Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by Angeena

Originally posted by reenap

Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Ananya05

Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

Just read the WU for the new promo... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Angry AngryShocked The new promo ...

Guys, please *please* don't mention any of the promo or predictions here.Ouch
Can we just discuss each episode as is, and leave the depression for when it'll come.Cry
Please, Shri, would that be acceptable?Ouch

Leela,

AGREE

Personally, I dislike pure speculating and like intelligent analysis, even if it is prediction...when that logical deduction is based on what we have seen so far. Discussing, promos, spolier talks in intense manner rather than just as in passing reference, upsets everyone. That's why we have Media, news, Video, Future track thread for same ED people. Please use that, if you need breathers and respites from emotional angst at the news received.

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewlatekatebhakti2vkk2429vaani21Ananya05zoya_naziyamaria090Drashtifan4everleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vkk2429

Goldie

vkk2429

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

Liked the scene..so definitely like this poster too..
love the titleThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdsree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyamaria090leelaa9

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

Charu,
Padh liya maine new promo ka WU...I wanted to stay away from predictions..isiliye new promo wali post padh li...baki kuch nai dekha...
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart. I am not in a state to say anything more. And Leela is right...may be we should not discuss these depressing promos and twists here...so m keeping quiet...!!

Ananya, trust me, aisa kuch nahi hoga...lets be positive...

i was hearing this beautiful song..rab ka shukrana..itni achi lines thi ..

"therez a right and therez a wrong, never mind as long as i have you along" Day Dreaming

chal i'll sign off..have to watch the repeat..LOL

Thumbs Up Be positive.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21latekatebhakti20-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Precap: Madhu looks all set.(Actually, she always was). She finally opens up to RK about it. The spoilers gave out wrong info, as we know it is RK who is drunk. So, is this the big and unexpected twist? D'ohFinally the consummation? Interesting!!

strange na Ananya..we've been waiting for this moment from a long time and now when it has arrived, the reaction is so thanda LOL

i'll  have to watch the episode again bec. i forgot a major part of it...vaise i've lost count on the no. of times i saw satursday's episode...cute beyond my imagination...dhoti scene was fab...today is also good but not as good as saturday...the precap is exiting..crucial turning point...they've reached a stage where phere, shadi, promise, pre-requisites for consummation, whateva , look meaningless...yeh toh hona thi tha...Shri, remember once i said ke they will go with the flow and consummate without thinking abt any promise or phere? LOL

[/QUOTE]

@bold.

Naughty me!!! I was actually wanting them to go for it, in an uncontrollable manner , without their phere etc. I was so wanting it to happen and when this village stranded track started and when on Friday, I saw Madhu so eager about it...I felt that something shall happen for their desires to come out. LOL

And, also when I saw the precap, I was no way feeling Madhu was acting "talli".  

About giving the thread to think about something else rather than news that pains you...

Accha hai, I have stayed out of news except TB news. See every morning before opening this thread, I do check out the flashing headlines in TellyBuzz and BollyCurry. That's how I also know abt what's happening in other soaps. I don't have time to watch everything, but I like to know what's happening. Amrit Manthan has silliest twist as always and Telly Tadka's Vijita Ranjan had the most ridiculous review by clubbing 30th Jan scenes from two Colors Soaps and One Star Soap. If she had clubbed at least SSK instead of Veera, it would have made sense to me. And her logic...all three being Raghubir Shekhawat as the dialogue writer.

Anyways ALL,
It seems Veteran Actor Manoj Kumar called Raghubir Shekhawat for the Court drama episode and praised RS for the "thundering typhoon... blistering barnacles" type of dialogues LOL Its on Facebook.

Another news.
Anand Vardhan is the joint story writer for NBT Season 2. And I liked the concept of season 2. What is the effect of a missing person, a lost person in our lives. We don't know whether he/she lives and yet we keep hoping that the person will return.

DovesViewvaani21latekatebhakti2vkk2429zoya_naziyaAnanya05maria090_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorica

Zorica,

Thank you very much. Best Scene of the Day. Nothing better and enjoyable when talking to old men and that ...drinking talk...its total MAST scene. MAST in hindi actually also means intoxicated.. Wink other than being slang way of saying "terrific", "Superb".

DovesViewvaani21latekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429zoya_naziyaAnanya05maria090leelaa9

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Krithika, Shridevi Thumbs Up

I'm going to finish second poster! Smile
I do not have time to read what you write. Later.

DovesViewvkk2429latekatebhakti2vaani21zoya_naziya0-SD-0Ananya05maria090leelaa9

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wallpaper (1366 x 800 pixels)
http://i45.tinypic.com/11aa1bb.jpg

Edited by zorica - 04 February 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewvkk2429Kaylatekatevaani21bhakti2sree.gattuAngeenaAnanya050-SD-0zoya_naziyamaria090_charu_..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Zorica_Bgd

Goldie

Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Excellent episode! I enjoyed it.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kaylatekatevkk2429vaani21Angeenasree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.