Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 186 Discussion: 4th Feb 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3419390

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 186 Discussion - EOD Summary

Adventures of Rishbala: Trip to Ajja-Ajji's Village. 
Part III- Madhu cooks, RK milks the cow and sing-song Bindiya Chamkegi

Events of the Episode and the Day:
  1. Delicious Episode but ruined by Colors Promo and Sourabh Tewaris Big Shocking Twist.
  2. Episode was sweet with interactions between Madhu, RK and Ajja-Ajji. Madhu cooks food on Chulha and RK helps her. RK milks the cow as Madhu looks on. In the evening, Ajja and RK have drinking session on the hay heap, where Kaka does call RK as Rishabh Kundra and gives him the reason why he was not calling him by his right name...because  Ajji/Kaaki cannot acknowledge any other RK than Rajesh Khanna. There Ajji is adorning Madhu in Mumtaaz saree that she had stitched for herself. Madhu sings Bindiya Chamkegi song for RK.
  3. Sourabh  Tewari tweeted that there is a big shocking twist coming up and Telly Buzz reported that. And the new Promo also came out, with ambiguous meaning. The two put 2 & 2 together, does not bode well and hence mood was spoilt. This news has kind of made it as watershed moment where Rishbala lovers and MEIEJ story lovers have to decide if they can actually watch the upcoming episodes in peace with sensible minds and enjoy the show. The show instead of being entertaining has become stressful.

Episode Reviews and Days events (Promo + ST's Tweet)
Page 1 - SD
Page 2 - Angeena, Soundarya, Amrithas, Leela, Sub_Ram
Page 3 - Charu, Ananya, tanu07, vkk2429
Page 4 - Gurtiluv, MarathiMulgi
Page 5 - zoya_naziya
Page 7 - Priya - Best Review (kt25), dramacrazy12

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion - Pages 17 to 32 are about discussions on Promo and ST's Tweet from 4th Feb to 5th Feb until episode 187 was aired.

Pictorial Commentary
Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper (1366 x 800 pixels)
http://i45.tinypic.com/11aa1bb.jpg

Originally posted by: zorica

Excellent episode! I enjoyed it.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Hello All,

Today, I am going off-track with a GK question. Its fun. Indulge me. Humour me. Just once. Please. 😛

As you all know MEIEJ is also about commemoration of 100 years of Indian cinema...so why not a GK question on the same.

Rules
  1. No one goes to Wiki or any knowledge source. And answer to provided only on what you know or think as true or guess. 
  2. You can provide the answer along with your episode take, so that one is offended for taking up unnecessary space by posting as independent answer. 
Question:
Jaya Bachchan made her debut in WHICH Film ?

Clue:
UDEY would know the answer. Only that she doesn't regularly visit this discussion. 😆 Now that doesn't mean you pm her to find out. Its my convoluted way of giving the hint.

My commitment:
Even I will not go to wiki. I know the answer. But my memory fails me and certain details need refreshing and yet I will not go to any knowledge resource. Promise.

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Hello All,

Today, I am going off-track with a GK question. Its fun. Indulge me. Humour me. Just once. Please. 😛

As you all know MEIEJ is also about commemoration of 100 years of Indian cinema...so why not a GK question on the same.

Rules
    No one goes to Wiki or any knowledge source. And answer to provided only on what you know or think as true or guess. 
  1. You can provide the answer along with your episode take, so that one is offended for taking up unnecessary space by posting as independent answer. 
Question:
Jaya Bachchan made her debut in WHICH Film ?

Clue:
UDEY would know the answer. Only that she doesn't regularly visit this discussion. 😆 Now that doesn't mean you pm her to find out. Its my convoluted way of giving the hint.

My commitment:
Even I will not go to wiki. I know the answer. But my memory fails me and certain details need refreshing and yet I will not go to any knowledge resource. Promise.

