Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kt25

Goldie

kt25

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
I told myself that I am going to watch the episode first and then watch the much talked about promo and hence I was able to actually enjoy the episode. Another great episode and superb performance by DD for the song "bindiya chamkegi". She was a little bit off while she was lip syncing to the lyrics but her steps were perfect and special thanks to her for setting aside her annoying habit of frequently touching her hair and focusing only on the song and dance. The much hyped about song sequence was part of today's episode and yet no one seems to even give a second thought about it simply because the new promo has hogged all the limelight. My only gripe is that couldn't ST have not waited for a day or two and then tweeted about the twist? He probably did it to ignite the viewers' curiosity and to increase the TRPs but all the hard work and effort put forth by the cast and crew working at wee hours of the morning for this song sequence deserved much more appreciation. Don't you all think? I am not going to talk much about the promo now as I have already vented my frustration over at the media articles and videos thread but will do it a little later towards the end after my episode review.

To me both Madhu and RK looked like two people who are genuinely in love and are passionate about their future together. Madhu was cooking in the kitchen helping out Kaki and when RK questions their intention she asks him to get on board with the idea of practicing to lead a simple life in the future when they decide go away for good leaving all the luxuries behind. When she was more vocal about it he did not say anything but he did not refuse to help out either. RK milking the cow was quite funny but I have to applaud him for his presence of mind to tie the cow's hind legs.

I loved the little talk between RK and Kaka, man to man about how wives behave and operate. He did know his name all along and just kept messing with him simply because the name RK reminded him of his wife's admiration for the superstar RK of their ages who is none other than Rajesh Khanna.

DD's makeup, hairstyle and outfit was good more sexier and revealing than the actual costume that Mumtaz has worn. I could not resist myself from searching for the video of that song and dance sequence in you tube and I have to say that DD did very good. I liked her performance as it was perfect and nothing was OTT. The song and dance sequence was short, cute and sweet.

@Precap - I was a little surprised that Madhu was so outspoken about taking their relationship to the next level but nonetheless did n't we all feel that they should get it over with regardless of 4 pheras/vada/kasam and what not. I think even RK would have been surprised if he was sober. So the news outlets gave us the wrong news saying that Madhu was drunk but indeed it was RK who was drunk and not Madhu. The stage is all set for RK and Madhu's SR and that explains why even Kaka mentioned that he had fixed their bed just so they can have a good night. I don't think RK will remember his Kameena wala promise since he is under the influence of alcohol and might not have the ability to reason things out. He is no saint and his beautiful wife has given him full permission to do as he wishes and why on earth would he stop. I don't think so.

@Promo - I managed to watch it but with fear and worry. To me, the smirk looked more like RK being naughty and not vengeful. Also what to make of the new montage after that promo where they show a shy Madhu who is somewhat being coaxed to look into his eyes only to get lost in its intensity and depth of emotions. It is also interesting that they have edited the promo to include the scenes from the promo prior to the 4 pheron wali shaadi. I felt that it might be included to show the difference between that marriage and this marriage where they both have come a long way both physically and emotionally. Also RK never put sindoor on her forehead during their 4 phera marriage eventhough they showed that in the promos. I think that in this marriage he would put the sindoor on her forehead and do all the rituals that he did not do earlier. My cousin thinks that I am way too optimistic and for some reason that's how I felt after actually watching the promo because the CVs are not stupid to ruin one of their leads character simply to incorporate the much awaited track. It would not be fair and it would not go down well with viewers like me who equally like RK and Madhu and want both of them to win and not favor one over the other. If they do take the revenge route, then I personally will feel cheated and betrayed for taking me for a ride and making me believe everything what they have showed over the past three months. Not cool and I don't know and don't even want to think on those lines of finding ways and means to cope up with what will be shown after.

On the contrary, my cousin thinks that between now and Friday they might play up on one of his insecurities which could lead to a misunderstanding in his mind and he might jump to conclusion and pull the plug on the marriage. She also said that Kaki was talking to Madhu about how she blends in with the environment unlike RK who is not like her. She said that RK might overhear Madhu saying something unintentionally or not saying anything to defend him and he might start playing that up in his mind that she still does not trust him and something on those lines. I personally don't think that justifies him to take revenge on her considering she has always been understanding of him every time he slipped and messed up.

