•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
this was seriously a substantial episode with full-on entertainment.. the whole situation n the packaging of the episode was SUCH a lovely treat :) and after last whole week of no swaron conversation, it was really a pleasant watch with true swaron touch to it...after a long finally swaron were jus there with no wordsneeded n jus being there with each other enjoying the presence of each other...that was really a wonderful episode n with a treat to watch feel ... vrushika n shantanu were at their best there n awesome portrayal with bang-on expressions :) hoping things will be held well n we will get such awesome scenes frequently :) eager to watch ABCD team in D3 2mrw. :)
Absolutely. Loved the packaging of the episode, and SwaRon together this way after so long was really refreshing too. Plus the sequence in itself was SO beautiful to watch. 
Very substantial one I must say coz it had everything from romance to friendship to dance.just abt everythng.
Today Swaron wow it was everything intense passionate and romance . What a killing episode dude after ages iam happy . I can't express iam speechless . Finally my Swaron is back with a Big Bang
This my friend is what we call a full on Entertaining Episode ðŸ˜³
Can't wait for tomorrow now..Waiting - not so patiently.. 
yup loved today episode after so long time we all got one swaron scene...wo bhi pure swaron types scene...
absolutely!!!!!
loved today epi!!! swaron😳
This was truly a SwaRon special episode. As you mentioned I just loved how the episode was scripted and how it unfolded before us. It was just perfect. Kudos to CV's for this. I was seriously disappointed with absence of SwaRon last week but Cv's more than compensated for it with today. I too hope we get such sequences regularly. BTW awesome post.
@nandini agree the sequence itself was BEAUTIFUL 😳 n very well portrayed.
Yes! it was very substantial episode. past week's SwaRon's absence was compensated. After a long wait, to see SwaRon like this is indeed blissful. I loved it<3