Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
damm wat was dat...I still just speechless...even ROMANCE Is nt d perfect word...I mean I need to find d new word for dat chemistry dat moment between SwaRon...
swayam like a man controlling his lady...leading her...making her dance...even though she was trying to go away bt he nt letting her go n in d end wat happened she SURRENDERED..she surrendered herself...

vrushika n shantannu thank u for giving us OUT SwaRon back...the SwaRon which I lost 3 months back...dey r back...Der chemistry is back...n sorry To say COMPLETELY MY POV BT DEY OVER POWER SWARON1..dey r just sooo better den dem..shit...I m actually speechless...I just wanna eeep..eeep badly...
n today I wanna say RIP my lappy ka replay button in advance...

thanks u CVs for thinking n giving us such a beautiful SwaRon moment...

back to *SWARONLAND*

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

dancetillyoudrostuti1995anjanasaini1912sanchali2407swayumscreature..AiSh..Divya_D3_Taareytca21mohitmohanty19venusrockzWinds.of.WinterneeliyerAfshan9shaanswayam-FrozenRain-_Deepika_Anomic_lonermegsyidiot_boxShantanuSoulgunnu1Helloo_VrushaanNuts_shantanu-vaishnavimuralblitheflirteyedswayamsharontannuluvGratitude_MeMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_yasri--Rumeli--HPHolic-3manasie23-.nandini.-Snowey--Destiny--Born2DanceMoNayaHolicPrag---Priya---sscomp32maraudercscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*SPEECHLESS*...NOO *DEAD* NOOO *SWARONLAND*" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Divya_D3_Taarey

Divya_D3_Taarey

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you... finally it seems that their love story is sort of, mind you SORT OF coming back on track!!!SmileSmile It was intense, romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand even I would say... I AM DEAD seeing their intense chemistry!!! WHOA... TOO GOOD!!!ClapClapClap

PLZ CVS, PLEASE BRING THEIR RELATIONSHIP BACK ON TRACK THAT IS ON A POSITIVE SIDE!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dark.horse-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Dude, I'm toh just in love all over again with SwaRon. 1 or 2 makes no difference because SwaRon are SwaRon for me, and VruShan have played them so BEAUTIFULLY tonight that I really have no words left. Approve

I'm just...yeah, speechless actually is what we all are, no? Day Dreaming

SwaRon are BACK. And HOW. Big smile

TOUCHWOOD and THANK YOU CVs! Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

creatureShantanuSoulswayamsharonMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_yasrisscomp32marauder-dark.horse-

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i too dont have any words for that!!!
 i was looking without blinking my eyes with eeppp!!! shit i cant stop eeppp...completely lost in swaronland...
vrushan hats off and thanku so much cvs...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
RES ( Pardon me Purvi, I'm hyperventilating right now . . .need some time to freak out ) Day Dreaming  

Unreseved ~ 

We get addicted for a reason, right? Often, too often, things that start out as just a normal part of your life at some point cross the line to obsessive, compulsive, out of control. It's the high we're chasing, the high that makes everything else fade away . . 

One of my ubiquitous fav quotes . . Addiction ~ Yap, I'm addicted for the most exquisite and splendiferous love tale of fictional history - SwaRon . . and tonight's "Khamakha nahi" sequence was the decoded presentation why I'm addicted for this saga . . Why inspite of the serrated expedition since 2011 , we are effortlessly fortified with SwaRon with our unflagging hearts .. .Tonight's sequence armoured the raw and nascent essence of "The SwaRon" we craved and itched for from time immemorial . . . . 

It's been sharp 8 hours since I'm overpowered by the ambiguous tactility of numbness . . My replay button had taken a hike to some "RIP" realm because of over-stress. .but , I'm still in that unrelenting state of imprisonment where only the incompetence to think and pen straight dwells . . . So, my uncanny confession- I'm "out-of-zone" to place authentic rationalization of tonight's bliss . . . . 

All my disorganized neurons gather to pen - the sequence masterfully demonstrated the whole two year expedition of Delicate flurry of untamed yet so serene - extinguished yet abstrusely inflamed sensibilities of two intense individuals  in literally one frame . . . That's the reason for this sequence to be such Extreme coz I can incorporate myself with the whole 2 years in absolute 7 mins . . . . one life time experience , I would say . . . . Day Dreaming

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 04 February 2013 at 3:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

megsy_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
This post is reserved coz the person is temporarily dead n is in heaven.
will unres when alive againBlushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoulmegsyAnomic_lonertannuluv_bellaSwan_yasri--Destiny---dark.horse-

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
ohh god after so long time we got our swaron so close...clap for vrushaan...and cv's this time showing this sequence without edits...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me-dark.horse-

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
eeeppp
isse aage soch nahi paa rahi give me some time 

now me coming back to normal or trying to be normal..but failing big time 

SwaRon is back & with a bang
 this made me fall for swaron all over again ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i am completely head over heels for swaron BlushingBlushing.
am i still breathing ..ohhh yeah...i am

this the swaron i wanted this is the swaron i fell for first time & it's back 
we waited for this swaron for 1 whole yr...after hye rama this was best intimate scene 

all i want to say is thank you shantanu & vrushika for giving us intimate swaron which swaron fans asking for so long

thank you palki mam ...for bringing swaron back   

Edited by prachin10 - 04 February 2013 at 7:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ShantanuSoultannuluv_bellaSwan_--Destiny---dark.horse-sscomp32

Post Reply New Post

Go to top