Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Firstly thanx to me that i thot dis wud turn out to b a dream bcoz whatevr i am sure of doesnt happen ;)
And now i am thinking i was dreaming or what???? I must be coz what i saw cant be less dan a dream to me! Ri8 now i m constantly humming dis song nd grinning stupidly :D
Ye khalish jo hai, wo khamakha
nahi...
Haan tapish to hai, par khamakha
nahi...
I was enchanted by my SwaRon today. D way the whole sequence was crafted was out of dis world. Vrushika as sharon was amazing bt today shantanu as swayam stole my heart not in terms of enacting d scene bt as swayam! He jst didnt let go of sharon nd didnt give up and I am in love all over again with swayam for that and sharon did gave in at last! Akhir majnu ke charm se koi kab tak bach sakta hai??? Day Dreaming
As per enacting d scene VruShan wer rocking nd bang on nd i m simply short of words to praise dem!
SwaRon nd VruShan jst defined chemistry and hotness all over again in D3 for me <3333

Guys i realy dnt knw wat i m saying bt plz pardon me for my nonsensical words coz I am seriously not in a state to write aftr wat i xperienced on my tv screen today bt still I am trying so if u like plz comment nd share ur feelings wid me!

P.S. CVs I love you, I realy do. I am officialy in love with u guys coz dis was bloody amazing nd one of d epic scenes of D3 ever handsdown. Hoping this scene turns out to b as awesome as it was today, kal bhi :D

Edited by shreyasi28 - 04 February 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995sanchali2407Afshan9paro1311Molly.SwaronjinakushaanswayammaneeshaswaronmegsyAnomic_lonerswayamsharontannuluvblithe--Destiny--Snowey---Priya---sscomp32maraudercscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon : It was indeed a dream :D" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Shreyasi I can totally understand your condition or I would say basically every SwaRonian out there would understand it because everyone is going through same. I can't tell how much relieved I was whe it was certain it was not a dream. But that was just it. The way whole sequence was presented, the way the the dance situation was created was just commendable. And the sequence itself was breath taking. Kudos to Shantanu and Vrushika for such amazing performance. It was beyond awesome. Thanks to CV's and director and all the crew member for such unforgettable sequence.

P.S - BTW I too am humming the song :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sscomp32

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
swaron sequence turns to real one but uske baad saare swaron fans went to their dreamland...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afshan9sscomp32

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
that really happened or was it a dream??????????????

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
How glad am i that this was no dream and yet this awesome sequence took me to the dreamland of SwaRon.. Day Dreaming

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
yes it was indeed our dream that this is not a dream!!!!
lost in swaron dreamland after watching this real sequence!!!!Embarrassed

paro1311

paro1311

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
so true.. it was totally dream like
i really liked this song nd now that it has the swaron stamp on it; its got new meaning for meEmbarrassed

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
So true shreyasi, though it isn't a dream sequence, yeh toh sach mein dream lag raha hai. Everything was good. Actually you know, tab se I am playing this song on my play list. I am also humming this song specially the two lines which you mentioned. The song was just PERFECT to their situation. Finally, I am happy. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top