SRK and Ian..Do you agree?

Posted: 11 years ago
Well this is a weird comparison but i just had to share it..Does Ian Somerhalder reminds u of Shahrukh Khan? ๐Ÿ˜†..For me he does..Not talking about the looks,but at times when i see Ian onscreen ,i m reminded of SRK..Maybe its the fact both are very charismatic..

But it isnt just the screen presence or charisma,somewhere i find similarities b/w the way they emote onscreen..especially when i see damon's snarky-ness(that sarcastic smirk),or those evil crooked faces he make or his expressions in painful intense scenes ,some of the srk characters from 90s comes into my mind

Ofcourse its no where a case of imitation or channeling the style  cuz i doubt they even know the existence of the other lol.Both works in different media and different industries.It might be just me,cuz these are like my most favourite actors ever ๐Ÿ˜†.But would love to know if anyone shares my opinion.

This is something I found on twitter..credit to the maker

No bashing on either actors please ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Mystic_Falls - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i concur...they do bear certain resemblances when it comes to their mannerisms..infact i remember telling my friend the same and she seemed to agree too...the thing that ian does with his eyes is so srk...i love both the men...
Edited by ght_sajan - 11 years ago
Goshh I so wanted to make a topic on this, they do resemble each other, i have observed this like a zillion times, there expressions at times, eye moments & also the facial expressions, they might not belong to the same nationality but the uncanny resemblence i have alwayz noticed.I love both the men<3 And i m glad both of my favorite men remind me of eachother whenever i watch them onscreenโ˜บ๏ธ
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no sorry...I don't see it at all..

Shahrukh Khan is a good and charming actor but he is not good looking. In my opinion, his charm comes from his personality not looks.

But Ian Somerhalder is beautiful in every sense of the word (and I am not saying that because I an a hugh fan)...  He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. 
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh i juz lovd d post..
My srk n my ian..hmm.. Nvr really thot abt d simlrts but aftr readng d post n dat sig..evn i feel d simlrtd..
Der eyes speak..dats d biggst simlrty dey hv
Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to some extent they might bt srk never popped into my head when i see ian.
Ian i different and unique in his own way which is so amazing and addictive.
Srk is also diff in his way.
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post... Always found the resemblence...luv both srk nd ian...
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

i concur...they do bear certain resemblances when it comes to their mannerisms..infact i remember telling my friend the same and she seemed to agree too...the thing that ian does with his eyes is so srk...i love both the men...

Exactly the eye thing and sarcastic grin are spot on ๐Ÿ˜†.Yes its the mannerisms oncreen.Me too love both of them.They both have something more than just good acting on screen.Undeniable screen presence and the ability to make viewers connect to the emotions of the character ๐Ÿ˜ณ.I have seen many good actors but not all of them can make me really feel for the character while performing ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad to know there are others who share my opinion.Was really reluctant to put up this post at first thinking i would be alone hehe.
Edited by Mystic_Falls - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swashbuckling

Goshh I so wanted to make a topic on this, they do resemble each other, i have observed this like a zillion times, there expressions at times, eye moments & also the facial expressions, they might not belong to the same nationality but the uncanny resemblence i have alwayz noticed.I love both the men<3 And i m glad both of my favorite men remind me of eachother whenever i watch them onscreenโ˜บ๏ธ

Totally agree.The other day I was watching Kal ho na ho climax and some where in b/w Damon's death bed scene flashed through my mind.๐Ÿ˜†.SRK in Don2 reminded me of evil Damon.Then DE road trip again reminded me of my fav Raj-Simran road trip from DDLJ..Even in the Ads,SRK dish TV AD ,his facial expressions are so the snarky Damon ๐Ÿ˜†

I might be slightly delusional cuz of my fangirl-ism towards both these actors, but so glad to know i am not the only who have found the resemblance ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!

I love both Ian and SRK. And with SRK I have this strange liking. I just love SRK no matter what. BUT. I never found Ian looking like SRK.

Look. SRK is charming. BUT Ian is beautiful, his physical features are better than SRK but SRK is way too much charming even for Ian and acting and all. I love both of them so much. I am glad someone thinks like that.