Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
good one limmy, seems the cv's were not wrong after all. ðŸ˜²
Gopiii thumbnail
Guys you need to relax these stories are taken from vartious sources which have mentioned this particluar incident I don't think there is any need for drama from us. They have not created their own version this time.  
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh gosh..!! Limraina...
That is exactly what they are showing...So there is a story after all like this...!!

Ok.. the first part says.. it was a boon from Parvati.. and here she was fretting herself...😲😆

Only thing was they could have shown it in a better way...without making Parvati look bad..*sigh*

Gopiii thumbnail
The problem is there is nothing about her being bad the problem is we do not want to believe anything wrong when Shiv does something so put the onus on Parvati who reacts more to situations. Shiv is more cool calm and composed. Many of us are not even aware of all the stories and make irrational comments here. Many a times when they show something it is a learning for all of us. If he knows everything and she knows everything there is no lesson passed on is there.
sia221 thumbnail
True Limraina.. got ur point... ðŸ˜Š
But didn't mean to offend anyone...

Gopiii thumbnail
No dear no offense if we do not discuss than what is the use. We all have our opinions and this story even I was not aware of read the post by Anjani yesterday so when I saw the same today I was not surprised. Actually this is a puranic story so we cannot change stories and situations to our whims. Parvati is strong when she is killing asurs and adorning her various forms otherwise they say she is this grihistha who loved caring for her husband and children the most.
Sia is that ur name or just the forum name?
sia221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Limraina

No dear no offense if we do not discuss than what is the use. We all have our opinions and this story even I was not aware of read the post by Anjani yesterday so when I saw the same today I was not surprised. Actually this is a puranic story so we cannot change stories and situations to our whims. Parvati is strong when she is killing asurs and adorning her various forms otherwise they say she is this grihistha who loved caring for her husband and children the most.
Sia is that ur name or just the forum name?

Glad to know that...
Wish I read the post yest.. so wld have been in better state of mind during the epi...😆
Yup.. thats my name...

@ Bold :
Apparently nobody can.. except for DKDM CVs...😆

Gopiii thumbnail
Hehehe yeah sometimes they do and sometimes they don't like this story for a change. They twist the popular ones and stick to the story of the not so popular ones.  😆
Gopiii thumbnail
One of the very cute party segments. 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul95ud24zmI[/YOUTUBE]

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Limraina.
Interesting video.Thanks for this. 
We got to see the real Sonarika hidden behind the role of Parvati which she portrays with perfection.