Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 49)

Post Reply New Post

Page 49 of 150

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
She doesn't have twitter but her cousins have opened the facebook for her and she comes there I think. Coz she does reply to her fans and update her status for shoots and all. But  I don't know if really she is or her cousin. But she did mention in IF that she has facebook didn't she?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 49)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Sona ur expressions were amazing u express emotional scene so well. Mahadev really loves u. I know he doesn't show yesterday he was a great lover husband n friend anyone can have. Don't doubt his love for you. Coz tum uske bithar vaas karti u. The most beautiful wedding of the century ever shown in tv.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
@nikita-what is the ID?
i am sure she doesnt have any ID there was one that was operated by her cousins,but that got deactivated a while back

Anuvanathi

Anuvanathi

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Good  morning Sona and  Sonarikans..love you sona..eagerly  waiting for ME .

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
I will send u later coz Iam always on iPhone but she just updated n that she had a great photo shoot n will post pics soon. She even tags me on photos of her n mohit sometimes on siggy last one was from that Ganesh thing.

Edited by pritash05 - 08 February 2013 at 10:50pm

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

okey send me the ID later

Sonarika herself tolf he MRFC members who went to DKDM's sets that she doesnt have an account on any site
that is why i am saying

pritash05

IF-Rockerz

pritash05

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Ok but I haven't seen that. But she whatever status she puts on is true. The Bollywood one n her photo shoots. Her cousin made that account but she doesn't have twitter that's for sure n that Bollywood thing wasages ago.I will post the pics of her photo shoot. I can't copy the status thru here or the link will from laptop later.

Edited by pritash05 - 08 February 2013 at 10:58pm

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
hm...anyways show me the link

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.