Written Update : 4th Feb 2012 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
thank u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update : 4th Feb 2012 (Page 10)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by Afss

Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

Arjun will buy necklace purvi sold & give to purvi at godh barai

I don't think Arjun will want to create any further mess in Purvi's and his life by doing this.

if arjun do this then hope onir will give money to arjun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont want to see jiju give necklace and husband sit down with a cold water glass and watch this stupidity 

if Arjun gives back necklace to Purvi, it will be without the knowledge of anyone. he will not give it to purvi in front of Onir or others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioparis.hiltonSakhileashfaque2012

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Originally posted by Afss

Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

Arjun will buy necklace purvi sold & give to purvi at godh barai

I don't think Arjun will want to create any further mess in Purvi's and his life by doing this.

if arjun do this then hope onir will give money to arjun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont want to see jiju give necklace and husband sit down with a cold water glass and watch this stupidity 

if Arjun gives back necklace to Purvi, it will be without the knowledge of anyone. he will not give it to purvi in front of Onir or others.

then it will be look bad and if purvi will accept it then it is look so sick 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

SSRfanForever

IF-Sizzlerz

SSRfanForever

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Jeeju Saali
pavitra rishta!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Orchid25

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miadelrosario

Originally posted by paris.hilton

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by paris.hilton

I agree purvi's decisions were somewhat unreasonable and unacceptable for the past 7 months now but no one can deny that she has a good heart, sacrificed her own happiness for her sister and most of all for her "mother" It's not easy to leave someone you love so much but purvi did that for her mom. Hurting arjun is wrong i know but he agreed himself to what purvi asked him to do. Now, if purvi is again doing another mistake, i'm sure she's only doing it to avoid hurting a lot of people about the truth. In due time, she will confess to her mother. I'll wait for that day.

</div>
<div>
I don't mind her selling the necklace .After all her mother gave it to her and I think she knows that one day she can explain everything to her mother ..
</div>
Purvi knows that she can take her mother for granted for a little while as she is very sure that her mother will always love her no matter what ...so that is why she got married without telling Archana and also is now selling the necklace ..

<div>what I am angry about is the way she is hiding all this from Onir and is risking her child because now she is 8 months pregnant .
Purvi has always been like that from the time we first saw her in PR. She's very independent, doing mostly everything on her own and that's what i like about her character. She's strong-willed and has a mind of her own. I think she kept it from onir as she no longer want to be a burden to a person who already did so much to the extent of marrying her despite the fact that she's carrying another man's child. I think she just wants to rid him of this problem and wants to solve it on her own and if it doesnt work out then she will confide. Purvi's mistake is bec. of her stupidity, got intimate before marriage, other than that she's a good person, a good daughter & sister. No reason for me to hate her. I'm sometimes annoyed with her mistakes but to err is human so i understand. Really wish she can muster the courage to confide to her mother so both of them can think of a way to correct her mistakes in the past.
I think so too paris :)
I think Purvi believes that she is saving everyone from heartache, but when is she going to learn that her actions actually bring more heartache than happiness? Now she is only doing this because she has to save her own self from disgrace. She is not doing it to save others. She knows that once it is found out that she and Arjun had pre-marital sex, the whole clan will disown her including Archana. She also knows that society's double standard will ensure that Arjun gets off scott free. Onir understood society's double standard when he married Purvi to protect her form society's scorn. How is she repying him? By failing to take him into her confidence. This is not done Purvi! The mand has done much for you, now this is not how to show your gratitude. Small mercy is that she didn't sell the neckalce Onir gave her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazOrchid25

miadelrosario

Groupbie

miadelrosario

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@Sakhile ---Exactly dear! Purvi wants to save herself from disgrace. Who wouldn't save one's self from humiliation and disgrace? Onir's character is not narrow-minded. He will definitely understand purvi once she explains to him why she dealt with the blackmailer alone. Saving oneself is a normal thing to do. Every woman or man would definitely save his/her reputation. I know it's not right to keep it from onir but i'm giving purvi a benefit of a doubt. Wanna know why she decided to act alone. I'm sure she has a valid reason for doing that.

Edited by miadelrosario - 05 February 2013 at 5:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonTanyazSakhile

Paheli

Paheli

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I think Purvi is not doing this for herself only, but also trying to save everyone headaches too...what will happen to Ovi-Arjun if Ovi finds out Arjun and Purvi are going to have a baby as well?
What about rest of the family as well?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miadelrosarioparis.hilton

Sakhile

Goldie

Sakhile

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miadelrosario

@Sakhile ---Exactly dear! Purvi wants to save herself from disgrace. Who wouldn't save one's self from humiliation and disgrace? Onir's character is not narrow-minded. He will definitely understand purvi once she explains to him why she dealt with the blackmailer alone. Saving oneself is a normal thing to do. Every woman or man would definitely save his/her reputation. I know it's not right to keep it from onir but i'm giving purvi a benefit of a doubt. Wanna know why she decided to act alone. I'm sure she has a valid reason for doing that.
Purvi is always forgiven for all her machinations. She may think she has a valid reason, but the very people she wants to save are the one's that will get hurt.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top