Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 3)

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by anastasia21

the bengali in me thinks she debuted in a bengali movie. does that count?

if yes, then i believe it to be Satyajit Ray's "Mahanagar".
if not, then I have no idea. Cry

It is Mahanagar...

TRUE. Clap Clap Clap

You both get cookies !!! Approve

It was fun. Wasn't it ? I believe Jaya Bhadhuri was then just 13. 

Now we all can go to wiki. Because since morning, I was remembering how AB did threater in Calcutta, partied in the night and then jumped in Hoogly river to sober himself and went back to his rooms as next day he had to work. And so I was connecting, how AB and Jaya, both from Calcutta, working for Bengali directors in Bollywood, fell in love and got married and they both are not Bengali. Well I am not sure of Bhaduri surname.

So why do I want to go to wiki. Because I remembered Anil Chatterji, the hero of Mahanagar and I also remember the face of the heroine in Mahanagar, but I forgot her name. She was in Charulata as well.

And one more interesting news...if you all remember ANAND movie, the woman opposite AB, she is another Bengali actress. I saw her in Satyajit Ray's Nayak movie, where she plays the cameo of the other interest of the "Nayak" (The Actor).

Lovely memories this morning...Approve

ETA: 
Vink, you too get the cookies. Virtually sent to you, Anastasia and Soundarya.

Sona, Pooja, thanks for trying. Big smile Guddu was Jaya's debut in Bollywood, in Hindi movies. Her co actor was again a Bengali in Guddu.

thank you for the cookies...got it Smile

The original story of MB was supposed to be that she becomes an actress and then they fall in love or get married, right?? Just remembered it when you mentioned AB-Jaya's marriage story. And then they had to change tracks (ie...marriage first) because the show was doing so badly. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13DovesViewvkk2429vaani21surabilatekatebhakti2amrithas0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
to begin frm the beginning, Madhu cooking for RK CoolWacko RK joining her..today he was in a different mood na? blowing the air to light up the choolah..he can do it, he wanted to show it to his biwi LOL Madhu was cooking for the whole village ? ya Ajja Ajji ki diet itni  hai ErmmLOL meri personal property ban gayi kitchen assistant...LOL my fav. dialogue.."aag toh kab ki lag gayi" ROFL OMG the look on his face was priceless Day Dreaming i'll come back to it later...

he offered help to uncle to get milk from Nandini...i was never exited for this one but it turned out to be cute...never challenge superstar okay Approve guy ki bhi feelings hai biwi ROFL "you're also a guy , i'm also a guy, english wala" ROFL his conversation with Nands was too cute...Madhu was feeding him roti and sabzi..she couldn't get a plate? what's the fun of putting it in the newspaper?Dead this is something beyond my understanding ! simple life means THIS? and how the hell will he learn to trust his ppl. by living this kind of a life? n do what? go back to his duniya and struggle to earn means for a  comfortable life? WHAT THE Angry

i guessed it pehle se ke Ajja must be fond of drinking but it was a pleasant surprise that RK is talli and not Madhu LOL that was needed to make him forget his kameena wala promise? nyhow, his scene with Ajja was endearing...specially when he said "ek star neeche hai na? RK" ...his little story of going to Mumbai with his wife to meet superstar Rajesh Khanna was too cute...frm there, they got these clothes...VD acts perfectly well as a drunkard doesn't he? LOL

bindiya chamkegi was adorable Day Dreaming stupid me, koi kami reh gayi thi toh i saw today's SBS and they showed the complete song there..Dead nyways, both of them were cute, pata nahi kab the song started n ended, it was too quick...

they already publicized ke both of them will indulge in some passionate romantic moments...not sure if they will consummate or no..but one regret Cry BEWAKOOF jhalluram RK , beizzati kara di , ITNI si baat nahi samajh aati Angry hint pe hint hint pe hint biwi is giving but dimag rentout kar diya tha kya? aisa pati kiska hoga ? shame on you LOL

jokes apart , what both of them do in their bedroom is entirely their business...for the outside world and for them, they r a married couple and they r living together for so many months...phere formalities and marriage formalities can be completed anytime but if they're living together, nobody can dare question the status of their relationship..specially now when they're madly in love with each other...who r they fooling except themselves ?  

