Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 150

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

No dear no offense if we do not discuss than what is the use. We all have our opinions and this story even I was not aware of read the post by Anjani yesterday so when I saw the same today I was not surprised. Actually this is a puranic story so we cannot change stories and situations to our whims. Parvati is strong when she is killing asurs and adorning her various forms otherwise they say she is this grihistha who loved caring for her husband and children the most.
Sia is that ur name or just the forum name?

Glad to know that...
Wish I read the post yest.. so wld have been in better state of mind during the epi...LOL
Yup.. thats my name...

@ Bold :
Apparently nobody can.. except for DKDM CVs...LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ (Page 32)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hehehe yeah sometimes they do and sometimes they don't like this story for a change. They twist the popular ones and stick to the story of the not so popular ones.  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221jayvenk

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
One of the very cute party segments. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Limraina.
Interesting video.Thanks for this. 
We got to see the real Sonarika hidden behind the role of Parvati which she portrays with perfection.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
cute video but what does she mean that Mohit was not on the dance floor. Lol.he was dancing like crazy. Big smile Tandav rock 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritash05

pritash05

IF-Dazzler

pritash05

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Goooddd Mooornnninnnggg Sona and my fellow Moharikans and SOnarikans.

Look who this cute lookng girl is. None other than Mahadev and Parvati's daughter Ashok Sundari aka Ashnoor Kaur. Olleee

Arijit007

IF-Rockerz

Arijit007

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Can some one post the pics of yesterday's dkdm segment of SBS, please?

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Ollee Ash looks so cute. Just imagine what would have Sona done if  she was this small when she came dkdm..lol. Wouldnt have left her chubby cheeksLOLLOL

Edited by anika97 - 07 February 2013 at 9:57pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.