Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

80s brigade: Sunny,Anil, Sanju - who's better?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Now that Sridevi and Madhuri comparisons still keep happening. Why leave actors behind?

What about Sunny Deol, Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, Mithun, Govinda, Jackie? The new guys who started making it tough for Bachchan, Dharmendra and forced Shatrughan Sinha, Vinod Khanna types to play older characters (bhaiya if not baap).
Even Rishi Kapoor's career had begun to do better as a solo hero.

Who was better and more successful? Whose overall career would be considered a bigger accomplishment? Who was the all rounder?

Let's also discuss these guys (some make it look like it was only Amitabh and later Khans...these guys get ignored).

Thoda bahut exchange of history, knowledge and opinion inpar bhi ho jaye!

Edited by Skepblun - 04 February 2013 at 7:25am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Amara_Bcoolfire.nimmi.Karan.sunflower52..Mishh007..bambogliPhoenixRisingMR.KooL....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "80s brigade: Sunny,Anil, Sanju - who's better?" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bambogli

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Elixir.RockChicGirl

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
can't say...mujhe toh saare pasand hain...!!...never saw much of 80s movies...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

Karan.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.nimmi.SandCastle.TheRowdiestdesicrowdatominis..Mishh007..Franco

New_nova

IF-Rockerz

New_nova

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

All of them. But i think Anil Kapoor has good career graph compare to others. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AkaiShuichiGirlcoolfireMithuudesicrowd..Mishh007..Sunshine797Franco

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Anil Kapoor! amazing films and amazing acting! 

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
80s mein SUNNY Deol was THE thing!!  his debut in betaab was great and then he went on to movies like arjun, ghayal!! OMG! n he was even good at comedy and action, emotions...all in good package. In 80s, he dint dance as much so that weakness never got noticed much.
I still remember seeing his movie --arjun-- at a neighbours house (those were days of VCR) and it stayed with me for quite sometime! esp the kero kero song! SmileSmile
It was only later in Jeet...yaara oh yaara...jab unke dance talent ke darshan miley!! lekin still SUNNY was SUNNY!!
SUNNY was the ultimate HE MAN!!

Sanjay dutt made his debut in Rocky...but uske baad i dont remember him much...maybe he was busy in his drugs...shaadi n what not ...he came back with vaastav which was in 90s...his movies r forgettable before that!
Confused

Fir Anil Kapoor...He was very good in multistarrers...like Karma...As an actor he was famous...but he did more social - aware wali movies..like MEri JUng was abt corruption etc etc...His comin timing was good and got him roles in many movies..but i somehow cant recall much..i saw his good movies much later...I realised Anil kapoors acting much much later..that in fact he is v effortless as an actor n did real good cinema also..!His woh saat din, chameli ki shaadi r gems!! n he doesnt age at ALL!!

Govinda n Mithun were also BIG Things in 80s...they were what personfied commercial cinema of that time...I cannot forget how street dancer songs n disco dancer songs became a huge rhuge age...
Me n My bro used to put on those songs n dance like govinda n mithun for hrs!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL It wont be much exaggeration to say that they were salmans of 80s..lots of style n entertainment!WinkWink Junta was crazy abt these dancing stars!!

For me, it was Sunny as an actor who was too good!! and Govinda as a charmin dancing star who made a huge mark.

Edited by tere_mere - 04 February 2013 at 6:24am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedAmara_B.nimmi.atominis..Mishh007..desicrowd

.nimmi.

IF-Dazzler

.nimmi.

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Each actor had his own forte and left his own mark.

Sunny deol : though was terriffic in ghayal would be remembered as action hero with dhai kilo ka haath.

Govinda: No. one. can. dance. like. him. Period! and his comic timing was matchless.

Sanjay dutt: i think he is a pretty good actor. from vastav to munna bhai.

Anil kapoor: he is forever around. woh saat din to race. there is nothing he cant do. oh well! probably he cant age.

Mithun: the disco dancer. i loved him as a kid. now he looks forever drunk.

damn it! so difficult to pick one.LOL..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wicckkedcrazy4fawadcoolfiredesicrowdFranco..Mishh007..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top