i dun wanna think about the big twist..it's either marriage or sanyas...marriage koi twist nahi hai LOL i'm now mentally prepared for the sanyas track..enuf of it is being said already...lets wait and watch..i dun wanna go to the main forum , kuch zyada hi ajeeb guesses hai..i'm like "cut it" plzzz  ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 04 February 2013 at 10:47am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjumaaneet13DovesViewlatekatebhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21Kaysurabisree.gattusoni28amrithasSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziya..Tangled..__VJ__biwi-leelaa9

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sub_Ram

What an episode it was. I am still reeling over the impact.

It was a simple, but full of romantic punches.

The episode started slow - with repeat of what we saw yesterday. RK on phone and with kids. 

Soon, the romance started in the kitchen, and off to the cow. The conversation was chirpy, yet romantic.

Then the prelude to 'Bindiya' with buildup by Madu-Kaki and RK-Kaka chats. 

Oh my God, 'Bindiya' chamak gayi, aur RK usme ghul gaya.

The dances, emotions were apt and tickled the lovable minds. The song was as it is very hummable and iconic. Madhu made it memorable.

Aur pyar ho gaya. Almost. The precap said it all.

We have to see whether did 'it' really happen, or our dear RK decided to wait for 'saat pheras' at the last minute.

For that we need to wait until tomorrow. The wait is long, tumultuous, and, at times appears scary. Remember, we have the ghost of BIG TWIST looming on the horizon (Fri/Sat).

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. For now, the Bindiya is still chamking. Let's enjoy while it lasts.

@Bold- 
I know. think I'll watch the episode again to calm myself. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sub_RamDovesViewvkk2429vaani21Kaysurabilatekatebhakti2__VJ__0-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by Soundarya22

Made the mistake of reading some posts elsewhere so am actually in a panicky state of mindAngry, regarding the SR. 

Episode was lovely. Unadulterated RishbalaSmile.  

I looovedEmbarrassed:

Kitchen scene Madhu encouraging RK to put on his thinking cap to solve the 'milking of the cow' problem. Rk saying...Haunslon se veer, Gaai se balveer hoon...ROFL RK-Kaka's drunken chat
  • Bindiya chamkegi...short and sweet 

Pre-cap: Actually??? it is actually happening?? 

Soundarya, re. the first line, agreed.Ouch
Love your points.Clap

The CVs managed to leak so many behind-the-scenes segments with the implication that during this sequence, Madhu would be drunk, and now it turns out to be RK?Shocked Considering his years of drinking, the liquor must be really potent to actually get him drunk.Confused
Anyway, they look wonderful together, and the precap was dreamy.Embarrassed No idea whether it'll get through or anything.ConfusedOuch

@ bold...Effects of DESI THARRA !!!!!! ROFL

Looked Toddy to me.

The kitchen romance and that choolha- roti making was so reminiscent of old movies, until 70's. Right ?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13DovesViewSub_Ramvkk2429vaani21surabilatekatebhakti2Soundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Episode was nice, with some beautiful Rishbala moments. I am not in a mood to write a full review. I liked:

1. They GUY to GAAY conversation between RK and Nandini..LOL
2. Kaka and RK drunk conversation by the hay. Very endearing moment when kaka reveals that he recognized RK, calls him 'sabse bada tara' and also tells his Mumbai trip story with kaki. I liked how kaka uses 'chaang bhala' instead of Cheers. Roughly translated, it means 'Let the good prevail'.
3. RK-Madhu moments in the kitchen and during milking Nandini...Absolutely loved how she gets food for him wrapped in a paper(although plate me bhi la sakti thi khana LOL). There was a different feel altogether in that gesture and scene. Everything they are doing in their short excursion to village, makes them think of their new world...it is quite endearing to watch..
4. Bindiya chamkegi dance sequence was good. RK looked completely entranced. Madhu was looking stammeringly beautiful. DD was fabulous with all the moves. VD was spot on with his expressions. The chemistry was mind blowing.

