Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: priya00147

No Writing Tasks from me Chintu😈

thanks dear...agar tum bhi dehthi toh main paagal ho jaathi...i mean ab bhi hoom...par poora ho jaathi! 🤪
😉😉

Tani partner, tumaaara story jaldi karungi...next in the list! 😆

but do u mean, the initial fight they had? Oh god, will Arjun take her to the restaurant yaar….

I was thinking that after their love affair starts...ok anyways will try to write something...i hope it doesnt turn disastrous! 😉

Edited by vidya.anand - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

thanks dear...agar tum bhi dehthi toh main paagal ho jaathi...i mean ab bhi hoom...par poora ho jaathi! 🤪
😉😉

Tani partner, tumaaara story jaldi karungi...next in the list! 😆

but do u mean, the initial fight they had? Oh god, will Arjun take her to the restaurant yaar'.

I was thinking that after their love affair starts...ok anyways will try to write something...i hope it doesnt turn disastrous! 😉

dun forget d 100 word limit 
😆

n yes after d initial fite dey go to restaurant n fite for last bite of Pizza😆
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
vidya.anand thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

dun forget d 100 word limit 
😆

n yes after d initial fite dey go to restaurant n fite for last bite of Pizza😆

matth bhoolungi yaar...ab tak bhooli kya...
ab aage bhi nahi bhoolungi...
dekhthi hoom kitne justice kar sakthi hoom! 
nice one! loved the challenge!
Tani2804 thumbnail

matth bhoolungi yaar...ab tak bhooli kya...
ab aage bhi nahi bhoolungi...
dekhthi hoom kitne justice kar sakthi hoom! 
nice one! loved the challenge!

i m also liking to give mini challenges 😆

n kudos to u for not forgetting d word limit till now👏

vidya.anand thumbnail

Tani darling, I couldn't visualize Arjun taking Riya to a restaurant and having pizza at this early stage...so I had to put in some background story to it and also a slight twist in between…I hope u don't mind that…..

All that is added to make the read more interesting...so excuse that! pls read and let me know if i pass the test!

so 100 words are just for the fighting part!...

Sheen's kidnapping case is over and the team was to start from Goa early next morning…They check into the department guest house for a good night's rest after the fully action packed tiresome day!

Riya is yet to get friendly with Shree and Chotu….So she ventures out of the guest house alone in search of a pizza outlet….She loved Pizzas and she could do anything for a bite of it….

After walking around through the streets, she finds one round the corner…She rushes in to find that all tables are occupied….Just one table had a chair vacant…..A guy in white shirt occupied the other and was seated with her back to her…..She had no choice but ask him if she could sit there….

As she comes to the table "aap?? Yahan?"

Arjun turns to the source of the question and smirks "kyun? yahan koyi curfew hai ke main nahi aa saktha?"

Riya taking her seat with a sigh and then smiles "accha hua, aap yahaan mil gaye…..I was getting so bored alone, you know!"  

[Pls remember, she doesn't know anything about Arjun…so she is acting casual with him….Arjun stares at her for taking the seat without even asking and also for such friendly casual talks….but he keeps silent]

Riya: chaliye, main aapko pizza treat dehthi hoom to make up for the misunderstanding….uss fight ko ab bhool jaathe hai…ab humein ek saat ek team mein kaam karna hai…so,you know? Lets patch up! What say? [she sported her cute dimpled smile and shrugged carefully much to the annoyance of Arjun!]

Before he could protest, she rushed to place the order……And he wasn't ready to give up and walk away either…it was his table…why the hell should he leave? 

Attitude and ego made him stay right there while bubbly innocent Riya came back with the pizza……She forced him to take a bite…..he took a small bite….he couldn't deny that those were the most delicious ones he had ever had….Roshni used to love them…the only junk food which she used to snack on regardless of her figure conscious self! He used to admire and watch her eat it greedily like a small kid!

The chirpy girl sitting opposite to him nibbling the pizza eagerly brought a flash of Roshni……

He felt it was Roshni right before him…….A quick snap of his eyes and there she was…Roshni…….smiling at him naughtily in between gobbling up the pizza…..

Just a piece remained and she brought her hand stealthily for taking it for herself…….No….not again, he thought…..she used to win it always…but not this time, he said to himself and caught her hand before it picked it up

[100 words from here]

Arjun: Nooo….thats not fair….its mine!

Riya: [trying to free her hand] aap itne time se kyun nahi li?

Arjun: tumne ek baar bhi poocha?

Riya: [casually] poocha par aap attitude dikhaane lage….phir main kya kar sakthi hoom?

Arjun: kuch bhi ho, yeh mera hai!"

Riya: "aapka naam likha hai kya?" [she wasn't giving this up so easily….Anything for the last bite…As they say, it tastes the best when it's the last bit and winning it after a fight makes it even more tastier….]

Arjun: haan likha hai, woh piece mera hai Roshni!

She enquired "Roshni??, mera naam Riya hai SIR?"

[Ends here]

That SIR snapped him out……"yeh main kya soch raha tha?"……he shook his head and came back to his own serious stern self!….It wasnt Roshni...it was Riya, his team member who sat before him smiling with a glint of mischief in her eyes……

He shot a glare at her which could burn her to ashes and smacked himself for losing himself in those weak moments...With that, he got up and walked away in anger leaving a baffled Riya all to herself wondering "ab inne kya hua? aur yeh Roshni?? Woh kaun hai?"!

