Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Drama is Continuously in the Dewan Family & more is there on the Cards. 
A lot has being already said on the characters
I have put some of my Views & Opinions on the Characters, as they are & should be;  Deliberately leaving it incomplete to be filled by the PKDHians using their own imagination.

1) Aditya:- A Complete Man ready to take life as it is & giving back in return; Has to be on-guard, taking care of the interests of himself & his loved ones. Cannot afford to be generous; as a personal & professional clash with Rubal is imminent.
2)Pankhuri:- Perpetually doing good; there is a Overdose of it. Needs to be realistic & practical in family relations. Should avoid too much of self-sacrifice & be worldly-wise; perhaps tutoring from Goverdhan Mama may help!
3)Harish:- Stood Tall in all Circumstances & Situations; we may see again the jovial side of him with a new beginning with Avantika.
4)Avantika:- So far in a Robotic mode programmed to see(not observe), to hear(not listen) & speaking fixed words or lines. Now we may finally see a humane side of her;
5)Nanaji:- Sitting in a statuesque manner & pondering on life. As matters have unfolded; cannot afford to do so now. Has to be ruthless in safeguarding his loved ones.
6)Preeti:- 15 years of emptiness & loneliness cannot simply go. Let nature take its own course &Time mend up her wounds
7)Sheela Mami:- Crafty & Astute in politics. Always lands on the winning side; Wriggles out of tough situations. Changes her statements so fast; difficult to catch her off-guard.
8)Anuj:- Showing his true colors. Lying low so far. But in getting what he wants; could resort to drastic means. This could be fatal for others
9) Rubal:-Waiting in the wings. Is in good books of Avantika; but could do dangerous things right under her nose & She may find the ground slipping beneath her feet.
10)Latika:- Enterprising in joining hands with Rubal & Sheela Mami. If she becomes a Dewan bahu likely to give Sheela Mami a dose of her own medicine.
11)Goverdhan Mama:- Dashing; Whatever he may be; looks after the best interests of Pankhuri.
12)Kailash:- accepted his faults
13)Gupta family:- Respected & people with kind hearts
14)Shanky:- Loyal
Last but the most important of all; Romance has taken a backseat currently. However finer things of life flourish in peaceful times. Shanti(Peace) has gone missing in Dewan house.
We have to be Optimistic & hope for the best

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa911superbuffon15piyualkashesherkobitahateme2f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKDH: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Sameer, ypu made a post ...thank you ...thank you...

I laughed at Avanntika description...whatever happen to the slightly confused woman with sharp business acumen!

I would love to see old Harish back...

You think Latika will be in Rubel's life for Sheila's redemption? I have a nagging feeling that she will join hands with Sheilsa ...the way she worked with her to find Kilash papers in the hospital.

I'm waiting for Preity Kailash  story and Avantika and Harish reunion. Aditya Pankhuri  are not what I thought them to be...they seem to be destined to become MU fighters of Dwan Mansion... Yes romance is on the back burner...but TRP is high...so this must be what people want to see. Rajsree knows their math!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarpiyualkahateme2f.s.m

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
nice post yarSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Very very thoughtful analysis.

Could not add a line.

But rest assured, Santi may not be in Deewan Mansion, but 'Shanthi' is in this forum,

Right now busy in preparing dinner to watch the 10 PM show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarpiyualkashesherkobitaf.s.msukhi...

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAYAN18

Could not add a line.

But rest assured, Santi may not be in Deewan Mansion, but 'Shanthi' is in this forum,

Ha ha true...

I saw how sameer made sure that we knew which shanthi he was talking about...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarhateme2f.s.m

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thanks to you all; but frankly this post became more of a documentary!Tongue

hateme2f.s.m

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Sameer, ypu made a post ...thank you ...thank you...

I laughed at Avanntika description...whatever happen to the slightly confused woman with sharp business acumen!

I would love to see old Harish back...

You think Latika will be in Rubel's life for Sheila's redemption? I have a nagging feeling that she will join hands with Sheilsa ...the way she worked with her to find Kilash papers in the hospital.

I'm waiting for Preity Kailash  story and Avantika and Harish reunion. Aditya Pankhuri  are not what I thought them to be...they seem to be destined to become MU fighters of Dwan Mansion... Yes romance is on the back burner...but TRP is high...so this must be what people want to see. Rajsree knows their math!

Frankly; What Latika can do for Money is another story or topicBig smile

hateme2f.s.m

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Originally posted by SAYAN18

Could not add a line.

Ha ha true...

I saw how sameer made sure that we knew which shanthi he was talking about...Wink

Yes; I made sure to Avoid any further ComplicationsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.