I was somehow surprised Shocked to see how comfortably RK pulled off the lighting of the fire by blowing air through the pipe and milking the cow tasks. Good job RK.Thumbs Up This guy can do anything and everything to please his biwi. Embarrassed

The kitchen scene brought back some nostalgic memories, as it reminded me of my childhood. During winter break in my mom's village, we kids use to light the fire by blowing the pipe to heat water for bathing. Those were some days!! Now I am terribly missing India and my family. Cry Okay..control!!

Precap: Madhu looks all set.(Actually, she always was). She finally opens up to RK about it. The spoilers gave out wrong info, as we know it is RK who is drunk. So, is this the big and unexpected twist? D'ohFinally the consummation? Interesting!!

Edited by Ananya05 - 04 February 2013 at 9:44am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjumaaneet13DovesViewSub_Ramvkk2429Zorica_Bgdvaani21latekatebhakti2surabiKaysree.gattuamrithasSoundarya22Angeenazoya_naziya..Tangled..0-SD-0..NadiaZ.._charu_leelaa9

tanu07 Senior Member
tanu07
tanu07

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

What's prominent these days is Madhu being keener on the sanyas than RK. I enjoyed the 1st half of the episode a lot more. RK's kabbadi with Nands was entertaining... It had everything that could have made it look silly, but RK pulled it off looking adorable. I liked Madhu telling him that he should be himself that is how he wins hearts even if it was of a 'Gai' (hindi wali, lol)

A nice moment when Kaka told RK that God has sent his brightest Star on heart, Rishab Kundra! RK was moved and it was not because Kaka knew his name.

I didn't like the song and dance sequence...  there are lot better songs in my opinion.

I liked the precap... simply for maturity the makers showed in making a woman voice her emotions. I am not sure I should laugh or sulk at RK dozing off (he yawned, didnt he?)

Edited by tanu07 - 04 February 2013 at 9:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuDovesViewSub_RamZorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21bhakti2surabilatekateKayanastasia21amrithasSoundarya22Angeenazoya_naziya0-SD-0..Tangled..leelaa9

vkk2429 Goldie
vkk2429
vkk2429

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Amazing episode today.
Loved all the scenes today...kids teasing him with the steps again,
the kitchen scene, the gaay sceneThumbs Up -- dialogues were very
cute there.., madhu-kaki and RK-kaka scene -- all scenes were good. 
I liked RK-kaka scene more.. 
Bindiya chamkegi song sequence was good too..and not too
prolonged. 

Precap --will they or wont theyWink I am guessing they will...

We all knew there was a twist at the end of this track..but ST's tweet
has made it look more scary now.Dead
I wish they don't give out more promos to confuse us moreCry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13DovesViewSub_RamZorica_Bgdvaani21Kaysurabilatekatebhakti2amrithasanastasia21zoya_naziya..Tangled..0-SD-0Ananya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

The kitchen scene brought back some nostalgic memories, as it reminded me of my childhood. During winter break in my mom's village, we kids use to light the fire by blowing the pipe to heat water for bathing. Those were some days!! Now I am terribly missing India and my family. Cry Okay..control!!

Nostalgia...yes.

It invoked memories within me too. Smile Actually my mom is so mad, that she tries to recreate the olden days and choolha on the roof-top at our bungalow in native place. Its hilarious when she tries to recreate the entire setting, but somehow, it brings out the happy moments for my mother and father, sitting around it and cooking sometimes, otherwise, there is no end to their bickering and nagging each other. 

My earliest memory was me coughing badly in that choolha smoke and weeping aloud when workers in granny's house teased me to say it aloud what I said. I said Gaggu instead of Daggu for the cough.  And gosh !!! blowing air through that pipe is not that easy as it seems. You need poise and stamina. I was bad...everyone used to tease me at my attempts at blowing.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewSub_Ramvkk2429vaani21surabibhakti2latekateSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index