Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

__VJ__

IF-Rockerz

__VJ__

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anastasia21

the bengali in me thinks she debuted in a bengali movie. does that count?

if yes, then i believe it to be Satyajit Ray's "Mahanagar".
if not, then I have no idea. Cry

Even I suppose it is mahanagar... i came across diz detail while reading abt Big B birthday bash...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewSub_Ramvaani21latekatebhakti2Soundarya22anastasia210-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by anastasia21

the bengali in me thinks she debuted in a bengali movie. does that count?

if yes, then i believe it to be Satyajit Ray's "Mahanagar".
if not, then I have no idea. Cry

It is Mahanagar...

TRUE. Clap Clap Clap

You both get cookies !!! Approve

It was fun. Wasn't it ? I believe Jaya Bhadhuri was then just 13. 

Now we all can go to wiki. Because since morning, I was remembering how AB did threater in Calcutta, partied in the night and then jumped in Hoogly river to sober himself and went back to his rooms as next day he had to work. And so I was connecting, how AB and Jaya, both from Calcutta, working for Bengali directors in Bollywood, fell in love and got married and they both are not Bengali. Well I am not sure of Bhaduri surname.

So why do I want to go to wiki. Because I remembered Anil Chatterji, the hero of Mahanagar and I also remember the face of the heroine in Mahanagar, but I forgot her name. She was in Charulata as well.

And one more interesting news...if you all remember ANAND movie, the woman opposite AB, she is another Bengali actress. I saw her in Satyajit Ray's Nayak movie, where she plays the cameo of the other interest of the "Nayak" (The Actor).

Lovely memories this morning...Approve

ETA: 
Vink, you too get the cookies. Virtually sent to you, Anastasia and Soundarya.

Sona, Pooja, thanks for trying. Big smile Guddi was Jaya's debut in Bollywood, in Hindi movies. Her co actor was again a Bengali in Guddi.

Sorry...have gone nuts with spelling errors and grammatical errors.Angry

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 04 February 2013 at 9:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DovesViewSub_Ramvaani21vkk2429latekatebhakti2anastasia21Soundarya22__VJ__zoya_naziyaleelaa9

Angeena

IF-Dazzler

Angeena

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Another amazing episode. Keep going team MEIEJ! Thumbs Up You people rock. Clap

The episode continued with the torment RK theme with the kids teasing him with his dancing and RK knew it. His reaction was just too good. I'm not going to tire of saying how good an actor VD has become.

The scenes in the kitchen were also nice. Madhu helping RK adjust to the village life and RK filled with new found determination to fit in better decided to help out. I couldn't contain my laughter however when he said that he would get milk from Nandini. ROFL Poor guy had no idea what he was agreeing to and when his reaction when he did find out ... LOL
But of course RK is a guy just like Nandz ... And in absolute RK style won himself another admirer. 

The talk between Ajja and RK was too good. It was simple and yet so natural. When he said that the biggest star was on earth, I thought he meant Madhu but he went on to say Rishabh Kundra and RK was shocked to hear his name being pronounced properly.Smile

The dance was amazing. The lead pair chemistry was on fire. Couldn't keep my eyes off them for a single moment. Day Dreaming Here I have a question, did Madhu plan all this? I mean she wasn't drunk as some people had said she would be ..

The precap ... Finally the kameena wala promise will get thrown out of the window. Dancing

Edited by Angeena - 04 February 2013 at 11:09am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjumaaneet13DovesViewSub_RamZorica_Bgdvkk2429vaani21surabilatekatebhakti2Kaysree.gattusoni28amrithasSoundarya22Ananya05zoya_naziya__VJ__0-SD-0maria090..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Soundarya22

IF-Dazzler

Soundarya22

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Made the mistake of reading some posts elsewhere so am actually in a panicky state of mindAngry, regarding the SR. 

Episode was lovely. Unadulterated RishbalaSmile.  

I looovedEmbarrassed:

• Kitchen scene
  • Madhu encouraging RK to put on his thinking cap to solve the 'milking of the cow' problem.
  • Rk saying...Haunslon se veer, Gaai se balveer hoon...ROFL
  • RK-Kaka's drunken chat
  • Bindiya chamkegi...short and sweet 

Pre-cap: Actually??? it is actually happening?? 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13DovesViewSub_Ramvkk2429Zorica_Bgdvaani21bhakti2Kaysurabilatekatesree.gattusoni28amrithas__VJ__0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angeena

Another amazing episode. Keep going team MEIEJ! You people rock.

The episode continued with the torment RK theme with the kids teasing him with his dancing and RK knew it. His reaction was just too good. I'm not going to tire of saying how good an actor VD has become.

