Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

I agree purvi's decisions were somewhat unreasonable and unacceptable for the past 7 months now but no one can deny that she has a good heart, sacrificed her own happiness for her sister and most of all for her "mother" It's not easy to leave someone you love so much but purvi did that for her mom, the person who gave her a home and a family. Hurting arjun is wrong, i know... but he agreed himself to what purvi asked him to do so partly it's arjuns fault too. Now, if purvi is again doing another mistake, i'm sure she's only doing it to avoid hurting a lot of people about the truth. In due time, she will confess to her mother. I'll wait for that day.

Thanks for support Purvi's decision. But my question is What gain of CVs, EK & BT this beautiful & lovebird ARVI character demolish completely this way.
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why dint purvi accept d money? She has first rights ova evrytn dat arjun ownz!
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
btw tnx 4 d wu di! U al r doin a fab job!
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you and yay a Arvi scene finally, by the looks of things we will be seeing more of them hopefully. As much as I like Onir nobody as chemistry like Arvi.
azmiyamoomin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't starve guys'' Haha Arjun would definitely returns back that necklace to Purvi sake of his love...I really sick of watching that make up shop Ovi's nonsence dialog with arjun!!  This CV is  are love to show that brat ovi's scene more than Ashvik...whatever they are trying to conceive and promote that  Ovi's accts but still her chemistry was o!! We don't like her atall...🤣
paris.hilton thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

</div>
<div>
I don't mind her selling the necklace .After all her mother gave it to her and I think she knows that one day she can explain everything to her mother ..
</div>
Purvi knows that she can take her mother for granted for a little while as she is very sure that her mother will always love her no matter what ...so that is why she got married without telling Archana and also is now selling the necklace ..

<div>what I am angry about is the way she is hiding all this from Onir and is risking her child because now she is 8 months pregnant .

Purvi has always been like that from the time we first saw her in PR. She's very independent, doing mostly everything on her own and that's what i like about her character. She's strong-willed and has a mind of her own. I think she kept it from onir as she no longer want to be a burden to a person who already did so much to the extent of marrying her despite the fact that she's carrying another man's child. I think she just wants to rid him of this problem and wants to solve it on her own and if it doesnt work out then she will confide. Purvi's mistake is bec. of her stupidity, got intimate before marriage, other than that she's a good person, a good daughter & sister. No reason for me to hate her. I'm sometimes annoyed with her mistakes but to err is human so i understand. Really wish she can muster the courage to confide to her mother so both of them can think of a way to correct her mistakes in the past.Edited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update...
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching Arvi scene today, it is foreshadowing that the blackmailer will tell Arjun about Purvi's baby. Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago
miadelrosario thumbnail

Originally posted by: paris.hilton

Purvi has always been like that from the time we first saw her in PR. She's very independent, doing mostly everything on her own and that's what i like about her character. She's strong-willed and has a mind of her own. I think she kept it from onir as she no longer want to be a burden to a person who already did so much to the extent of marrying her despite the fact that she's carrying another man's child. I think she just wants to rid him of this problem and wants to solve it on her own and if it doesnt work out then she will confide. Purvi's mistake is bec. of her stupidity, got intimate before marriage, other than that she's a good person, a good daughter & sister. No reason for me to hate her. I'm sometimes annoyed with her mistakes but to err is human so i understand. Really wish she can muster the courage to confide to her mother so both of them can think of a way to correct her mistakes in the past.

I think so too paris :)
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank so much for the update..