Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

*SPEECHLESS*...NOO *DEAD* NOOO *SWARONLAND* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Dude, I'm toh just in love all over again with SwaRon. 1 or 2 makes no difference because SwaRon are SwaRon for me, and VruShan have played them so BEAUTIFULLY tonight that I really have no words left. Approve

I'm just...yeah, speechless actually is what we all are, no? Day Dreaming

SwaRon are BACK. And HOW. Big smile

TOUCHWOOD and THANK YOU CVs! Hug
yes Swaron is Swaron bt potrayal wise...emotion wise chemistry wise vrushika shantannu is ahead of tannu n sneha...Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*SPEECHLESS*...NOO *DEAD* NOOO *SWARONLAND* (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvishwa

I totally agree with you... finally it seems that their love story is sort of, mind you SORT OF coming back on track!!!SmileSmile It was intense, romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand even I would say... I AM DEAD seeing their intense chemistry!!! WHOA... TOO GOOD!!!ClapClapClap

PLZ CVS, PLEASE BRING THEIR RELATIONSHIP BACK ON TRACK THAT IS ON A POSITIVE SIDE!!!SmileSmileSmile
@red bold me agree...Smile n i m happy dat dey r finally backSmile

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

Originally posted by prachin10

eeeppp
isse aage soch nahi paa rahi give me some time 

now me coming back to normal or trying to be normal..but failing big time 

SwaRon is back & with a bang
 this made me fall for swaron all over again ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i am completely head over heels for swaron BlushingBlushing.
am i still breathing ..ohhh yeah...i am

this the swaron i wanted this is the swaron i fell for first time & it's back 
we waited for this swaron for 1 whole yr...after hye rama this was best intimate scene 

all i want to say is thank you shantanu & vrushika for giving us intimate swaron which swaron fans asking for so long

thank you palki mam ...for bringing swaron back   
i knw its a huge compliment..like really huge bt still tiday's sequence was just 10% short of wat hayee rama was...i cnt say nything more den dis...Blushingder was noo lifts bt d emotions d feeling...ufffBlushing

Emotions were bang onSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

shaanswayam

shaanswayam

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yes me also half dead after today swaron scene and it looks very natural for me not any kind of editing and special effects and song selection is superb...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaanswayam

yes me also half dead after today swaron scene and it looks very natural for me not any kind of editing and special effects and song selection is superb...
u r half alive???Shocked i mean u r d first one who is saying u r alive everyonw else is just soo dead

MoNayaHolicPrag

IF-Sizzlerz

MoNayaHolicPrag

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lovely post :)
well sachi nahi pata yeh tha kya..
I had high expectations frm khamakha.. Bt fr me atleast it crossed my expectations too..

I amm soo glad that we fans finally gt it..seeing today's epi i felt all d cribbing crying and waiting was worth it..
And i hope this continues fr us..

I am soo loving vrushan chemistry..
Well i dnt knw wethr thy crossed swaron1 . Bt they atleast match upto them.. I am rest assured..
I enjyd it tons.. Hadd a hugggee smile on my face throughtout..and i guess i will keep watchng this on million trillion times..
One of the bestest scnes of swaron frm my side..
This went one level higher..
I like swayam's attitude of it has to be his way this time..

This is wat is called chance pe dance..
And with this reaaaly waiting fr india fest..i really hope cvs dnt dissapoint swaron/shantanu/vrushika fans..
Fingers crossed
but hats off to vrushan as well as cvs.. Grt performance..
In love with swaron all over again :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana-dark.horse-

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Poorvi kuch jaan aaya ya abhi tak ussi state mein ho? Well I'm not surrprised as pretty much every SwaRonion out there would have been feeling the same. This was one of the most epic sequences of SwaRon and VruShan just nailed it. The way they potrayed the inner turmoil of Swayam and Sharon and the wy the whole dance was conceptualised was just unbelievable. Hats of to them..

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Title dekh ke mujhe laga, you are not in a state to make this post but you made a nice post. Half dead hoke bhi you wrote this well which means yeh sab SwaRon ka asar hai. I loved tonite's episode. VruShan really rocked it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top