Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

anastasia21

IF-Dazzler

anastasia21

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by anastasia21

the bengali in me thinks she debuted in a bengali movie. does that count?

if yes, then i believe it to be Satyajit Ray's "Mahanagar".
if not, then I have no idea. Cry

It is Mahanagar...

TRUE. Clap Clap Clap

You both get cookies !!! Approve

It was fun. Wasn't it ? I believe Jaya Bhadhuri was then just 13. 

Now we all can go to wiki. Because since morning, I was remembering how AB did threater in Calcutta, partied in the night and then jumped in Hoogly river to sober himself and went back to his rooms as next day he had to work. And so I was connecting, how AB and Jaya, both from Calcutta, working for Bengali directors in Bollywood, fell in love and got married and they both are not Bengali. Well I am not sure of Bhaduri surname.

So why do I want to go to wiki. Because I remembered Anil Chatterji, the hero of Mahanagar and I also remember the face of the heroine in Mahanagar, but I forgot her name. She was in Charulata as well.

And one more interesting news...if you all remember ANAND movie, the woman opposite AB, she is another Bengali actress. I saw her in Satyajit Ray's Nayak movie, where she plays the cameo of the other interest of the "Nayak" (The Actor).

Lovely memories this morning...Approve

ETA: 
Vink, you too get the cookies. Virtually sent to you, Anastasia and Soundarya.

Sona, Pooja, thanks for trying. Big smile Guddi was Jaya's debut in Bollywood, in Hindi movies. Her co actor was again a Bengali in Guddi.

Sorry...have gone nuts with spelling errors and grammatical errors.Angry

eeep. thanks for the virtual cookies Sri. Not gonna lie, got competitive there for 3 seconds.Embarrassed

and if you don't mind me adding, Bhaduri is a bengali surname and I suppose she is a bengali.

The heroine of Mahanagar and Charulata was Madhabi Mukherjee.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sub_Ramlatekatebhakti2vaani21Soundarya220-SD-0leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 4)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewvkk2429vaani21latekatebhakti2amrithas0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i think beyond the tradition and values which are important suhaag raat should also only happen when a huspand wife or new couple truly learn and accept one another. and I still have some doubts about it happening but Madhu and RK are slowly learning that they can have a blissful life together living as simple people as longs as they have one another. The conversation while RK was milking the cow and Madhu was feeding RK captured the beauty of this. Although they had feelings for one another before this trip brought them much closer as I thought it would. The big twist theory has me scared like is Madhu going to get pregnant? Plz no we have had an enough of that concept in DD's old show! Most unexpected pregnancies also end up as miscarriages in Indian serials will the turn her against  RK. I hope not! All I know is when things are going this good something negative is on its way. As they did with the Ballu track they showed everything else coming together while Ballu was the only threat to everyone elses happiness. But for me I am thouroughly enjoying this fairy tale idea that you can grow old with person and simply enjoy the simplicity of life without having material goods. That is what I call true love. Madhu and RK were beyond adorable, she is by his side while he milks the cow and he is by her while she is cooking.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 04 February 2013 at 10:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13DovesViewRSP04Zorica_Bgdvkk2429latekatebhakti2vaani21sree.gattu0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Charu, Soundarya, Leela(and others as well who have mentioned about the upcoming twist in their posts here),

I have not visited the main forum yet. And after reading your posts here, I can see the warning bell. LOLThank you so much.Hug I am not going to go out there now.

Sorry, I am just skimming through all the reviews in real hurry. So, not able to name all of you. Confused

Unfortunately, I couldn't control my curiosity ... Had to see what these rumors of new twist is about... Kya karoon ... And I must say the predictions are getting more and more outlandish by the second .. I am just going to take it as it comes ... I hope whatever it is, it will be so totally out there, so completely shocking that I'll be blown away. I'm not even going to try making a guess.

Edited by Angeena - 04 February 2013 at 10:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2vaani21vkk2429Ananya05zoya_naziyaleelaa9

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2__VJ__zoya_naziyaleelaa9

RSP04

Goldie

RSP04

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

someone posted the new promo? wanna check  it out LOL it will throw the forum in a frenzy

Just read the WU for the new promo... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2__VJ__zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reenap

Originally posted by _charu_

Just read the WU for the new promo... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG Angry AngryShocked The new promo ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatebhakti2zoya_naziyaleelaa9

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
From milking the cash cow to a real live cow RK ishtyle

RK namawali continues today with Rangrao, Raghavenrda, Ramrao, Rajaram,  Roshan,

How did Madhu manage cooking near the chulha without eyes watering? Her Bhakri on the hand was coming out nicely. Good job Madhu.  RK did start the aag the correct way. You really need to blow very slowly for it to catch fire.

A pleasant normal scene between RK and Madhu. Liked his confidence in going to fetch milk from Nandini without knowing who Nandini really is. Big smile

Song sequence was good and Madhu was looking really nice. It did set the romantic tone to the next scene very well.

Don't want to be like wet blanket but given CVs predictablity about being unpredictable, I don't think these guys are taking their relationship to the next level yet.

We'll see...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13bhakti2Kaylatekatevaani21RSP04Zorica_Bgdvkk2429Ananya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.