chhod deta TV usko chhod deta." so she is trying to prove that after Sush's exit PR is still going on.

Edited by Afss - 04 February 2013 at 10:40am

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I m finding Purvi's character is seriously went beyond imagination what i expected but one says na, "Ki Taali Sirf Ek Hath Se Nahi Bajjti"now thats what ekta is being doing from last six months,A girl who didn't even took a step without her mother's guidence today she sold the gift which her mother gave.Ovi is right that Purvi being Orphan got many things but she is devasting them too.
Sorry to say but i hate Purvi more than Ovi now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazpari87SSRfanForever

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Purvi's character is becoming one of the most annoying characters of this show .. she is hiding something like this from Onir .She really is this contro lfreak who likes to take charge of everyone ..Now she wants to deal with a dangerous blackmailer on her own when she is 8 monthis pregnant ..

Telling Ovi not to put nail paint because it harms the baby ...excuse me , what about dealing with blackmailers and travelling hurridly in auto rikshaws  when you are 8 months pregnant .Is that not harmful for the baby ????????

I feel bad for Purvi's baby and also for her husband ..I hope Onir really yells at Purvi when he finds out .

It was good to see Arjun happy after a long time ..I was shocked that he wants another Ovi in his life ..Was one Ovi not enough ?????
Chalo, looks like Ovi and Arjun are happy together ...

Teju's story is boring because I am just hating the control freak Savita ...

Manav's character is again being butchered .The man has no voice when it comes to his mother ...why is a good actor like Hiten doing this crap role ...???

Only one more week for Anki to leave now ...I just can't wait .

I don't think Mital has married Punni .This whole ceremony is a fraud ..Mital and Punni's story is more interesting than Teju , Ovi and Purvi's story now ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chinyeremachar13pujli07JaishankarSSRfanForever

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
why is Purvi being dressed like a grand mother ?
I am sure no one in Kolkota wears saree this way ..Even savita and Snehlata wear saree in a more normal way ..I don't like anything about her get up .She used to look much better before .

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 February 2013 at 11:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top