Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

creature

Groupbie

creature

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
this was seriously a substantial episode with full-on entertainment.. the whole situation n the packaging of the episode was SUCH a lovely treat :) and after last whole week of no swaron conversation, it was really a pleasant watch with true swaron touch to it...after a long finally swaron were jus there with no wordsneeded n jus being there with each other enjoying the presence of each other...that was really a wonderful episode n with a treat to watch feel ... vrushika n shantanu were at their best there n awesome portrayal with bang-on expressions :) hoping things will be held well n we will get such awesome scenes frequently :) eager to watch ABCD team in D3 2mrw. :)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudrostuti1995sanchali2407swayumsshaanswayammohitmohanty19saranghaesj1Molly.SwaronAnomic_loneridiot_boxShantanuSoulgunnu1-Alinaa-blitheswayamsharon_bellaSwan_yasrimuskurana-.nandini.-SnoweyBorn2Dancemaraudercscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "substantial episode (Y)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Absolutely. Loved the packaging of the episode, and SwaRon together this way after so long was really refreshing too. Plus the sequence in itself was SO beautiful to watch. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Very substantial one I must say coz it had everything from romance to friendship to dance.just abt everythng.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

creature_bellaSwan_

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Today Swaron wow it was everything intense passionate and romance . What a killing episode dude after ages iam happy . I can't express iam speechless . Finally my Swaron is back with a Big Bang

creature

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
This my friend is what we call a full on Entertaining Episode Embarrassed
Can't wait for tomorrow now..Waiting - not so patiently.. 

creature

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
yup loved today episode after so long time we all got one swaron scene...wo bhi pure swaron types scene...

creature

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
absolutely!!!!!
loved today epi!!! swaronEmbarrassed

creature

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
This was truly a SwaRon special episode. As you mentioned I just loved how the episode was scripted and how it unfolded before us. It was just perfect. Kudos to CV's for this. I was seriously disappointed with absence of SwaRon last week but Cv's more than compensated for it with today. I too hope we get such sequences regularly. BTW awesome post.

creature

Post Reply New Post

Go to top