sameersaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Drama is Continuously in the Dewan Family & more is there on the Cards. 
A lot has being already said on the characters
I have put some of my Views & Opinions on the Characters, as they are & should be;  Deliberately leaving it incomplete to be filled by the PKDHians using their own imagination.

1) Aditya:- A Complete Man ready to take life as it is & giving back in return; Has to be on-guard, taking care of the interests of himself & his loved ones. Cannot afford to be generous; as a personal & professional clash with Rubal is imminent.
2)Pankhuri:- Perpetually doing good; there is a Overdose of it. Needs to be realistic & practical in family relations. Should avoid too much of self-sacrifice & be worldly-wise; perhaps tutoring from Goverdhan Mama may help!
3)Harish:- Stood Tall in all Circumstances & Situations; we may see again the jovial side of him with a new beginning with Avantika.
4)Avantika:- So far in a Robotic mode programmed to see(not observe), to hear(not listen) & speaking fixed words or lines. Now we may finally see a humane side of her;
5)Nanaji:- Sitting in a statuesque manner & pondering on life. As matters have unfolded; cannot afford to do so now. Has to be ruthless in safeguarding his loved ones.
6)Preeti:- 15 years of emptiness & loneliness cannot simply go. Let nature take its own course &Time mend up her wounds
7)Sheela Mami:- Crafty & Astute in politics. Always lands on the winning side; Wriggles out of tough situations. Changes her statements so fast; difficult to catch her off-guard.
8)Anuj:- Showing his true colors. Lying low so far. But in getting what he wants; could resort to drastic means. This could be fatal for others
9) Rubal:-Waiting in the wings. Is in good books of Avantika; but could do dangerous things right under her nose & She may find the ground slipping beneath her feet.
10)Latika:- Enterprising in joining hands with Rubal & Sheela Mami. If she becomes a Dewan bahu likely to give Sheela Mami a dose of her own medicine.
11)Goverdhan Mama:- Dashing; Whatever he may be; looks after the best interests of Pankhuri.
12)Kailash:- accepted his faults
13)Gupta family:- Respected & people with kind hearts
14)Shanky:- Loyal
Last but the most important of all; Romance has taken a backseat currently. However finer things of life flourish in peaceful times. Shanti(Peace) has gone missing in Dewan house.
We have to be Optimistic & hope for the best

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sameer, ypu made a post ...thank you ...thank you...

I laughed at Avanntika description...whatever happen to the slightly confused woman with sharp business acumen!

I would love to see old Harish back...

You think Latika will be in Rubel's life for Sheila's redemption? I have a nagging feeling that she will join hands with Sheilsa ...the way she worked with her to find Kilash papers in the hospital.

I'm waiting for Preity Kailash  story and Avantika and Harish reunion. Aditya Pankhuri  are not what I thought them to be...they seem to be destined to become MU fighters of Dwan Mansion... Yes romance is on the back burner...but TRP is high...so this must be what people want to see. Rajsree knows their math!
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very very thoughtful analysis.

Could not add a line.

But rest assured, Santi may not be in Deewan Mansion, but 'Shanthi' is in this forum,

Right now busy in preparing dinner to watch the 10 PM show.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Could not add a line.

But rest assured, Santi may not be in Deewan Mansion, but 'Shanthi' is in this forum,

Ha ha true...

I saw how sameer made sure that we knew which shanthi he was talking about...😉
sameersaagar thumbnail
Thanks to you all; but frankly this post became more of a documentary!😛
sameersaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Sameer, ypu made a post ...thank you ...thank you...

I laughed at Avanntika description...whatever happen to the slightly confused woman with sharp business acumen!

I would love to see old Harish back...

You think Latika will be in Rubel's life for Sheila's redemption? I have a nagging feeling that she will join hands with Sheilsa ...the way she worked with her to find Kilash papers in the hospital.

I'm waiting for Preity Kailash  story and Avantika and Harish reunion. Aditya Pankhuri  are not what I thought them to be...they seem to be destined to become MU fighters of Dwan Mansion... Yes romance is on the back burner...but TRP is high...so this must be what people want to see. Rajsree knows their math!

Frankly; What Latika can do for Money is another story or topic😃
sameersaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Ha ha true...

I saw how sameer made sure that we knew which shanthi he was talking about...😉

Yes; I made sure to Avoid any further Complications😆
sameersaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAYAN18

Could not add a line.

😊
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sander, as most have us have us less time and patience, better to make the posts short.

Serious posts need more time to read, analyze and then reply.