"Whatever, let me eat this"...she bit into the crunchy bread of the pizza and relished it as always!

How is it? planning to make all the parts as one single OS at some time in the future...

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

darling, tumaare task sarr aankhon par...OS ko maine ek separate thread pe likha hai

have a look and let me know what u feel...I will try to end it within this week and also take it as a gift for Valentines day!

2 in 1...kaisa lagaa mera plan?? 😉

lovely😉
Mujhe yeh valentine gift bahut pasand hein😳
Tani2804 thumbnail

Tani darling, I couldn't visualize Arjun taking Riya to a restaurant and having pizza at this early stage...so I had to put in some background story to it and also a slight twist in between'I hope u don't mind that'..

All that is added to make the read more interesting...so excuse that! pls read and let me know if i pass the test!

so 100 words are just for the fighting part!...

Sheen's kidnapping case is over and the team was to start from Goa early next morning'They check into the department guest house for a good night's rest after the fully action packed tiresome day!

Riya is yet to get friendly with Shree and Chotu'.So she ventures out of the guest house alone in search of a pizza outlet'.She loved Pizzas and she could do anything for a bite of it'.

After walking around through the streets, she finds one round the corner'She rushes in to find that all tables are occupied'.Just one table had a chair vacant'..A guy in white shirt occupied the other and was seated with her back to her'..She had no choice but ask him if she could sit there'.

As she comes to the table "aap?? Yahan?"

Arjun turns to the source of the question and smirks "kyun? yahan koyi curfew hai ke main nahi aa saktha?"

Riya taking her seat with a sigh and then smiles "accha hua, aap yahaan mil gaye'..I was getting so bored alone, you know!"  

[Pls remember, she doesn't know anything about Arjun'so she is acting casual with him'.Arjun stares at her for taking the seat without even asking and also for such friendly casual talks'.but he keeps silent]

Riya: chaliye, main aapko pizza treat dehthi hoom to make up for the misunderstanding'.uss fight ko ab bhool jaathe hai'ab humein ek saat ek team mein kaam karna hai'so,you know? Lets patch up! What say? [she sported her cute dimpled smile and shrugged carefully much to the annoyance of Arjun!]

Before he could protest, she rushed to place the order''And he wasn't ready to give up and walk away either'it was his table'why the hell should he leave? 

Attitude and ego made him stay right there while bubbly innocent Riya came back with the pizza''She forced him to take a bite'..he took a small bite'.he couldn't deny that those were the most delicious ones he had ever had'.Roshni used to love them'the only junk food which she used to snack on regardless of her figure conscious self! He used to admire and watch her eat it greedily like a small kid!

The chirpy girl sitting opposite to him nibbling the pizza eagerly brought a flash of Roshni''

He felt it was Roshni right before him''.A quick snap of his eyes and there she was'Roshni''.smiling at him naughtily in between gobbling up the pizza'..

Just a piece remained and she brought her hand stealthily for taking it for herself''.No'.not again, he thought'..she used to win it always'but not this time, he said to himself and caught her hand before it picked it up

[100 words from here]

Arjun: Nooo'.thats not fair'.its mine!

Riya: [trying to free her hand] aap itne time se kyun nahi li?

Arjun: tumne ek baar bhi poocha?

Riya: [casually] poocha par aap attitude dikhaane lage'.phir main kya kar sakthi hoom?

Arjun: kuch bhi ho, yeh mera hai!"

Riya: "aapka naam likha hai kya?" [she wasn't giving this up so easily'.Anything for the last bite'As they say, it tastes the best when it's the last bit and winning it after a fight makes it even more tastier'.]

Arjun: haan likha hai, woh piece mera hai Roshni!

She enquired "Roshni??, mera naam Riya hai SIR?"

[Ends here]

That SIR snapped him out''"yeh main kya soch raha tha?"''he shook his head and came back to his own serious stern self!'.It wasnt Roshni...it was Riya, his team member who sat before him smiling with a glint of mischief in her eyes''

He shot a glare at her which could burn her to ashes and smacked himself for losing himself in those weak moments...With that, he got up and walked away in anger leaving a baffled Riya all to herself wondering "ab inne kya hua? aur yeh Roshni?? Woh kaun hai?"!

"Whatever, let me eat this"...she bit into the crunchy bread of the pizza and relished it as always!

How is it? planning to make all the parts as one single OS at some time in the future...

hey dat was nice ..amazing 

i had a big smile reading d Convo part ...👏

U wrote it beautifully 👍🏼

dis has actually become a OS now ...which is written in tits n bits 

n i m liking it 😃
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I can see some serious challenges for Vidya going on.
I don't know if I should put forward the OS challenge on the spot as you seem to have done about two of them. You must be busy in that.
Well, I will be easy on you, PM me if you have time to write an OS, I will put up the challenge here? or even you don't have time inform me through PM.

By the way excellent work Vidya, I loved the replies that I got time to read :D

Luv u<333
Kashish

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok guys, and Vidya, I am here with challenge on the spot, you can update it here as soon as you can: :D

Arjun and Riya has a fight and Arjun has to apologize as he is at fault how would he do it ;). write an OS.

You can add some background or future to it but while respecting the concept.

Enjoy!

Luv u<333
Kashish
Tani2804 thumbnail
Awesum kashish ...

vidya di waiting for d OS