Guddi my first guess when I heard life time acceptance speech Amitabh mentioned it  i think!
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the bengali in me thinks she debuted in a bengali movie. does that count?

if yes, then i believe it to be Satyajit Ray's "Mahanagar".
if not, then I have no idea. 😭
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

It is Mahanagar...
Edited by Soundarya22 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right. Ajji was fan of Rajesh Khanna RK and so she was that fanatic fan, who wouldn't want anyone else to be an RK and hence her dislike for Rishabh Kundra. 

And seriously, my other question...where did that blue shirt come from for RK. Methinks, as the Bindiya Chamkegi song was shot only last week, because of DD's Mumtaaz dress fitting issues, the creatives forgot that he was wearing a white shirt when he came to the picnic and that when VD came for that shooting at night, they had only the blue shirt ready ...with a mindset to match up with Rajesh Khanna's light blue shirt in the song. I would say bad co-ordination, making the actors and crew all working late...

Anyways, so finally RK and Madhu are set for their suhaag raat. Very good !! Hope RK doesn't back-out now that Madhu is so open about it. And I see one positive thing about this. Now even if Sourabh Tewari's tweet about the upcoming big twist is somehow make them have unhappy or troubled times for their marital life, the day and night spent together will have lovely memories in their mind. Methinks. 

Episode was really good. All the four actors, especially Vijay Kadam and VD scene over the hay heap was endearing. And RK, the character was smart to tie Nandini's legs before going for the milking 😆 Overall, a crazy as a hell episode, but yet so blissful to forget the mundane things of their life for RK and Madhu and perfectly supported by Ajja - Ajji.

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anastasia21

Even I suppose it is mahanagar... i came across diz detail while reading abt Big B birthday bash...
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

It is Mahanagar...

TRUE. 👏 👏 👏

You both get cookies !!! 

It was fun. Wasn't it ? I believe Jaya Bhadhuri was then just 13. 

Now we all can go to wiki. Because since morning, I was remembering how AB did threater in Calcutta, partied in the night and then jumped in Hoogly river to sober himself and went back to his rooms as next day he had to work. And so I was connecting, how AB and Jaya, both from Calcutta, working for Bengali directors in Bollywood, fell in love and got married and they both are not Bengali. Well I am not sure of Bhaduri surname.

So why do I want to go to wiki. Because I remembered Anil Chatterji, the hero of Mahanagar and I also remember the face of the heroine in Mahanagar, but I forgot her name. She was in Charulata as well.

And one more interesting news...if you all remember ANAND movie, the woman opposite AB, she is another Bengali actress. I saw her in Satyajit Ray's Nayak movie, where she plays the cameo of the other interest of the "Nayak" (The Actor).

Lovely memories this morning...

ETA: 
Vink, you too get the cookies. Virtually sent to you, Anastasia and Soundarya.

Sona, Pooja, thanks for trying. 😃 Guddi was Jaya's debut in Bollywood, in Hindi movies. Her co actor was again a Bengali in Guddi.

Sorry...have gone nuts with spelling errors and grammatical errors.😡

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another amazing episode. Keep going team MEIEJ! 👍🏼 You people rock. 👏

The episode continued with the torment RK theme with the kids teasing him with his dancing and RK knew it. His reaction was just too good. I'm not going to tire of saying how good an actor VD has become.

The scenes in the kitchen were also nice. Madhu helping RK adjust to the village life and RK filled with new found determination to fit in better decided to help out. I couldn't contain my laughter however when he said that he would get milk from Nandini. 🤣 Poor guy had no idea what he was agreeing to and when his reaction when he did find out ... 😆
But of course RK is a guy just like Nandz ... And in absolute RK style won himself another admirer. 

The talk between Ajja and RK was too good. It was simple and yet so natural. When he said that the biggest star was on earth, I thought he meant Madhu but he went on to say Rishabh Kundra and RK was shocked to hear his name being pronounced properly.😊

The dance was amazing. The lead pair chemistry was on fire. Couldn't keep my eyes off them for a single moment.  Here I have a question, did Madhu plan all this? I mean she wasn't drunk as some people had said she would be ..

The precap ... Finally the kameena wala promise will get thrown out of the window. 
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago