Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

*SPEECHLESS*...NOO *DEAD* NOOO *SWARONLAND* - Page 3

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow what a episode ya u r title suits it perfectly . After dis no one will be survive . Vrushan Hotness personified .I was dumbstruck how our Majnu boy controlled her Lila finally she surrenders herself to her one only Majnu boy .   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pooh ๐Ÿค—
I am not finding the right words to describe, how beautiful the complete scene was packaged..it wasn't random as i feared..so yeah - Me happy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Can't seem to wait to see how things go from now on.. 
Back in swaronland 
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prachin10

eeeppp

isse aage soch nahi paa rahi give me some time 

now me coming back to normal or trying to be normal..but failing big time 

SwaRon is back & with a bang
 this made me fall for swaron all over again ...
i am completely head over heels for swaron โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.
am i still breathing ..ohhh yeah...i am

this the swaron i wanted this is the swaron i fell for first time & it's back 
we waited for this swaron for 1 whole yr...after hye rama this was best intimate scene 

all i want to say is thank you shantanu & vrushika for giving us intimate swaron which swaron fans asking for so long

thank you palki mam ...for bringing swaron back   

i knw its a huge compliment..like really huge bt still tiday's sequence was just 10% short of wat hayee rama was...i cnt say nything more den dis...โ˜บ๏ธder was noo lifts bt d emotions d feeling...ufffโ˜บ๏ธ
-dark.horse- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -.nandini.-

Dude, I'm toh just in love all over again with SwaRon. 1 or 2 makes no difference because SwaRon are SwaRon for me, and VruShan have played them so BEAUTIFULLY tonight that I really have no words left. 

I'm just...yeah, speechless actually is what we all are, no? 

SwaRon are BACK. And HOW. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

TOUCHWOOD and THANK YOU CVs! ๐Ÿค—

yes Swaron is Swaron bt potrayal wise...emotion wise chemistry wise vrushika shantannu is ahead of tannu n sneha...
-dark.horse- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dvishwa

I totally agree with you... finally it seems that their love story is sort of, mind you SORT OF coming back on track!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š It was intense, romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณand even I would say... I AM DEAD seeing their intense chemistry!!! WHOA... TOO GOOD!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PLZ CVS, PLEASE BRING THEIR RELATIONSHIP BACK ON TRACK THAT IS ON A POSITIVE SIDE!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@red bold me agree...๐Ÿ˜Š n i m happy dat dey r finally back๐Ÿ˜Š
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: purvi_91

i knw its a huge compliment..like really huge bt still tiday's sequence was just 10% short of wat hayee rama was...i cnt say nything more den dis...โ˜บ๏ธder was noo lifts bt d emotions d feeling...ufffโ˜บ๏ธ

Emotions were bang on๐Ÿ˜Š
shaanswayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes me also half dead after today swaron scene and it looks very natural for me not any kind of editing and special effects and song selection is superb...
-dark.horse- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaanswayam

yes me also half dead after today swaron scene and it looks very natural for me not any kind of editing and special effects and song selection is superb...

u r half alive???๐Ÿ˜ฒ i mean u r d first one who is saying u r alive everyonw else is just soo dead
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
lovely post :)
well sachi nahi pata yeh tha kya..
I had high expectations frm khamakha.. Bt fr me atleast it crossed my expectations too..

I amm soo glad that we fans finally gt it..seeing today's epi i felt all d cribbing crying and waiting was worth it..
And i hope this continues fr us..

I am soo loving vrushan chemistry..
Well i dnt knw wethr thy crossed swaron1 . Bt they atleast match upto them.. I am rest assured..
I enjyd it tons.. Hadd a hugggee smile on my face throughtout..and i guess i will keep watchng this on million trillion times..
One of the bestest scnes of swaron frm my side..
This went one level higher..
I like swayam's attitude of it has to be his way this time..

This is wat is called chance pe dance..
And with this reaaaly waiting fr india fest..i really hope cvs dnt dissapoint swaron/shantanu/vrushika fans..
Fingers crossed
but hats off to vrushan as well as cvs.. Grt performance..
In love with swaron all over again :)
marauder thumbnail
Poorvi kuch jaan aaya ya abhi tak ussi state mein ho? Well I'm not surrprised as pretty much every SwaRonion out there would have been feeling the same. This was one of the most epic sequences of SwaRon and VruShan just nailed it. The way they potrayed the inner turmoil of Swayam and Sharon and the wy the whole dance was conceptualised was just unbelievable. Hats of to them..