~..Sonarika AT #9 *Party On My Mind*..~ - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Friends lets not make the mistake of quoting on videos and pics posted by members and get ourselves into trouble. Sorry Shruti will not do. Don't quote just post comments below or remove the video or pics and than quote. That will be fine na Shruti. 
Originally posted by edna16

Caught from tv darling but the hug is very clear only the beginning is dark and the end. The middle portion matters which is the hug. πŸ˜‰

middle portion πŸ˜‰ ahem ahem
The one that matters to us the most the physical contact of two most rocking stunning people whom I love the most in the universe. πŸ˜³

The one that matters to us the most the physical contact of two most rocking stunning people whom I love the most in the universe. πŸ˜³

physical contact yeah Moharika touch or intimacy is very important to satisfy our urge πŸ˜†
ROFL when you put it like that I don't know what to say. But The couple is my favorite so obviously seeing them so close happy and hugging makes me very happy too.  😳

ROFL when you put it like that I don't know what to say. But The couple is my favorite so obviously seeing them so close happy and hugging makes me very happy too.  😳

lol m not meaning anything that bad πŸ˜†..though ya that's a case too
but actually they are very eye soothing couple so whn they are seen together i want them to be close together their gap haunts me and if they actually comes closer i feel comfortable
I am sure even they feel comfortable and very happy when there is no gap between themπŸ˜†. On the show they play Gods so not possible ever to show so much intimacy but they should attend more parties like this where we can get them mingling freely and having fun together. 
this is actually the first time we have got coverage on any mahadev parties otherwise we only get pics. But not even a second I thought mohit and sona was uncomfortable. They were very chatty and hugging I didn't expect they would hug coz they see each almost everyday on sets. But I guess they didn't want to get this opportunity by. Agar parties mein aise milte toh sets pe .hmmmπŸ˜‰
I didn't notice any age gap and mohit and sona looked great coz they are same build and skin complexion and face features. Just one word Rab ne banadi Jodi lekin life ok ne banadi on screen. The rest we don't know. But from the sbs we can so tell mohit enjoyed dancing with her and he did pull her to dance like halka sa touch kiya haath on the dance floor and she was shy.
Mein ne toh pause play each and every motion dekha mohit or sona ka parts and others too. But these two were in each others eye candy. Media also made a lot of videos focussing on these two as well.

I love the way mohit holding her hand.
Edited by anika97 - 11 years ago
I did not see him pull her but he seemed to be enjoying the dance. He looked really in great mood and together they rocked.  πŸ˜›

I did not see him pull her but he seemed to be enjoying the dance. He looked really in great mood and together they rocked.  πŸ˜›
Not really pull but like in a way asking her to dance with his actions. If you see properly then u can see pause and play. but it was a blink of eye too fast.