•  
Poll Question :

Who pisses off Vihaan more?

Poll Choice
Gunjan
Rachna
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago

gunjan hates more. she is mature and she had seen all aspects of vihan than rachna. even after exposure, rachan cannot hate as gunjan. as i think. 
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by smruti1981

gunjan hates more. she is mature and she had seen all aspects of vihan than rachna. even after exposure, rachan cannot hate as gunjan. as i think. 
The Question is ulta. Who does Vihaan Hate?  He does not like Rachna at all,  and wants to teach Gujan a lesson.. So who does he hate more??
gunjan hates vihan but vihan hates rachna more. he accepts gunjan as challenge. even in the camp, he loved her attitude when she saved him from pond.  he got angry because he could not get this spicy attitude. rachna is plain pizza but he loves spicy pizza.

when some person who you do not like is forcefully placed with you, you get more irritated obviously.
I feel vihaan does not  care a damn about  rachna & gunjan but with gunjan it is tricky , she tickles his male ego
He loves to keep her in control coz she is like a wild cat and rachna is like a boring domestic cat🤣
if there was option of both I would have voted for it. He equally hates both But I have voted for rachna.
Somehow he was happy to know that G is the girl his mom chosen for him in the beginning.
 After his ego was hurt he went in revenge mode. He insulted R, trying to make
 her feel bad everytime.  He said he didnt like R, she would have accepted if he would have liked some other girl. But he pretended to chose her sis over R..and what was the need to get cozy with G in front of R.

i guess...rachna has not dat fire to hurt vihaan's ego and vihaan take rachna for granted...vihaan's ego can only be hurted by some challenging person like gunjan...and whosever will hurt vihaan's ego, vihaan will hate dat person more...so my answer is gunjan...
i think vihaan hates gunjan more...rachna is spineless and vihaan doesn't consider her harmful... gunjan is the one who might cause harm and hurt his ego...
So, I like totally misinterpreted the question! ðŸ˜­

I voted for Gunjan in the poll, but I think he despises Rachna! 
he hates Gunjan more because from the very beginning theye had tiffs and gunjan mostly talks up to him..she hurt his feelings more