Pavitra Rishta

~*Sushant Obsessive Syndrome*~ #10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Thnx rasika for updateSmile
abt amir indeed his look is quiet hatke but im sure he will rock.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Sushant Obsessive Syndrome*~ #10 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hello guysHug

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Congratulations ooon new sos 

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hello everyoneHug

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
hi friends,
so i thought since its a fortnight to indian release of kpc n the berlin premire happening over the weekendClap why not have a kpc discussion thread in BW
I'l edit it properly in a bit. 
we may get criticism and flak but we will try n face it positively and graciously accept it. and we toh will be there to shower or praises on sushant.
so guys lets this make this a succes.

suggestions for the thread always welcomeSmile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3424895

sushantfan

IF-Rockerz

sushantfan

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Sushant Singh Rajput takes on Anushka Sharma, says roles aren't big or small, actors are

SUPARNA THOMBARE11.52 AM IST 02.06.2013

The actor, who was recently signed on for P.K., didn't get too positive a reaction from his co-star

Sushant Singh Rajput's debut film Kai Po Che directed by Abhishek Kapoor is all set to release and he already has two more projects in hand – Yash Raj Films' production directed by Maneesh Sharma opposite Parineeti Chopra and Raju Hirani's P.K. with Anushka Sharma and Aamir Khan.

While Sushant is excited about working with Hirani, Anushka's recent statement came as a big surprise to him. "Sushant has only eight days of work…he is just a small chapter in my life," she had said in an interview when asked about being cast opposite Sushant.

Now, when we asked the Pavitra Rishta actor what he thought of these unflattering statements, he said, "I will have to check the schedule to know exactly how many days I am shooting. As far as being a small chapter is concerned, I hope it's an interesting one in her (Anushka) life. I come from the school of actors who believe there are no small roles, there are only small actors. In my first film Kai Po Che, I am working with two other actors; in Maneesh Sharma's movie, I am opposite two heroines and in the third, I am working with two lead actors. So I can stand in a crowd in the frame of a director like Rajkumar Hirani and still be a proud actor." Must say, that's a firm and fitting reply, Sushant!

Looking at how sparks are already flying off-screen, we won't be surprised to see some crackling onscreen chemistry between these two. What do you think guys?

PS: THIS PART IS A TOTAL LIFT FROM A BIT OF THE STAR DUST INTERVIEW WITH SOME EXCESS ADDED HERE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RBAA

RBAA

IF-Sizzlerz

RBAA

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I come from the school of actors who believe there are no small roles, there are only small actors.ClapClapClap
I love that partSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushantfan

CrAZiVrAzI

Goldie

CrAZiVrAzI

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
thank new sonni di for thread

Post Reply New Post

Go to top