Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
this is actually the first time we have got coverage on any mahadev parties otherwise we only get pics. But not even a second I thought mohit and sona was uncomfortable. They were very chatty and hugging I didn't expect they would hug coz they see each almost everyday on sets. But I guess they didn't want to get this opportunity by. Agar parties mein aise milte toh sets pe .hmmmWink
I didn't notice any age gap and mohit and sona looked great coz they are same build and skin complexion and face features. Just one word Rab ne banadi Jodi lekin life ok ne banadi on screen. The rest we don't know. But from the sbs we can so tell mohit enjoyed dancing with her and he did pull her to dance like halka sa touch kiya haath on the dance floor and she was shy.
Mein ne toh pause play each and every motion dekha mohit or sona ka parts and others too. But these two were in each others eye candy. Media also made a lot of videos focussing on these two as well.

I love the way mohit holding her hand.

Edited by anika97 - 05 February 2013 at 4:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandytatsmeHaremSultan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I did not see him pull her but he seemed to be enjoying the dance. He looked really in great mood and together they rocked.  Tongue

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

I did not see him pull her but he seemed to be enjoying the dance. He looked really in great mood and together they rocked.  Tongue
Not really pull but like in a way asking her to dance with his actions. If you see properly then u can see pause and play. but it was a blink of eye too fast.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
sorry to be a spoil sport, but err I think they were just co stars  away from their ususal work place having some fun, I dont see anything more than that. yes they look good together ..

SandytatsmeHaremSultan

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

i also didn't see him to pull her only pritash and anika noticedTongue

don't mind yar pritash and anika i know you are crazy moharika fansBig smile

Edited by Kadamvari - 05 February 2013 at 4:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsme

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
congrats on new AT but whats happening?? Moharika fever full on??

Sandytatsmejayvenk

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Guys I just became a goldieParty. Jay you are right we are crazy about Moharika but beyond friendship I don't see anything brewing between them. But as fans we want to think of them as a couple. Wink

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

To all the members REQUESTING AGAIN Please DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES .. Shurti has already warned once.
Please do maintain the rules.

Sandytatsme

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.