Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
No QUOTING PLEASE
videos or photographs
This is a SERIOUS warning

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandytatsmePatrarekha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Friends lets not make the mistake of quoting on videos and pics posted by members and get ourselves into trouble. Sorry Shruti will not do. Don't quote just post comments below or remove the video or pics and than quote. That will be fine na Shruti. 

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edna16

Caught from tv darling but the hug is very clear only the beginning is dark and the end. The middle portion matters which is the hug. Wink

middle portion Wink ahem ahem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsme

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
The one that matters to us the most the physical contact of two most rocking stunning people whom I love the most in the universe. Embarrassed

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

The one that matters to us the most the physical contact of two most rocking stunning people whom I love the most in the universe. Embarrassed

physical contact yeah Moharika touch or intimacy is very important to satisfy our urge LOL

Sandytatsme

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ROFL when you put it like that I don't know what to say. But The couple is my favorite so obviously seeing them so close happy and hugging makes me very happy too.  Embarrassed

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged

ROFL when you put it like that I don't know what to say. But The couple is my favorite so obviously seeing them so close happy and hugging makes me very happy too.  Embarrassed

lol m not meaning anything that bad LOL..though ya that's a case too
but actually they are very eye soothing couple so whn they are seen together i want them to be close together their gap haunts me and if they actually comes closer i feel comfortable

Sandytatsme

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I am sure even they feel comfortable and very happy when there is no gap between themLOL. On the show they play Gods so not possible ever to show so much intimacy but they should attend more parties like this where we can get them mingling freely and having fun together. Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.