Edited by kt25 - 04 February 2013 at 7:45pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuSima14DovesViewSub_RamZorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21latekatesree.gattuAngeena0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05maria090Drashtifan4ever_charu_leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by zorica

Zorica,

Thank you very much. Best Scene of the Day. Nothing better and enjoyable when talking to old men and that ...drinking talk...its total MAST scene. MAST in hindi actually also means intoxicated.. Wink other than being slang way of saying "terrific", "Superb".

excellent posters Zorica Clap

the scene was excellent..when kaka told RK that doctor has advised him against drinking but he's pataofied doctor to join him and now both of them drink together LOL , i was reminded of one of my husband's relative who said the same thing LOL RK was under the influence of alcohol but he knows what he doing LOL itna bhi koi talli nahi hota..me too, wanted the SR to happen this way...showed how much faith Madhu had in him...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuZorica_Bgdlatekate0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

strange na Ananya..we've been waiting for this moment from a long time and now when it has arrived, the reaction is so thanda LOL

i'll  have to watch the episode again bec. i forgot a major part of it...vaise i've lost count on the no. of times i saw satursday's episode...cute beyond my imagination...dhoti scene was fab...today is also good but not as good as saturday...the precap is exiting..crucial turning point...they've reached a stage where phere, shadi, promise, pre-requisites for consummation, whateva , look meaningless...yeh toh hona thi tha...Shri, remember once i said ke they will go with the flow and consummate without thinking abt any promise or phere? LOL

Charu,
I actually got very excited watching the precap. Its just that yaha pe public forum pe I ws feeling lil ajeeb to write much abt it...LOL
But ders no surprise dere...I mean dey have been married for 6 months...been in love for 3 months...to ab yeh to hona hi tha...aur kitna kheechte...already dey dragged it so much Sleepy wid RKs promise...may b dats y the thanda reaction from some...LOL

Edited by Ananya05 - 04 February 2013 at 8:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuDovesViewZorica_Bgdlatekatenlm40-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
priya I hope your right!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewkt25leelaa9

dramacrazy12

Goldie

dramacrazy12

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

strange na Ananya..we've been waiting for this moment from a long time and now when it has arrived, the reaction is so thanda LOL

i'll  have to watch the episode again bec. i forgot a major part of it...vaise i've lost count on the no. of times i saw satursday's episode...cute beyond my imagination...dhoti scene was fab...today is also good but not as good as saturday...the precap is exiting..crucial turning point...they've reached a stage where phere, shadi, promise, pre-requisites for consummation, whateva , look meaningless...yeh toh hona thi tha...Shri, remember once i said ke they will go with the flow and consummate without thinking abt any promise or phere? LOL

Charu,
I actually got very excited watching the precap. Its just that yaha pe public forum pe I ws feeling lil ajeeb to write much abt it...LOL
But ders no surprise dere...I mean dey have been married for 6 months...been in love for 3 months...to ab yeh to hona hi tha...aur kitna kheechte...already dey dragged it so much Sleepy wid RKs promise...may b dats y the thanda reaction from some...LOL
I was happy to see the precap too. Unlike everyone else I felt that both RK and Madhu were completely sane  though couple of sips of desi might have lowered RK's inhibition a little but considering RK drunk is taking it too far. Also it is high time...to get a little physical. I loved today's episode but was bummed out by the unexpected twist news.

I think forum's thanda reaction was due to the  fact  that everyone expects Rishbala to back off at last minute or even if it happens then the storyline to become dark based on the promo . It would have helped immensely if they had released the promo a day or two later. BTW just scoured the main forum and what was supposed to be a consensual SR is being called rape now...Dead

Personally I had thought that someone would record the seduction part and release it on the web creating a very embarrassing situation for the couple but that was before the promo.

Left my rant at future storyline thread.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuDovesViewlatekateZorica_BgdAngeenaSoundarya22Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
updated EOD Summary

You might like to read the events of the episode and the day

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewZorica_Bgdzoya_naziyaAnanya05_charu_leelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

Originally posted by Ananya05

Charu,
I was happy to see the precap too. Unlike everyone else I felt that both RK and Madhu were completely sane  though couple of sips of desi might have lowered RK's inhibition a little but considering RK drunk is taking it too far. Also it is high time...to get a little physical. I loved today's episode but was bummed out by the unexpected twist news.

I think forum's thanda reaction was due to the  fact  that everyone expects Rishbala to back off at last minute or even if it happens then the storyline to become dark based on the promo . It would have helped immensely if they had released the promo a day or two later. BTW just scoured the main forum and what was supposed to be a consensual SR is being called rape now...Dead

Personally I had thought that someone would record the seduction part and release it on the web creating a very embarrassing situation for the couple but that was before the promo.

Left my rant at future storyline thread.

seriously? Dead thanks for letting me know..i'll not open the main forum page from now on..this is heights Dead

plz yaar itna mat socho..LOL

Edited by _charu_ - 04 February 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateleelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.