Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 150

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
shruti thanks for telling I had missed that I thought it was anika's creation. Good one. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 34)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Guys comment on this new article by TB. Mohit and Sona tagged. The more we comment will affect the ranking of the stars. I really want to see these guys within the top 10.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev scores a 300!

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Yes Shruti made it I just saw in the facebook and thought I should post it. I am trying to learn to how make it. I only write FF's lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Glad DKDM is getting all the recognition now. Ganesh has been the lucky mascot I would say. Love this show. Sunday I am hoping to see a better episode of kali ma than the previous one. 

Indu13

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
It will be a good one my heart says. Smile

jayvenk

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Sona you are a integral part of DKDM and also one of the reason why the show is so hit coz u r Mahadev's parvati and whole world recognises and will be remembered for years. More people got connected to Mahadev after the wedding sequence coz of your beautiful face, outstanding acting whether it is in Mahakali form, durga or just parvati. Your are the best that happened to DKDM. That's how we got our Moharika. Mohit and you are the best choice and definitely a divine and eternal couple onscreen. Even you 2 know that now. As you 2 have a big fan following. So any further a due I wish you all the very best and may more successful episodes to come ahead.ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13jayvenkpritash05

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Yep Simply love this simple girl . cannot help loving her more and more. After seeing yesterdays muah muah with little swami. I love her more.. if that is possible.
Just loved the way she baby talked.
aawwwDay Dreaming

Indu13

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
500 should be the next target for the team. Want to see as many stories as possible of Shiv and Parvati. Ones that have not been covered by any other show.

jayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.