Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AquaBlue.

IF-Rockerz

AquaBlue.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Well this is a weird comparison but i just had to share it..Does Ian Somerhalder reminds u of Shahrukh Khan? LOL..For me he does..Not talking about the looks,but at times when i see Ian onscreen ,i m reminded of SRK..Maybe its the fact both are very charismatic..

But it isnt just the screen presence or charisma,somewhere i find similarities b/w the way they emote onscreen..especially when i see damon's snarky-ness(that sarcastic smirk),or those evil crooked faces he make or his expressions in painful intense scenes ,some of the srk characters from 90s comes into my mind

Ofcourse its no where a case of imitation or channeling the style  cuz i doubt they even know the existence of the other lol.Both works in different media and different industries.It might be just me,cuz these are like my most favourite actors ever LOL.But would love to know if anyone shares my opinion.

This is something I found on twitter..credit to the maker

No bashing on either actors please Smile

Edited by Mystic_Falls - 04 February 2013 at 6:54am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amritamagaliskreyalovepooSu_SomerholicBlossom10meriyaarDivaliciousnikhilageetducktalesbezubaan.supriya.arshiMagicLanterniMadzk-ekta faniluvOriginalsMS-meghasharma-Frozen-togepe30swashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK and Ian..Do you agree?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
i concur...they do bear certain resemblances when it comes to their mannerisms..infact i remember telling my friend the same and she seemed to agree too...the thing that ian does with his eyes is so srk...i love both the men...

Edited by ght_sajan - 04 February 2013 at 7:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10meriyaarDivalicious-Inferno-AquaBlue.AadatSeMajboorRatiGMS-meghasharmaswashbucklingtogepe30

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asuknowmeBlossom10meriyaarDivaliciousAquaBlue.MagicLanternRatiGtogepe30

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
no sorry...I don't see it at all..

Shahrukh Khan is a good and charming actor but he is not good looking. In my opinion, his charm comes from his personality not looks.

But Ian Somerhalder is beautiful in every sense of the word (and I am not saying that because I an a hugh fan)...  He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shar1988FireLordPhoenixFreshDaisy

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Oh i juz lovd d post..
My srk n my ian..hmm.. Nvr really thot abt d simlrts but aftr readng d post n dat sig..evn i feel d simlrtd..
Der eyes speak..dats d biggst simlrty dey hv

meriyaarAquaBlue.swashbuckling

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
to some extent they might bt srk never popped into my head when i see ian.
Ian i different and unique in his own way which is so amazing and addictive.
Srk is also diff in his way.

Sdea

Sdea

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Lovely post... Always found the resemblence...luv both srk nd ian...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AquaBlue.

AquaBlue.

IF-Rockerz

AquaBlue.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

i concur...they do bear certain resemblances when it comes to their mannerisms..infact i remember telling my friend the same and she seemed to agree too...the thing that ian does with his eyes is so srk...i love both the men...

Exactly the eye thing and sarcastic grin are spot on LOL.Yes its the mannerisms oncreen.Me too love both of them.They both have something more than just good acting on screen.Undeniable screen presence and the ability to make viewers connect to the emotions of the character Embarrassed.I have seen many good actors but not all of them can make me really feel for the character while performing Smile

I am glad to know there are others who share my opinion.Was really reluctant to put up this post at first thinking i would be alone hehe.

Edited by Mystic_Falls - 04 February 2013 at 8:45pm

Blossom10Divaliciousnikhilageet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.