Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 5)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Episode was nice, with some beautiful Rishbala moments. I am not in a mood to write a full review. I liked:

1. They GUY to GAAY conversation between RK and Nandini..LOL
2. Kaka and RK drunk conversation by the hay. Very endearing moment when kaka reveals that he recognized RK, calls him 'sabse bada tara' and also tells his Mumbai trip story with kaki. I liked how kaka uses 'chaang bhala' instead of Cheers. Roughly translated, it means 'Let the good prevail'.
3. RK-Madhu moments in the kitchen and during milking Nandini...Absolutely loved how she gets food for him wrapped in a paper(although plate me bhi la sakti thi khana LOL). There was a different feel altogether in that gesture and scene. Everything they are doing in their short excursion to village, makes them think of their new world...it is quite endearing to watch..
4. Bindiya chamkegi dance sequence was good. RK looked completely entranced. Madhu was looking stammeringly beautiful. DD was fabulous with all the moves. VD was spot on with his expressions. The chemistry was mind blowing.

I was somehow surprised Shocked to see how comfortably RK pulled off the lighting of the fire by blowing air through the pipe and milking the cow tasks. Good job RK.Thumbs Up This guy can do anything and everything to please his biwi. Embarrassed

The kitchen scene brought back some nostalgic memories, as it reminded me of my childhood. During winter break in my mom's village, we kids use to light the fire by blowing the pipe to heat water for bathing. Those were some days!! Now I am terribly missing India and my family. Cry Okay..control!!

Precap: Madhu looks all set.(Actually, she always was). She finally opens up to RK about it. The spoilers gave out wrong info, as we know it is RK who is drunk. So, is this the big and unexpected twist? D'ohFinally the consummation? Interesting!!

strange na Ananya..we've been waiting for this moment from a long time and now when it has arrived, the reaction is so thanda LOL

i'll  have to watch the episode again bec. i forgot a major part of it...vaise i've lost count on the no. of times i saw satursday's episode...cute beyond my imagination...dhoti scene was fab...today is also good but not as good as saturday...the precap is exiting..crucial turning point...they've reached a stage where phere, shadi, promise, pre-requisites for consummation, whateva , look meaningless...yeh toh hona thi tha...Shri, remember once i said ke they will go with the flow and consummate without thinking abt any promise or phere? LOL

@tanu, he was not yawning LOL he was checking his breath as Madhu told him ke tumne desi daru pee hai  LOL

@sub_ram(sorry dear dun know ur name), even i wanna enjoy the moment ..care least about the twist...going by the turn of events, wed. or thursday they must be getting ready for the marriage (actually i thought abt it before i read the news of the promo)... no idea what happens next..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13vaani21Kaylatekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk24290-SD-0Ananya05zoya_naziyaleelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Originally posted by reenap

Originally posted by _charu_

Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

Just read the WU for the new promo... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Angry AngryShocked The new promo ...

Guys, please *please* don't mention any of the promo or predictions here.Ouch
Can we just discuss each episode as is, and leave the depression for when it'll come.Cry
Please, Shri, would that be acceptable?Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2vaani21Zorica_Bgdvkk2429Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
It was quite a nice episode... But unfortunately having read about the up-coming twist, promo has kinda affected me that I don't really know what to write about this episode...

RK-Madhu tough match ke liye net-practice kar hi lete hain.. 

The hindi gaay and english guy convo was too good... It reminded me of Salman's convo with the horse in Pyar kiya toh darna kya...

RK-Kaka's convo was quite endearing... Daaru gale se utarte hi Kaka told the truth that he knows the star Rishabh Kundra and that his baiko is a great fan of the real superstar Rajesh Khanna..

Biwi full-on seduction plan bana hi liya hai and Bindiya chamkegi sequence was yet again very nice and RK-Madhu were too good... 

Precap: I guess with the twist coming up, may be they would actually consummate.. Anyways, lets see if we get to see a lantern ki ek kahani or sth happens to prevent it...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjumaaneet13DovesViewZorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21Kaylatekatebhakti20-SD-0Ananya05maria090..NadiaZ..leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Can we just discuss each episode as is, and leave the depression for when it'll come.Cry

i second that Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2vaani21RSP04vkk2429Angeenazoya_naziya0-SD-0maria090leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

Charu,
Padh liya maine new promo ka WU...I wanted to stay away from predictions..isiliye new promo wali post padh li...baki kuch nai dekha...
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart. I am not in a state to say anything more. And Leela is right...may be we should not discuss these depressing promos and twists here...so m keeping quiet...!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2vaani21Zorica_Bgd0-SD-0zoya_naziyamaria090leelaa9

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by leelaa9

i second that Thumbs Up

Me too!!!

I am trying my very best to just be on this ED thread and not go to the forum at all. I am succeeding so far but I am only human and will succumb faster than I realize. Thanks for taking pity on my poor soul. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2vaani21latekateZorica_Bgd0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Charu,
Padh liya maine new promo ka WU...I wanted to stay away from predictions..isiliye new promo wali post padh li...baki kuch nai dekha...
Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart. I am not in a state to say anything more. And Leela is right...may be we should not discuss these depressing promos and twists here...so m keeping quiet...!!

Ananya, trust me, aisa kuch nahi hoga...lets be positive...

i was hearing this beautiful song..rab ka shukrana..itni achi lines thi ..

"therez a right and therez a wrong, never mind as long as i have you along" Day Dreaming

chal i'll sign off..have to watch the repeat..LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2latekatevaani21AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0maria090leelaa9

Zorica_Bgd Goldie
Zorica_Bgd
Zorica_Bgd

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjulatekatebhakti2vaani21vkk2429Angeenaanastasia210-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05maria090..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index