~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Nikita am Nisha. Nice to know names of fellow Sonarikans. πŸ˜Š.
@NikitaG Dewaanis? Wait hum dewaane vi yaha pe hain😎.. But, dewaane se jayada actually i respect parvatiG most..πŸ˜ƒ

@NishaG main mumbai se hu G πŸ˜†
From Mumbai nice I thought u belonged to the northern part of India Rayan. Forum connects fans from everywhere.
Well I mostly met girls who watch this show here mainly to see mohit n sona
I ahve been watching this show from the start. I was attracted by the production value and Mohit in the begining but now it is for Sonarika and Mohit. Sonarika makes a perfect match with Mohit because she matches him in looks. They are like the most good looking couple which makes viewing enjoyable. 
I didn't watch from start but I got addicted when my cousin showed me the wedding sequence n I was mesmerised with this couple n said to my cuz damn they are simply hot n made for each other couple n hey are perfect matchEdited by pritash05 - 11 years ago
Haan Wedding track was awesome.. One of the grandest sequence..πŸ˜ƒ
I should be sleeping its 2am sat morning lol. I will read the episode update in the morning. Nice meeting u all. Night. I love this AT very interesting
Mahadev Life OK Page came up during the wedding of weddings of the small screen. we have almost 14000 members now.
Sona and Mohit were exquisite in those sequence.
I thought i would see a little more grown up Nahush .. but still a bachchu