The scenes in the kitchen were also nice. Madhu helping RK adjust to the village life and RK filled with new found determination to fit in better decided to help out. I couldn't contain my laughter however when he said that he would get milk from Nandini. 

VD is really impressing me with his acting!The guys just 25, and he just keeps getting better!The way he said he will get milk from Nandini,plain hilarious!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuDovesViewSub_RamZorica_Bgdvaani21bhakti2Kaylatekatesurabisree.gattusoni28Soundarya22AngeenaAnanya05zoya_naziya0-SD-0..NadiaZ..leelaa9

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right. Ajji was fan of Rajesh Khanna RK and so she was that fanatic fan, who wouldn't want anyone else to be an RK and hence her dislike for Rishabh Kundra. Dancing

And seriously, my other question...where did that blue shirt come from for RK. Methinks, as the Bindiya Chamkegi song was shot only last week, because of DD's Mumtaaz dress fitting issues, the creatives forgot that he was wearing a white shirt when he came to the picnic and that when VD came for that shooting at night, they had only the blue shirt ready ...with a mindset to match up with Rajesh Khanna's light blue shirt in the song. I would say bad co-ordination, making the actors and crew all working late...

Anyways, so finally RK and Madhu are set for their suhaag raat. Very good !! Hope RK doesn't back-out now that Madhu is so open about it. And I see one positive thing about this. Now even if Sourabh Tewari's tweet about the upcoming big twist is somehow make them have unhappy or troubled times for their marital life, the day and night spent together will have lovely memories in their mind. Methinks. Approve

Episode was really good. All the four actors, especially Vijay Kadam and VD scene over the hay heap was endearing. And RK, the character was smart to tie Nandini's legs before going for the milking LOL Overall, a crazy as a hell episode, but yet so blissful to forget the mundane things of their life for RK and Madhu and perfectly supported by Ajja - Ajji.

Lovely analysis, Shri.Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuSub_RamZorica_Bgdvkk2429bhakti2vaani21surabilatekatesree.gattuSoundarya220-SD-0

leelaa9

IF-Addictz

leelaa9

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Made the mistake of reading some posts elsewhere so am actually in a panicky state of mindAngry, regarding the SR. 

Episode was lovely. Unadulterated RishbalaSmile.  

I looovedEmbarrassed:

Kitchen scene Madhu encouraging RK to put on his thinking cap to solve the 'milking of the cow' problem. Rk saying...Haunslon se veer, Gaai se balveer hoon...ROFL RK-Kaka's drunken chat
  • Bindiya chamkegi...short and sweet 

Pre-cap: Actually??? it is actually happening?? 

Soundarya, re. the first line, agreed.Ouch
Love your points.Clap

The CVs managed to leak so many behind-the-scenes segments with the implication that during this sequence, Madhu would be drunk, and now it turns out to be RK?Shocked Considering his years of drinking, the liquor must be really potent to actually get him drunk.Confused
Anyway, they look wonderful together, and the precap was dreamy.Embarrassed No idea whether it'll get through or anything.ConfusedOuch

Edited by leelaa9 - 04 February 2013 at 9:23am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13Sub_RamDovesViewvkk2429latekatebhakti2vaani21surabiKayanastasia21sree.gattusoni28Soundarya22Ananya050-SD-0zoya_naziya..NadiaZ..

Sub_Ram

Sub_Ram

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
What an episode it was. I am still reeling over the impact.

It was a simple, but full of romantic punches.

The episode started slow - with repeat of what we saw yesterday. RK on phone and with kids. 

Soon, the romance started in the kitchen, and off to the cow. The conversation was chirpy, yet romantic.

Then the prelude to 'Bindiya' with buildup by Madu-Kaki and RK-Kaka chats. 

Oh my God, 'Bindiya' chamak gayi, aur RK usme ghul gaya.

The dances, emotions were apt and tickled the lovable minds. The song was as it is very hummable and iconic. Madhu made it memorable.

Aur pyar ho gaya. Almost. The precap said it all.

We have to see whether did 'it' really happen, or our dear RK decided to wait for 'saat pheras' at the last minute.

For that we need to wait until tomorrow. The wait is long, tumultuous, and, at times appears scary. Remember, we have the ghost of BIG TWIST looming on the horizon (Fri/Sat).

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. For now, the Bindiya is still chamking. Let's enjoy while it lasts.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjumaaneet13DovesViewRSP04vaani21bhakti2Zorica_Bgdvkk2429surabilatekateKaysoni28sree.gattuAngeenaSoundarya22amrithas0-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.