Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes shrija and crazyfan the bharadwaaj family,prem and naina should pay for this as for simar I expected more from her but she was just standing their all shocked and scared even mausoji did not say anything I remember when pari was blaming simar for getting thrown out of the house roli vocaled against her.everytime anybody insulted simar let it be sid even roli stand up against that so I was surprised why simar did not even say anything why did she let her get insulted like that roli was crying while prem and the whole bharadwaaj family was insulting her.after seeing this kind of reaction from bharadwaaj house and from prem i dnt have any expectation from sid.khushi should have destroyed this family.and as for naina she will die in hell she is the one who is cheap.disgusting women u would propose to a married man but u wnt help him save his marriage
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just glanced through today's episode really heart breaking. and prem he had no right to talk to roli like that. I am sure this idiot prem or someone else from the stupid family will definitely inform sid about the whole situation. and this bloody bitch naina ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ how dare she touch rolis photo and when she tossed rolis photo away i felt like just banging her head several times into a wall. this naina has become a obsessive psychopath even more dangerous than veeru and I am zillion percent sure that she will do anything to get sid or make sid fall in love with her. and she will try every possible way to keep ROSID apart. the way the show is going rite nw i have lost all trust on cvs and sid. 

and crazyfans1 simar will never tell the truth to anyone. i think her mouth is sealed shut. how much more pain is roli gonna go through? and how much more torture us audience has to witness?
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hope prem wont inform sid durng conference time.ths idiot naina is all set to pounce on sid . plz cvc dnt torture us..end all ths crap by ths week.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all rosid fans just want sid to knw truth abt roli...hell with ths naina ,prem or dumb simar.
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u Sandra and rao I hate this stupid bharadwaaj family,prem and naina.I swear I will kill naina if she seduce sid I am freakin pissed off today was the worst epi ever wanted to.slap prem and naina how dare they insult roli like that that man all of a sudden gets ball and screams out on roli like that how come prem never insulted khushi like this and called her cheap when she betrayed her husband.who the hell gave him the rights to call roli cheap.how dare that birch naina throw roli photo like a dusting.I swear each of them will pray I swear sid should reject naina so hard that. she should start to cry.i want to see her cry.and I swear if the egg head prem calls sid I will throw him in front of the transgenders bitch deserves that
Krithzz thumbnail
😡hell...with ths prem,naina,simar...its too much now .😡😡thr is no limit !!!!!!!!!!!ths ppl r torturing all rosid fans frm past 3 to4  months😡
ths is gonna b last week hope atleast sid comes to knw truth abt roli or else sure  a big bye..to ssk serial😡
plz.dnt make us to hate sid...he was only telly husband who had some sense,smart bt nw  u ppl have made him such a dumb...sankalp is much better ,evn veeru
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
I am not going watch SSK until saturday ... I scared a little bit ... Poor Roli She so stuck... This Simar should do something to save her sister life and her love... Roli should leave everything and go...
preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree.. this prem doesnt have the guts top open his mouth against that stupid khushi but he will start talking bad against roli without even using his brains 😡 
and is the whole bw family so dumb that they cant understand how veeru gave back anjali to them ?? hey shuld try to figure that its bcoz of rolis influence..but no .. this family is the worst one witout any thinking capacity ..never seen such a big amily where not even one can do some reasoning.. this shuld not be BW family it has to be called BL( Brain Less) family  😡😡