Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thans Tanyji for the WU...

Today I just like Arjun and ovi scene...it was nice to see them together smiling..talking ..especially Arjun expression when he touched Ovi..feeling the babe..RD was so good..it a fabulous scene as if really a dad..who for the first time feels his babe ..RD πŸ‘πŸΌ

That scene is touching and now I've great thought that Ovi will loose the babe..or something serious will happen..cause they are so happy now..

Like also Archu and Tej..scene ..touching scene too.

What i hate...Is Purvi..she has done many mistakes in her poor life..she continue doing on ...why the hell she is hiding Onir about the blackmailer..about the phone call...why hiding;;.him..not telling Arjun I understand...but Onir..is suppose to be her husband..She is in  a so big prob ..she thought she can solve that alone...so rubbish thought she has..

yes the selling her aar was the best solution for her..after all from where she will get 3 lakh Me too.. she sold it I Have no prob..really why hiding your husband yaar.. you suppose to be with him all your life..and even he knows all the truth for the baby...Its ridiculous..😑

Tej and Sunny I think they will win both heart..but both will not admit they love these two..as Bahu or what Sunny is for Savita...not damaad..?? but it will be very hard for them..I don't like the track phir bhi..its waste track

Mittal /Punni married..really want to know the condition now...πŸ˜† it must be very bad for punni..
Interesting between them now..THink how Cv's want to punish Punni..
heh May be not having children..πŸ˜†

ok let see..Tomorrow Purvi will loose the money really 3 lakh..😲 been lost in the house..strangeπŸ˜• who can take that money an dif it Onir..asking Purvi from where she get all these money..😲
as for the selling Aar..Arjun will buy it..I think..

Edited by Thanee - 11 years ago
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the update...eagerly waiting to see the epi whn arjun will find out...anyone know when we will have mahaepi???
paris.hilton thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashfaque2012

<font color="#FF00FF">Thanks for support Purvi's decision. But my question is What gain of CVs, EK & BT this beautiful & lovebird ARVI character demolish completely this way.</font>

I think in the end ARVI will be reunited. Onir is a selfless person. Just like Purvi, he might also give way for his wife's happiness and that's being reunited with her first love Arjun but poor onir he will surely be heart broken if that happens. Oh god, i think i won't be able to bear seeing him cry. I'd be heart broken too since i started liking onir character so much.
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the written update
Jalkaur thumbnail
Thats why I just stopped watching this crummy show. Hit ehh on the first page.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Afss

I don't think Arjun will want to create any further mess in Purvi's and his life by doing this.

if arjun do this then hope onir will give money to arjun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont want to see jiju give necklace and husband sit down with a cold water glass and watch this stupidity 
Edited by TALIRAlinda - 11 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

if arjun do this then hope onir will give money to arjun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont want to see jiju give necklace and husband sit down with a cold water glass and watch this stupidity 

if Arjun gives back necklace to Purvi, it will be without the knowledge of anyone. he will not give it to purvi in front of Onir or others.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: newt2007

if Arjun gives back necklace to Purvi, it will be without the knowledge of anyone. he will not give it to purvi in front of Onir or others.

then it will be look bad and if purvi will accept it then it is look so sick 
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jeeju Saali
pavitra rishta!!!
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: miadelrosario

I think so too paris :)

I think Purvi believes that she is saving everyone from heartache, but when is she going to learn that her actions actually bring more heartache than happiness? Now she is only doing this because she has to save her own self from disgrace. She is not doing it to save others. She knows that once it is found out that she and Arjun had pre-marital sex, the whole clan will disown her including Archana. She also knows that society's double standard will ensure that Arjun gets off scott free. Onir understood society's double standard when he married Purvi to protect her form society's scorn. How is she repying him? By failing to take him into her confidence. This is not done Purvi! The mand has done much for you, now this is not how to show your gratitude. Small mercy is that she didn't sell the neckalce Onir gave her.