Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

80s brigade: Sunny,Anil, Sanju - who's better? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_mere

Jackie was the STUD of 80s..any1 who was asked to name the hottest gy or best dressed guy..would always name Jackie back then. I remember that stardust n all used to b full of this..
Wehn it came to hot guys..he was the winner hands down..

His Movie with subhash Ghai - Hero - was a blockbuster. n then Teri meherbaniyan which i mentioned before was a big hit of 80s.But after that..i dont remember much of jackie in trms of acting..it was his looks n fab body..thats it!...

he was noticed again in ram lakhan n uske baad he played big bro kinda roles..but he was good in them...he  was with Anil Kapoor n they were a a famous pair..however seems they had a fallout n dint work together after that!

I agree. Jackie was HOT!! After 'Hero' he was a rage amongst girls. Even in 'Ram Lakhan' the girls were drooling all over him. Anil was the actor. Mausichigand Jackie was the stud!! LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Christina_Yang.nimmi.FullyFaltoo.atominis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "80s brigade: Sunny,Anil, Sanju - who's better? (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Among Govinda n mithun...Mithun was there much earlier...early 80s..whereas govinda came on to the scene during 2nd half of 80s..so u can kinda say that govinda upstaged mithun in that way. Also, 90s saw the fall of mithun completely...whereas 90s was the peak for govinda - david dhawan times!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.atominisMithiBani

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
^^ Govinda was referred as 'poor man's Mithun' while Mithun was 'poor man's Amitabh'. So guess what that made Govinda. LOL LOL

Christina_YangbambogliSharif.Badmaash

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

^^ Govinda was referred as 'poor man's Mithun' while Mithun was 'poor man's Amitabh'. So guess what that made Govinda. LOL LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
As much embarrased i m to say this..i used to think govinda was HOT during the time he used to pair with neelam!! n as far as dancing is concerned..mithun has a few typical dance moves..whereas govinda was REALLLY good!! n his comic timing got discovered in 90s..but boyyy he is crazyyy when it comes comedies!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.MithiBani

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tere_mere

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
As much embarrased i m to say this..i used to think govinda was HOT during the time he used to pair with neelam!! n as far as dancing is concerned..mithun has a few typical dance moves..whereas govinda was REALLLY good!! n his comic timing got discovered in 90s..but boyyy he is crazyyy when it comes comedies!!LOLLOLLOL

Yes Govinda was a good dancer but I could never stand him!!  I know, he had fans haan. LOL  LOL Mithun is best in "Disco Dancer'. Cannot remember any of his other movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Christina_Yang

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

ConfusedConfused

If that's some slang then leave it. 

C'mon Mogs, don't tell me you haven't seen that famous unedited video for polio drops that Jackie did? LOL That's where he kept saying that word and hence it's attached to his name forever now.

Edited...Here...found it...warning...explicit gaalis

Edited by MithiBani - 04 February 2013 at 7:39am

FullyFaltoo.bambogliSharif.Badmaash

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bambogli

Originally posted by MithiBani

I agree. Jackie was HOT!! After 'Hero' he was a rage amongst girls. Even in 'Ram Lakhan' the girls were drooling all over him. Anil was the actor. Mausichigand Jackie was the stud!! LOL LOL

ConfusedConfused

If that's some slang then leave it. 

Unfortunately, the STUD of 80s got famous for this slang in this decade!!This generation will never know that the same guy was the top of the sophisticated guys in 80s!! kya kya ho jaata hai LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.FullyFaltoo.bambogliatominisMithiBani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top